Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

markstanco

In the ranking of political stupidity, Hank Johnson defines the political max.  Ocasio Cortez is two notches below max, as is Louie Gohmert. Sarah Palin is three notches below max.  Mazie Hirono is the lowest in the Senate at four notches below max. 

The Mendoza Line should be at about five notches.  Off the top of my head I can think of only Hirono in the Senate who is below the Line.  The House has a bunch.

• Fuck You 9

In the ranking of political stupidity, Hank Johnson defines the political max.  Ocasio Cortez is two notches below max, as is Louie Gohmert. Sarah Palin is three notches below max.  Mazie Hirono is the lowest in the Senate at four notches below max. 
The Mendoza Line should be at about five notches.  Off the top of my head I can think of only Hirono in the Senate who is below the Line.  The House has a bunch.

You are still here?

2 hours ago, MixtyMotions said:

Fuck off Tahoe

• Like 3

6 hours ago, MixtyMotions said:

I know I use Alabama as my marker for what's stupid and what's not. 

• Like 5

Ted thinks he’s an “informed observer.” That’s adorable 

An actual informed observer knows that the FCC enforced net neutrality basically from the start of the internet but had to reclassify broadband in 2015 because the courts at that time said it could only be done under title 2.

His comfortable upbringing in El Paso as an Irishman who starts a punk band reminds me of the Kyle Kinane bit about childhood angst.  
"Sure you can start a punk rock band sweetheart.  Whatever you want to do to explore yourself.  You can practice in the basement and I'll make chili dip for your friends."  

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

You are trying way too hard.

Not really, I connect a lot of things to comedy bits, humorists, even Seinfeld quotes.  Takes a half a second, then a few more seconds to type it out.  Really no sweat at all.  If you don't think people can attach a real life nugget to a bit of comedy at lightning speed, you've apparently never been on the Seinfeld thread on this very board.  

If we were to use the frequency that she is talked about on Fox vs MSNBC as a metric, Trump folk are far more obsessed with her than anyone else.  She certainly has fans, and I think a lot of people are interested in her because she is interesting.  For a wide variety of reasons, from that blue dress picture above to her use of social media to her relative impetuousness, etc.  She's interesting as a brown millennial female.  She is trying to push the Democratic party farther left, which is interesting.  Here is where we must explain that one may find something interesting without being in support of that thing.  Support and interest are two different things.

If we're talking about why the thread keeps getting bumped, it's because it's where trump dipshits post while they are hiding from their values.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

Why are you people, on both sides, obsessed with this nobody burger? Especially if you live in Plano or Woodlands or Circle C

Look at me look at me I'm calling attention to my level-headed centrism and throwing in a both sides for good measure! Look how smart I am!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

Troll. By all means, keep being infatuated with a political figure because for some reason you think she's really attractive or whatever is going on the last page with you weirdos from both sides.

I challenge you to find one post I've made about AOC that isn't mocking Onboard for being terrified of a junior latina congressman that hadn't even taken office yet.

4 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

I challenge you to find one post I've made about AOC that isn't mocking Onboard for being terrified of a junior latina congressman that hadn't even taken office yet.

Show me the multiple posts I've made about her, and the fear that they show. You really are a troll aren't you.  

• Like 1

• hayden_horn changed the title to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez