Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

26 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:
19 hours ago, baboso said:
Slides, brotha.

Old school.. everything is a flip flop or house shoe to me.

My 85YO MIL calls them thongs.    Imagine the young sales girl at JC Penny's face a few years ago when the MIL ask her where the thongs were as she needed new ones for camping.

And back to the video, you know he wasn't in Louisiana because he didn't yell at his wife to put on a pot of rice and start a sauce piquant.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

You don't realize how lucky you are. That's actually an alien above you with a magnifying glass. They must've gotten distracted and stopped before your plane started melting

Be careful with your pets dear, your father brought them all the way from Earth. 

2 hours ago, davidg said:

My 85YO MIL calls them thongs.    Imagine the young sales girl at JC Penny's face a few years ago when the MIL ask her where the thongs were as she needed new ones for camping.

A few years ago my mom was on vacation with my sister and her family. My mom (Nani) asked my 8 yo niece to go inside the cabin and get her thongs (she meant flip-flops). Niece goes in, is in the cabin for quite a while, and then brings Nani a pair of Nani’s underwear:  “Is this what you wanted, Nani?”

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

This is not photoshopped. Marilee Thomas of Beaver City, Nebraska took this photograph of her daughter Audra about two miles from a Furnas County tornado in April 1989. The tornado did cut across her farm and destroyed a barn structure on the property but no lives were lost, thankfully.

Girl in Tornado in Nebraska.jpg

She better get her ass in the fraidy hole.

22 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

This is not photoshopped. Marilee Thomas of Beaver City, Nebraska took this photograph of her daughter Audra about two miles from a Furnas County tornado in April 1989. The tornado did cut across her farm and destroyed a barn structure on the property but no lives were lost, thankfully.

What a hitter!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'd let her blow me.

On 10/2/2021 at 5:42 PM, Hornius Emeritus said:

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Halloween animatronics are being dialed up to 11.

If I had $6,700 in the wreathe fund, I'd stick this in the front yard for Halloween.

Actually, if I'm spending that much, this fucker will be out in the front yard every night that it's not raining.

Forgot to water the sponge.  

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Actually, if I'm spending that much, this fucker will be out in the front yard every night that it's not raining.

Off Spicewood Spring Rd near Canyon Vista MS there is a house that put up some great pirate skeleton decorations for Halloween, but they leave it up all year and just change out the clothing.  Santa hats, NYE hats, Leprechauns hats, summer outfits, etc.  It make me smile, especially when I hear the wife and her friends complain about it.