Strzok Testimony

babysdaddy

8 minutes ago, AnonymousInternetPoster said:

That's the "Technoviking" and he was warning a young man not to further assault a young woman.  He's the Hero that we all need.

Dude, you think I fell off the turnip truck yesterday? That meme has been going around in America for at least ten years, comrade. 

Watching these videos, I'm reminded of something John Boehner once said.  To paraphrase him, he said the House is simply a representation of the American people.  You have some really smart ones, a bunch of average ones, and some real stupid ones.  Being a member of Congress doesn't matter as to which bucket you fall in.

Seems like every Republican on that committee falls into the 3rd bucket.

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

Sure. None of the Republicans on the Benghazi committee ever said a negative word about Hillary.

1) They are elected officials with clearly understood adversarial agendas, not law enforcement officials who are tasked with objectively acting on behalf of the American people.

2) So if there was no problem with Strzok's texts, why did Mueller dismiss him?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 10

32 minutes ago, AnonymousInternetPoster said:

That's the "Technoviking" and he was warning a young man not to further assault a young woman.  He's the Hero that we all need.

31 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

He would love Donald Trump.

Technoviking would slap the shit out of Trump with a glow stick.

• Like 1

Truth.  The GOP lived off being the party of Lincoln for 150 years — long after it ceased to be true in substance and was in name only.   It's now the party of Trump in both name and substance for the foreseeable future. 

Edited by Mojo Hand
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, AnonymousInternetPoster said:

"I have always told the truth" -Peter Strzok

Also Peter Strzok: "I'll be home in a while babe, case work is heavy" *continues porking co-worker*

So basically 1/100th the liar that our President is.   Cool. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AnonymousInternetPoster said:

Show me a post where I claimed that DT wasn't a liar.  I'll wait.

I don't trust people that cheat on their spouses.  You shouldn't either.

So let's not trust half of adult Americans, and probably 80% of Congress?

OK.  Which ones?

10 minutes ago, AnonymousInternetPoster said:

I hope you don’t trust your wife. 

• Like 1

Well, I guess I should be happy that I've only been called a racist, a Nazi, a Russian and accused of being married to a cheating spouse in the past 3 hours.

So, snowflake?

Correct.  Anyone willing to betray/lie to their spouse by cheating on them is a piece of shit.

Are you telling me that the "left" is now trying to make cheating on your spouse mainstream?

No, I'm telling you that you shouldn't trust the vast majority of the people whose ass you lick to the beat of BUTT HILLARY!!!

Edited by jimmyjazz

The most laughable thing about this ordeal was the fact that republicans tried to talk about ethics violations when their lord and savior, the king of being unethical, donald trump, is their president.

Fucking idiots.  Vote them out in November and end them. 

If you were on a jury, would you discount a police officer’s or any witness’s testimony if it was shown they cheated on their wife?

1 minute ago, Tuco said:

If you were on a jury, would you discount a police officer’s or any witness’s testimony if it was shown they cheated on their wife?

Yes, because they would be a proven liar.  Not just a proven liar, but a a proven liar to the person closest to them.

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.  Cheating on your spouse is the ultimate lie.

Yes, because they would be a proven liar.  Not just a proven liar, but a a proven liar to the person closest to them.
When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.  Cheating on your spouse is the ultimate lie.

So this applies to everyone in your view?

When they go low, we go high.

We survived 8 years of BHO, you’ll (probably) survive 4-8 years of DJT. Unless you get ovarian cancer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lolz, Jimmy, he is implicating you are a woman. Hahahahahahaha so funny!

3 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:
Lolz, Jimmy, he is implicating you are a woman. Hahahahahahaha so funny!

Lol. Remember when you used to pretend to be impartial? Lollololol!!!

Question, did you knit your pink pussy hat yourself?

Edited by AnonymousInternetPoster
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 4

18 minutes ago, AnonymousInternetPoster said:

Lol. Remember when you used to pretend to be impartial? Lollololol!!!

Question, did you knit your pink pussy hat yourself?

lol is right. i never claimed to be impartial. i have opinions. i disagree with jimmy on plenty. he and i have had a couple of scrapes over the years. you were the one to dive into the waters of "commie pinko bedwetters." if i didn't know you were already probably a baby boomer, i'd think you were 9 years old.

2 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

lol is right. i never claimed to be impartial. i have opinions. i disagree with jimmy on plenty. he and i have had a couple of scrapes over the years. you were the one to dive into the waters of "commie pinko bedwetters." if i didn't know you were already probably a baby boomer, i'd think you were 9 years old.

Nailed it.  I'm 66 years old.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, AnonymousInternetPoster said:

Nailed it.  I'm 66 years old.

hahaha, pinko gave it away. nobody says that any more. i grew up in a household where my dad said it all the time. of course, he wasn't a boomer, he was born during the depression.

hahaha, pinko gave it away. nobody says that any more. i grew up in a household where my dad said it all the time. of course, he wasn't a boomer, he was born during the depression.

I was torn between that and, “I know you are, but what am I.”

I regret not going with that now. Probably should have changed my Depends before replying.