Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games

Machinator

On 8/31/2018 at 1:46 PM, C-Man said:

Dude, if Baylor, Michigan State and Penn State are still in business, Ohio State has nothing to worry about. It *might* cost them Urban Meyer at some point, though.

This is an accurate analogy... In the end, Ohio State as a program will survive, unlike what befell SMU...

I had a dream last night that Urban Meyer was coaching UT, and my wife was so angry about that, that one day when she was picking me up at work (I was working at UT again), she stole Urban's SUV because he left the keys in it.  

And for some reason we drove it to Sea World.  And the cops and Urban chased us there.  And while my wife was trying to elude them, she drove too fast in reverse (*) and the car shut down.  

So we had to flee on foot, and some of the local high school kids who were working there helped us get out of the park.

I mean, this has movie potential, right?

(*) My wife driving 1) too fast and 2) in reverse are obviously the most absurd parts of this dream.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

I had a dream last night that Urban Meyer was coaching UT, and my wife was so angry about that, that one day when she was picking me up at work (I was working at UT again), she stole Urban's SUV because he left the keys in it.  

And for some reason we drove it to Sea World.  And the cops and Urban chased us there.  And while my wife was trying to elude them, she drove too fast in reverse (*) and the car shut down.  

So we had to flee on foot, and some of the local high school kids who were working there helped us get out of the park.

I mean, this has movie potential, right?

(*) My wife driving 1) too fast and 2) in reverse are obviously the most absurd parts of this dream.

I could have believed it if you had said she was looking at her phone GPS while in reverse.

6 hours ago, Bevo VIII said:

It is odd how ESPN is treating this Urban Meyer deal vs other similar scenarios.

Not at all. They merely needed a story (and any story would do) to change the narrative. Even the game broadcast they did their duty by mentioning the situation less then a minute in. And never mentioned it again, at least that I am aware of.

But in all honesty, isn’t this what we all thought would happen?

unless new shit comes to light......just smoke a doobie..

1 hour ago, Landomatic said:

ESPN just showed an excerpt of an “exclusive interview” Urban did with Tom Ronaldi.  Full interview supposedly airing tonight.  From what I’ve seen so far...what a fucking lying piece of shit scumbag.

I would tell my publicist, "Absolutely NO interviews."

I would let reporters know, "Any blindsided questions about Zac Smith, and we're done."

Let the shit blow away.

Just now, ernest_t_bass said:

I would tell my publicist, "Absolutely NO interviews."

I would let reporters know, "Any blindsided questions about Zac Smith, and we're done."

Let the shit blow away.

Yeah, a normal person would do that.  But a narcissist (maybe even sociopath) always believes they are the smartest person in the room and thinks they can talk (lie) their way out of anything.  And they always think everyone will love them once they “explain”.

The Art Briles similarities are disturbing.

8 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Yeah no idea why he's doing an interview about this now. Season has started and no one gives a fuck about that story any longer. Your team is 3-0 and ranked 4. Why bring it back up?

Urban wants to read the headlines "It's ok Urban, we love you and believe you."  "Everything's all right now."  "Thank's for setting the record straight."

Sack of POS.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, williemackgarza said:

Urban is such a piece of shit. Just stop trying to convince everyone youre not. Is it that hard?
I thought urbs couldnt remember anything? Seems he remembered a lot in that interview, remembered he didnt do shit wrong

amazing isn't it

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Landomatic said:

ESPN just showed an excerpt of an “exclusive interview” Urban did with Tom Ronaldi.  Full interview supposedly airing tonight.  From what I’ve seen so far...what a fucking lying piece of shit scumbag.

Anyone that knows how to repost tweets check out link below.  Some of Gameday signs at TCU were priceless...

Urban Meyer as "Where's Waldo"

"Urban Let Smith Dot The Eye"

"Believe in Something... Even if you can't cover it up."

https://bleacherreport.com/college-gameday

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Like 2