Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

So stopping 16 terrorist illegal aliens at the border is evidence of . . . an open border?

He didn't say that.  He just for no reason followed that statement with the factually accurate statement "An open border compromises our national security."

/twice

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 3/22/2023 at 1:45 PM, YGIFS said:

Only thing more open than our borders are ted's wife's legs.  

Can you put all your Ted and Heidi Cruz insinuations and infidelities in one post instead of these drive by posts across multiple threads?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Multiple threads?  I post shit about the Cruz's on the thread about the Cruz's.  How that's too much for you to handle it fucking beyond me.  You're stupid, but you're not that stupid. 

"Multiple Threads"  Just remember, that was your dumbfuck terminology.  

On 3/15/2023 at 8:51 PM, SL Xpress said:

Nope. People with political connections invited me because of shared interests. 

I'm not quite sure how exactly someone would force me to do something. 

We'll see how it goes. 

I've gone to plenty of lectures from people I disagreed with. I just don't usually attend lectures from people I actively despise. 

Would you like to borrow my air horn?

• Haha 2

If he's not in Houston pretending to be a diehard Longhorn fan, how else can people shuck white claws at his goofy ass head?  I know he's sad that Princeton lost, but at least Heidi got fucked while he was watching the game and it was 2 hours his daughters didn't have to anywhere near his shitheap soul.  

There are punchable faces.  And then there are shuckable faces.  Ted Cruz is that face.  

6 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I know he's sad that Princeton lost, but at least Heidi got fucked while he was watching the game and it was 2 hours his daughters didn't have to anywhere near his shitheap soul.  

I so didn’t expect from you a reply with a comment about Heidi taking all of the dicks.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

26 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

If he's not in Houston pretending to be a diehard Longhorn fan, how else can people shuck white claws at his goofy ass head?  I know he's sad that Princeton lost, but at least Heidi got fucked while he was watching the game and it was 2 hours his daughters didn't have to anywhere near his shitheap soul.  

There are punchable faces.  And then there are shuckable faces.  Ted Cruz is that face.  

Post less. Quality over quantity.

• Hook 'Em 4

I mean, c'mon South Austin man...you set it up right over the plate.  I had to take a swing.  

Levity aside, he really is gonna show up in Houston for the Final Four.  And the heckling is gonna be fantastic.  I'll leave it the clever folks to game it out.

2 minutes ago, royiv said:

Post less. Quality over quantity.

for somebody that has me on ignore, your incessant whining about my posts is literally more superfluous than my posts.  Just do what your wife does on dating apps, keep scrolling.  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Fuck You 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, miguelito said:

I believe that with some hard work and dedication, he can get both sides to hate him equally.  Boom, bipartisan. 

Senator, great news...the latest poll is in.  And 80% of Democrats and 20% of Republicans agree...you should spare your family and hang yourself by your neckbeard.

59 minutes ago, Hawndoh said:

Unfortunately it won't matter. Everyone can say in a poll they hate him.

But he will get reelected because his name will have the R next to it. 

Someone named Gay Satan would win as long as they have the R.

Gay Satan (pronounced Suh-tahn), is the name of that retired 9th grade geography teacher that works at the Hallmark store right?

I noticed this topic started March 25, 2018…..now,  more than 5 years ago, and apparently during this time Cruz has had plenty of time to change from being a piece of shit…..but,  NOOOOOOO.   He is, in fact,  a bigger piece of shit now than he was 5 years ago,  What a loser.  No shame….none.

On 4/10/2023 at 9:54 PM, Cairn Horn88 said:

What a loser.  No shame….none.

You don't say?

Sen. Ted Cruz is fundraising off legislation to limit senators to serving two terms in office, all while he's running for his third.

The Texas Republican touted his bill in a fundraising email for Senate Republicans' campaign arm Thursday, seeking contributions and asking supporters to respond to a term limits poll. The contributions benefit Ted Cruz for Senate and the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

"It's finally time we do something about the entrenched politicians in Washington," wrote Cruz, who was first elected to the Senate in 2012. "I want to know what YOU think about my Constitutional Amendment to impose TERM LIMITS on Senators and House Members."

