Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

markstanco

15 minutes ago, Revolution512 said:

And the Dems are getting sucked into a game they can’t win. That has me worried. You don’t have to spend your time fighting this moron, he’s mostly ineffective the rest of the way. Build it up and whiff, he’s gonna win again.

You're wrong

There are thousands of children in concentration camps we've set up for immigrants and multiple children have died in those camps.

American kids, even colored ones, have died while in state child services custody all over america, for many years. Obviously no reps give a shit. Yet no dems have given a shit either, where are the protests and marching for them? Why im sayin its all political bullshit.
But I do wonder what aoc or you think of what should happen to these illegal children? Just let them in?
If its so dangerous in cages for illegal kids here, then why are their parents still bringing them or sending them here.
If you leave your kid alone in an unattended car or house, or expose them to certain dangerous situations at a young age, you can be charged with endangering a child and could lose custody of your kid.
Let an illegal bring or send an unaccompanied child across the dangerous border and what happens to those parents? Not a fucking thing.
These rules were in effect under Obama too. The current irrigation system is broken, any idiot can see it. We need to fix it. Yet its a hot topic issue the dems wanna avoid for votes sake.
Cages? Those are dem talking points.
I guess just open all the border up? Fire all the BP? Let the cartels have free reign?
What would you do to solve it?
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

American kids, even colored ones, have died while in state child services custody all over america, for many years. Obviously no reps give a shit. Yet no dems have given a shit either, where are the protests and marching for them? Why im sayin its all political bullshit.
But I do wonder what aoc or you think of what should happen to these illegal children? Just let them in?
If its so dangerous in cages for illegal kids here, then why are their parents still bringing them or sending them here.
If you leave your kid alone in an unattended car or house, or expose them to certain dangerous situations at a young age, you can be charged with endangering a child and could lose custody of your kid.
Let an illegal bring or send an unaccompanied child across the dangerous border and what happens to those parents? Not a fucking thing.
These rules were in effect under Obama too. The current irrigation system is broken, any idiot can see it. We need to fix it. Yet its a hot topic issue the dems wanna avoid for votes sake.
Cages? Those are dem talking points.
I guess just open all the border up? Fire all the BP? Let the cartels have free reign?
What would you do to solve it?

Can’t tell if troll or just dumb. “Kids in cages” = Dem talking points but “mah cartels!!” = fine.

8 hours ago, williemackgarza said:

The amount of misdirection and misinformation in this post is absolutely astounding. Good God, I hope it's only a matter of ignorance and not the result of intentional obfuscation.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

Point taken. We should release them back into Mexico without food, water, or medical care.

No but we shouldn’t be incentivizing them to make that trek in the first place where hundreds die each year before making it to our detention facilities. But we all know saving lives isn’t the ultimate goal here for democrats; if it was, the border wall would have been built already. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Enchubben said:

No but we shouldn’t be incentivizing them to make that trek in the first place where hundreds die each year before making it to our detention facilities. But we all know saving lives isn’t the ultimate goal here for democrats; if it was, the border wall would have been built already. 

A border wall won't save lives.

3 hours ago, David Dennison said:

A border wall won't save lives.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

It hasn’t been built to know for sure, but i think there are logical arguments for how it would that aren’t a stretch.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dirk X West said:

Not worth mentioning what those might be, though?

If you’re less likely to make it across due to a massive wall, there are less people trying. Thus, less people that run the chance of dying any number of ways trying to cross illegally including but not limited to dehydration, hyperthermia, rape and violence etc.

7 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

If you’re less likely to make it across due to a massive wall, there are less people trying. Thus, less people that run the chance of dying any number of ways trying to cross illegally including but not limited to dehydration, hyperthermia, rape and violence etc.

Or, bear with me here . . . more murdered in Honduras, etc.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Enchubben said:

You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

It hasn’t been built to know for sure, but i think there are logical arguments for how it would that aren’t a stretch.

There are no logical arguments in favor of a border wall. None.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

They won't be any less likely to make it across. Because there will be massive amounts of gaps.

24 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

They won't be any less likely to make it across. Because there will be massive amounts of gaps.

Well yea, when democrats fight the funding for an appropriate wall that doesn’t result in massive gaps. The idea is to lessen the amount of these gaps so the spots where there is a gap can reasonably be controlled.

9 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i think the odds of dragons showing up are about the same as the odds of a wall being completed at our southern border.

Sadly, I think you are right. 

1 hour ago, hobbes2702 said:

Good point. I take back my logical point above and concede to your statement of fact with no supporting evidence.

1 minute ago, Enchubben said:

Well yea, when democrats fight the funding for an appropriate wall that doesn’t result in massive gaps. The idea is to lessen the amount of these gaps so the spots where there is a gap can reasonably be controlled.

It's not the Democrats. It's private land owners. They tell the government to go fuck themselves. Republicans are usually on board with that.

Edited by David Dennison

3 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Good point. I take back my logical point above and concede to your statement of fact with no supporting evidence.

Yea we should totally steal land from Texas ranchers to build something that won’t work.

4 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

What was your logical point? The one that was immediately refuted? Or the one that is illogical because we can’t exactly police the massive swaths of desert that the border runs through?

2 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

Yeah. The illegal criminal deported 5 times begs to differ 

Also, your fantasy land of banning guns is useless when they can pass unimpressed through our non existent border and we also create a black market for said illegal firearms making them extremely valuable. 

Edited by ChickenSandwich

23 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Also, your fantasy land of banning guns is useless when they can pass unimpressed through our non existent border and we also create a black market for said illegal firearms making them extremely valuable. 

A wall doesn’t stop that person. Try again.

Have I advocated banning guns? Ever? I doubt it since I’m pro second amendment and believe that if a law abiding citizen wants a gun a they can own it pending a thorough background check. In recent years I have come around to requiring some sort of license to own certain weapons. Good effort though

Edited by hobbes2702

27 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

What the fuck does this even mean? You think cartels are hurting for firearms?

American firearms ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChickenSandwich said:

A wall isn't going to stop that guy.

32 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

2 years non stop that Trump has been KGB since 87, and are shocked when proven false that the general public no longer gives you the benefit of the doubt that obstructing a fake investigation is a big deal. 

Well, the Attorney General disagrees with you. He also agrees with you.

• hayden_horn changed the title to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez