Texas (+6.5) vs Tennessee - Saturday at 7pm on CBS

2 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

We need to hit the portal for some size in the guard positions/small forward. 

If Terry can hold on to his recruiting class this time Trey Johnson and Cam Scott will provide that. Johnson probably a future lottery pick in 2025

1 minute ago, VinyVango said:

Those made me cry after seeing weaver D’Ing him up and getting pulled with plenty of gas in the tank

If Weaver doesn't play at least 17 minutes in the second half, it's malpractice. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

We need to hit the portal for some size in the guard positions/small forward. 

6’6 Tre Johnson and 6’5 Cam Scott have the guard size covered. Will need to get a PG from the portal to pair with them and Weaver.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, HalfSack Horn said:

Fuck Brock and his fake tough guy act.  And fuck Terry if he puts him back in.  Leaders hold their people accountable.  Brock has like 5 flagrant in 6 games or something.  Fuck

Yeah, Brock used to play with his head in the damn game. Now it’s like he feels like his reputation requires at least one to two flagrants per game.

3 minutes ago, Pancho said:

They already went on a drought. We didn’t do jack shit during that time

I call this pussy out on his shit and he gets another mod to give me a warning. What a fucking laugh. 

You're the biggest loser on this site. You're an absolute joke. 

Imagine if every time someone said something I didn't like here I could just ask my buddy to threaten to ban them. 

Yeah hold it down bruh. Hold it down. 

• Fuck You 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

At some point you have to wonder whether we just have a roster of terrible players. I think Disu has so much on his back because everyone else pretty much sucks. 

Not terrible but we don't have a single future NBA draft pick most likely. We're like at the upper end of mid major level talent. 

Rodney's job will depend on landing much higher level talent and getting them to gel. Because he's never going to win games with proper fundamental coaching and execution. 

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

I call this pussy out on his shit and he gets another mod to give me a warning. What a fucking laugh. 

Imagine if every time someone said something I didn't like here I could just ask my buddy to threaten to ban them. 

lol, did he send you a blinking envelope or what? #katyagnor

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

No like I'm actually nice. 

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Weaver needs to play, IT needs to sit.  Hunter needs to get his shit together, Max and Disu need to shoot better.  Brock needs to stop being a fucking Westlake pseudo-thug.

Easy.

This

giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Sadly, I think this is over. I do not really see a way back. Hunter and Disu would have to catch fire for us to have a remote chance. 

Disu just has to shoot 50%.

And Abmas too.  

And we fucking win.

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Weaver needs to play, IT needs to sit.  Hunter needs to get his shit together, Max and Disu need to shoot better.  Brock needs to stop being a fucking Westlake pseudo-thug.

Easy.

Brock shouldn’t touch the floor if Terry wants to actually be a coach.  Make him regret how he played his last game ever.  He hasn’t contributed shit with his broken thumb anyways 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Easy.

Honestly, Weaver may be the best PG choice we have. He doesn’t turn the ball over a lot, and he can take it to the hoop.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Internet is serious business.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

It was a 4 point game with 2 minutes left when Brock decided to throw someone down to the ground for no reason. He’s been an absolute negative the last 8 weeks. 

I've been done with Brock.  He is a dumb player.  we complain about Hunter's BB IQ.  Brocks is just as bad.   A good thug get's some calls too.

• Hook 'Em 2

So, two North Carolina teams are going to S16.  

Before I moved to TX nearly 20 years ago, I considered North Carolina.
Partly because of the mountains and twisty roads.

And fireflies.  Fireflies are an underrated nice thing to have.
I stuck with TX because fam goes back multiple generations here, and I don't regret it.

But I need to get rich and buy a vacation house in North Carolina.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BigTEAMLittleme said:

Honestly, Weaver may be the best PG choice we have. He doesn’t turn the ball over a lot, and he can take it to the hoop.

he has a better handle than Hunter and Abmas for sure.  that would have been the move to make earlier in the season to see if it would work.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

You need to chill the fuck out 

Just now, dcar00 said:

I've been done with Brock.  He is a dumb player.  we complain about Hunter's BB IQ.  Brocks is just as bad.   A good thug get's some calls too.

It feels like up until conference play this year Brock could be counted on to hit the deck and get loose balls, get some boards, maybe make a couple of shots, and basically be a shot in the arm energy wise.

Now he mostly just acts like Brian Boddicker's really dumb brother.

• Haha 1

• Pancho unpinned this topic