Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

more than anything else, while I realize the owner is filming this for the reactions and how they make him laugh, its absolutely rage-inducing to me.

all these fucks literally leaning up/ sitting on the man's car that has an at least $10k paintjob (maybe more) -especially since more than half of them are wearing pants that have buttons or rivets in prime scratching position  is fucking pissing me off just watching it.  

No issue with folks wanting to take a picture of the car, or a selfie with the car, but the sheer disrespect to just fucking group lean on the car is ragey

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

more than anything else, while I realize the owner is filming this for the reactions and how they make him laugh, its absolutely rage-inducing to me.

all these fucks literally leaning up/ sitting on the man's car that has an at least $10k paintjob (maybe more) -especially since more than half of them are wearing pants that have buttons or rivets in prime scratching position  is fucking pissing me off just watching it.  

No issue with folks wanting to take a picture of the car, or a selfie with the car, but the sheer disrespect to just fucking group lean on the car is ragey

The best part is the cat saying "I'm out."

Sorry (not sorry) no pictures - but this story is holy shit as all hell

Ukraine war: Grenade birthday gift kills army chief Zaluzhny's aide - BBC News

Similar grenades were later found during the search of an army colleague's office

A grenade given as a birthday present has blown up and killed a close aide of the head of Ukraine's armed forces Valery Zaluzhny.

Maj Hennadiy Chastyakov, 39, had returned to his flat with presents from his colleagues and was opening them with his son when the grenade exploded.

Maj Chastyakov was killed and his 13-year-old son left seriously wounded.

Interior Minister Ihor Klymenko said the boy had started turning the ring on the grenade.

"Then, the serviceman took the grenade from the child and pulled the ring, causing a tragic explosion."

Prosecutors clarified later that he had accidentally set off the grenade while trying to take it away from his son.

3 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

Sorry (not sorry) no pictures - but this story is holy shit as all hell

Ukraine war: Grenade birthday gift kills army chief Zaluzhny's aide - BBC News

3 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

thats a play stupid games win stupid prizes story right there.... dont care if hes Ukr... getting a live fucking grenade as a present is up there.

e9a9a73fdcd5f2003b8430b69be801dc.gif

• Haha 1

90653d2adabb7de72c3ec5a83daee9ad.jpg
Batman?

50 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

is it sad that all I could think about is the amount of awesome boots that could be made between the two?

This guy is a licensed FL plython hunter ( along with iguana hunter), and he skins them all and makes it into wallets.  

his youtube channel is:

https://www.youtube.com/@PythonCowboy

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, futureman said:

is it sad that all I could think about is the amount of awesome boots that could be made between the two?

This guy is a licensed FL plython hunter ( along with iguana hunter), and he skins them all and makes it into wallets.  

his youtube channel is:

https://www.youtube.com/@PythonCowboy

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2