2024 NFL Playoffs - Wild Card Weekend

TrashMaster G

4 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

Why go for it here? You need the FG anyway.  

What a stupid decision. I would have taken the penalty if it had given me a first down, but otherwise no coach turns down the points. There's plenty of time if their D can step up, or make a big play

Edited by Irish Wrist Watch

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
5 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:
Why go for it here? You need the FG anyway.  

Down 16. That's 2 TDs you need. Being down 13, still need 2 TDs. Not going to have many possessions left to make that up.

Fair. But I still say take the FG and take your chances. Now they gotta be perfect.

Fair. But I still say take the FG and take your chances. Now they gotta be perfect.
To be fair, they aren't getting the ball back with any chance to win anyways. Their defense can't stop them at all. I think that went into that decision, too.

10 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

Doesn’t Lurie have the same look that Jerrah had yesterday? 

the only difference is he had to expect it could happen.  what the packers did to the cowboys at home wasn't expected at all.

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

The Eagle collapse has been epic.  Cowboys and Eagles both awful.

It crazy to think about,  but on 11/26 they were sitting at 10-1 with 3 straight  victories over Dallas, KC, and Buffalo. They won 1 game after that and got no-lubed in their playoff game. Its the biggest  collapse I can remember in quite some time. 

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

4 minutes ago, Blotto said:

It crazy to think about,  but on 11/26 they were sitting at 10-1 with 3 straight  victories over Dallas, KC, and Buffalo. They won 1 game after that and got no-lubed in their playoff game. Its the biggest  collapse I can remember in quite some time. 

check out the 1964 Philly Phold

5 minutes ago, Blotto said:

2020 Steelers. Started 11-0. Lost to Washington and never recovered. Only won one game after that and they got raped by Baker's Browns in the wild card round. Same as this year's Eagles. 

20 minutes ago, Blotto said:

• Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1