Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

I grew up on a farm.  Not sure the correct term used today, but back then we called them "retarded."  Would never grow up to full sized.  Just eat food and get in the way.  So we...

...took them outside and whacked them with a flat bottom shovel.  Gave a young Parliament nightmares.  You grow up fast, when you grow up on a farm.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

21 hours ago, Parliament said:

I grew up on a farm.  Not sure the correct term used today, but back then we called them "retarded."  Would never grow up to full sized.  Just eat food and get in the way.  So we...

...took them outside and whacked them with a flat bottom shovel.  Gave a young Parliament nightmares.  You grow up fast, when you grow up on a farm.

Bop your baloney?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Truth. We usually electrocuted them. For small ones the wall power would suffice. For big ones we had to use an arc welder.

That might work too, but that hand clutch makes it real handy to just ease forward a bit.
Nothing worse than pulling a calf that has been dead for a bit. I had to burn a fairly new denim jacket because no amount of washing could get rid of the stink after one of those.

Damn, you didn’t use those big plastic sleeves?
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Satoshi said:

That awkward moment after you're done laughing at the charming North Korean military, and you realize that most of your buildings are also made from concrete.

1 hour ago, Brock Sampson said:

I think these guys came to my middle school...talkin' about how the power of Jesus and waiting until marriage 

The Benny Hinn Power Team.

"Send us $100 now and these men will rip these large phone books in half to demonstrate the power of the Lord."

That he made so many millions of dollars with that shit should have served as a warning to me about what dumb shit the American people would fall for.   He was just 20 years too early to be President.