Shit's Borked

RPM

I’m getting results in my stream, which have new posts, but the stream is only picking up like the second or third to last post, which has been read, instead of showing the new content. 

An example:

IMG_0092.thumb.png.7a3f79f5fed35caf9cbc2ed2cacd844d.png

From stream page, you can see it says new content in thread (notice title is not bold), and Scraps was the last to comment. 

However, in thread:

IMG_0093.thumb.png.8af2cac8a915652fa08f91bc258a2413.png

Here you can see Scraps was the last post read, and c-man was the source of the new content.

Other than that, knock on wood, I haven’t noticed stream issues since the last episode.

I have also noticed the slow to post issue a couple times today. This one was odd though. It acted like the server response for successful post (and the then added by ajax content) was never received. A quick opening of the last post in a new tab showed the new content was submitted and added. Go back to original tab and the submit button is still greyed out like it was waiting for the response 

7 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Lots of double and triple posts today. Also taking a lot of time to save a response. 

It's saving it in normal time, but not indicating as such. If you post, wait like 3 seconds, and click refresh, you'll that it saved your post to the thread. It's fucked up, and that's what's causing various posters to double and triple post.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

It's saving it in normal time, but not indicating as such. If you post, wait like 3 seconds, and click refresh, you'll that it saved your post to the thread. It's fucked up, and that's what's causing various posters to double and triple post.

Gracias Señor. Just odd how it is behaving. I blame ERCOT. 

On 9/7/2023 at 12:24 PM, thunderlounge said:

I’m getting results in my stream, which have new posts, but the stream is only picking up like the second or third to last post, which has been read, instead of showing the new content. 

An example:

IMG_0092.thumb.png.7a3f79f5fed35caf9cbc2ed2cacd844d.png

From stream page, you can see it says new content in thread (notice title is not bold), and Scraps was the last to comment. 

However, in thread:

IMG_0093.thumb.png.8af2cac8a915652fa08f91bc258a2413.png

Here you can see Scraps was the last post read, and c-man was the source of the new content.

This is creeping it’s head again. Just so it’s known.