Texas vs K State- 6pm on ESPN+

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

they planned to do that so they get the extra 10 sec's.  It is a know strategy.  we stood there and watched.

I thought it was 8 secs - my bad.

It still made them burn a timeout and have to inbound again from the baseline. If that's a "strategy" it's a fucking dumb one. I've never seen a team intentionally do that in an NBA game. 

• Fuck You 1

Just now, UTEE97 said:

As long as you understood him while you were blowing him, it's all good my man. He is gonna need you tonight. Rest up and be at your best.

^the exact type of response I would expect from someone who openly wonders if college basketball players can understand their coach.

Looking forward to seeing more of your hot takes this week leading up to the tournament.

Just now, ztejas said:

It still made them burn a timeout and have to inbound again from the baseline. If that's a "strategy" it's a fucking dumb one. I've never seen a team intentionally do that in an NBA game. 

KSU doesn't need TO's.

1 minute ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Garbage refs but this game is who we have been all season.   We can look fantastic or we can lose to anyone.  We are simply mediocre. 

At times a Bipolar team for sure...

Just now, ztejas said:

Are you a Texas fan or do you suck aggie dicks all day long?  We had our best player all game and we still lost.  You fucking moron

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Imagine watching a close game for 39 minutes and deciding as a ref you are gonna make it about yourself and call an intentional foul and effectively end the game. Hope that fucker chokes to death on a dick tonight. 

That’s not why we are losing this game. 

At least Texas fought back late.  Hopefully the experience of the last couple minutes helps Texas in the NCAA tournament.

Definitely some terrible officiating in this game, but Texas should have still played better and won.

Guess Yormark is happy...

3 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

^the exact type of response I would expect from someone who openly wonders if college basketball players can understand their coach.

Looking forward to seeing more of your hot takes this week leading up to the tournament.

It will be a shame if you don't get anything out of sucking up to RT 247. I can't imagine a greater loser if you don't. Your constant 3rd grade level excuse making gets annoying. 

4 minutes ago, chemHORN said:

Are you a Texas fan or do you suck aggie dicks all day long?  We had our best player all game and we still lost.  You fucking moron

Just now, chemHORN said:

Ztejas told us all season we were morons for saying this team was middle of the pack big12.  Now it's his turn you fucking moron.  

Bro what the fuck are you talking about are you on a meth bender right now?

1 minute ago, chemHORN said:

Ztejas told us all season we were morons for saying this team was middle of the pack big12.  Now it's his turn you fucking moron.  

He would respond but he is waiting in the locker room to give RT his weekly BJ.  Give him a minute everyone. 

1 minute ago, BigOrange1 said:

this stupid motherfucker gets paid to talk about college sports:

He’s the same mouth breather who thinks he invented betting on home underdogs. I’d put more weight (no pun intended) in the opinion of literally anyone else.