Texas Softball 2024 - Farewell to the Big 12 (and back to OKC?)

Js1

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

This aggy team is so Trisha Ford. 

A very good team but you come away asking yourself "how did they not make the WCWS?" Only 1 WCWS appearance in 8 seasons with some very good teams at Arizona State and aggy. 

Dumb we get a team ranked in the top 10 of some polls and a rival as the #1 overall seed. 

That series will pay dividends in OKC. These types of series are great for the teams that win them. Otherwise, yeah, if we had lost, that wouldve been some shit. 

Just now, Farmerted said:

First time watching , the strategy is interesting trying to figure out . That was a more exciting 3 game series than I’ve ever watched outside of Astros in ws 

Softball is the best womens sport. So much action and excitement. Honestly I prefer softball to baseball because of that 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, MirrOlure said:

….to add to the one I had before the game and the three I had during.

I had flashbacks to the 4th Quarter of the CFP Sugar Bowl when I had one each series emoji1598.pngemoji1598.png

I had wine before,  but respect your choice. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Softball is the best womens sport. So much action and excitement. Honestly I prefer softball to baseball because of that 

Hard to top Texas volleyball, but great softball is awesome. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Ahhh...no. Errors and mental lapses all over the place. Too many fucking challenges, horrible umps. 

4 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Volleyball says not a chance

Way more impressive athletically. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

This aggy team is so Trisha Ford. 

A very good team but you come away asking yourself "how did they not make the WCWS?" Only 1 WCWS appearance in 8 seasons with some very good teams at Arizona State and aggy. 

Dumb we get a team ranked in the top 10 of some polls and a rival as the #1 overall seed. 

They sure didn’t play like a “16” and we sure as hell didn’t play like a “1”…..we gonna have to play much better in OKC.

• Hook 'Em 1