Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

12 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

That’s as intentional as it gets. Dude should be charged with at least manslaughter. 

Don't follow hockey and hadn't heard about this.  Legit holy shit.  What a piece of shit.  I'm sure he didn't think it would kill the guy, but actions have consequences.  Fuck.

Still can't believe that they would have to call for an ambulance.  Hell, all high school games have a crew on location (I believe).  I know the Texas Stars have an ambulance at all games for emergencies as the games have been delayed waiting for a replacement when a player was taken to the hospital with possible head injuries.

15 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

That’s as intentional as it gets. Dude should be charged with at least manslaughter. 

There is zero reason to ever leave your feet with your skates doing anything but being pointed down towards the ice.  Zero.  The only way your skates shouldn't be pointed at the ice is if you get submarined and flipped, and that hit has largely been outlawed and you will rarely see it.   This was beyond goon hockey, it was intentional use of the skate as a weapon.  I wouldn't at all be surprised if he is charged with murder.  

• Like 3

On 10/30/2023 at 9:58 AM, brakeman said:

Jfc.  I heard about this and thought it was a complete accident.  That was no accident.  If the local prosecutor has any balls at all, that dude will get the book thrown at him.  At a minimum he should face a wrongful death lawsuit from the victims family.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

yeah, pretty sure even if someone got to him and tried to stem the bleeding, hes probably bleeding out in less than 30 more seconds.

He bled out in the revolving door. 
Looks like he still got several shots into the guard before his oil pan went dry. 

• Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Mittens said:

Because he was also being shot at.

Watch it again. About 5 seconds elapsed from when the security guard hit him with a clean shot to when the bad guy was able to gather himself and point the gun back at him. It’s hard to tell if the SG got off another shot or two, but he should’ve kept shooting while he had the guy discombobulated instead of ducking behind the counter and becoming a defenseless target himself  

Signed,

Internet Tough Guy 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Watch it again. About 5 seconds elapsed from when the security guard hit him with a clean shot to when the bad guy was able to gather himself and point the gun back at him. It’s hard to tell if the SG got off another shot or two, but he should’ve kept shooting while he had the guy discombobulated instead of ducking behind the counter and becoming a defenseless target himself  

Signed,

Internet Tough Guy 

Mike Tyson's real quote: "Everybody has a plan until they get hit. Then, like a rat, they stop in fear and freeze.'" When someone's taking shots at you, unless you have the training, you're more than likely going to try and run. I don't know any background on this,  but I'm guessing he had very little training.  

• Like 1