In January, Cruz proposed a Constitutional amendment that would ban a US senator from serving more than 12 years and House members from serving more than three 2-year terms.

However, the resolution would not count terms served by members before enactment against them. That means Cruz would not be term-limited until 2036 if the bill were passed by this Congress, the Texas Tribune noted.

"Term limits will bring ACCOUNTABILITY that is LONG overdue in Washington, and I'm fighting for the American people to get this done," he wrote.

Cruz confirmed to reporters in November that he was seeking a third term.

When asked why he is running for a third term while seeking to limit senators to two, a Cruz spokesperson pointed Insider to the senator's comments to the Texas Chronicle in January 2019.

"I've long said that I don't support unilateral term limits – just one person or one side unilaterally restricting themselves when the rules don't apply across the board," he said. "I think there should be a fair and uniform rule for everyone."

Cruz also told the Chronicle then that his "personal preference would be to make it retroactive."

"But as a nod to practical politics, it would be much, much more difficult to get this passed if the immediate consequence of it happening was to throw out a whole bunch of incumbents," he continued. "It's awfully difficult to get them to vote for it if they'd be immediately giving up their jobs."

Even in its current form, the bill hasn't gained any traction. Cruz originally introduced the legislation in 2017 alongside then-Rep. Ron DeSantis, now Florida's governor. The bill has never come up for a vote in the House or Senate, according to the Texas Tribune.

https://secure.winred.com/nrsc/iph-term-limit-poll-tc-email

Been in the state senate for just over two years, won an overwhelmingly Hispanic district by just 3%.  This is the guy?  I mean, I know you gotta run somebody for optics, but is like the guy or just the first to announce and get the primary battle under way?  

This has 7-9% loss written all over it.  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 2

On 4/10/2023 at 8:59 PM, miguelito said:

I believe that with some hard work and dedication, he can get both sides to hate him equally.  Boom, bipartisan. 

Negged solely to give you the elusive rep cycle. I agree with your comment.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Been in the state senate for just over two years, won an overwhelmingly Hispanic district by just 3%.  This is the guy?  I mean, I know you gotta run somebody for optics, but is like the guy or just the first to announce and get the primary battle under way?  

This has 7-9% loss written all over it.  

As opposed to whom in the Texas Dem party? Beto again? Wendy Davis? 

He may lost 7-9 points just because it's Texas. But I came away with being super impressed with him during the aftermath of Uvalde.

I was impressed with, too.  

Yeah, you can't burn an upcoming star against Cornyn in 2026, he'll win by 10-12% next time.  So you gotta throw up somebody in 2024 with some heft.  Somebody has to take the turn, Wendy Davis isn't a bad option.  A senior staffer in his Austin office tells me Cesar Blanco is considering it.  I'd like to see Ron Nirenberg take a stab at it.

A legit wild card option would be Kirk Watson.  

^

this.  He's a good guy with an ambitious legislative agenda who answers the question, "What if we ran somebody less accomplished than Beto with far less campaign trail appeal and 10x less name recognition.  Is that anything?"  

You run one of the Castros, Nirenberg, Wendy Davis, or Watson.  Or don't bother.  I wouldn't fault any of the five of them for opting not to run.  If you're just looking for a place holder under the pretense of looking competitive, than yeah-run Roland.  And you may as well run him again in 2026 against Cornyn.  There is a way around Cruz through an R primary but few have the stomach for it.  

^
this.  He's a good guy with an ambitious legislative agenda who answers the question, "What if we ran somebody less accomplished than Beto with far less campaign trail appeal and 10x less name recognition.  Is that anything?"  
You run one of the Castros, Nirenberg, Wendy Davis, or Watson.  Or don't bother.  I wouldn't fault any of the five of them for opting not to run.  If you're just looking for a place holder under the pretense of looking competitive, than yeah-run Roland.  And you may as well run him again in 2026 against Cornyn.  There is a way around Cruz through an R primary but few have the stomach for it.  
YGIfS continues to be a GOP operative and supports the machine in Every way yet clowns on the Democratic Party having a shallow bench (fair enough).

Insert -Principle Skinnner is it me? meme
  • Like 1