new Curb tonight, mofos

Gil Bang

2 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

I've actually enjoyed this season, but last night was definitely the worst one so far. The stuck fish thing is stupid. 

Exactly the same here.   Last night was really mid.

1 hour ago, utxmike05 said:

The "I work for Disney" skit had me rolling.  Classic ep.

Vince Vaughn should have been on as a regular a long time ago and phased out Leon.

Agree. Leon is really wasted time. 

• Rage+1 2

2 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

Exactly the same here.   Last night was really mid.

Larry needs to do a ep that includes all the new annoying slangs like mid, keep receipts, fit, etc.  

Back in the day there was that ep where what's her face would say LOL when talking. And he would get so pissed hahaha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

but yes, more Vince Vaughn would have been great. 

So Bob Einstein should have died earlier? There really wasn't a need for VInce until they lost Bob. 

• Hook 'Em 1

This thread has been a bit of a roller coaster with reviews from ep to ep of “classic curb” to “jumped the shark”.

I’ve enjoyed them all but the latest one was easily the weakest. I still laughed. It’s a silly show, so everyone’s mileage will vary and some bits are gonna hit more than others and some are gonna fall flat.

Haven’t looked to see how many eps are left this season but glad to have it going as long as we do. Though they’ve said it’s the last season, I’m not convinced they won’t run it back at some point.

I have to assume Jeff Garlin's laughing during the scene talking about the dicks and Susie was genuine.

Considering how the show is shot/structured. he may not have been told what the scene was going to be about.

I watched the text chain during the credits and didn't see a single Larry text. Only 6 people are on it, so it is obvious when someone isn't participating. They really did capture the pointlessness of the majority of those text chains though. I hate that shit. 

image.thumb.png.330f1cc5c88d40881693c3e26976c899.png

image.thumb.png.d3bbc2fbc316d04d883bd16bc76af496.png

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Lat22 said:

I fucking hate group texts.

Me too. Unless it's coordinating something and necessary. 

And I've had that conversation before. "You're not participating much in the group text...."

Agreed.  Although he's still basically playing the usual version of himself he does in almost every film, which on paper with this Curb cast doesn't sound like a great idea.  For some reason, it works really well.  

Looking at those paintings again of Gilbert and Richard Lewis, i honestly got choked up.  Quick larry, get me some water.