Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

8 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

Guess they're lucky homeboy didn't have anything left in his magazine when we came up behind them. They'd both be dead if he had the ability to reload

The cop was shooting towards the car when the guy was behind him. Not sure what he was shooting at. Good thing he didn’t hit the kid in the car. 

On 9/9/2021 at 10:23 AM, Incredulity said:

Oh man, in the comments to this one I might have found my new favorite subreddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AccidentalSlapStick/

Edited by Storm the Field
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

On 9/12/2021 at 6:30 PM, deadshank said:

Shit went western in Brevard County. 

I assume what I'm seeing here is that the soon-to-be-not-dead-enough-evil-fucker quickly emptied his magazine and didn't have another one, so he chased down and started beating the officer with the gun.  That's poor planning, son.

Thankful the other deputy kept his wits about him enough to take cover and reload.  

Her only weak spot is the one and only impression I can do, Chris Walken.  But the rest are spot on, even the three based on people I've never heard of.  Also, she seems hilarious and really cute.  Can we invite her to the next surly happy hour?