USC v. Texas Discussion - Let It Begin

Wally Pryor

Guessing this opens at Texas -2 or so.  Stanford is making Daniels look pedestrian tonight, but Shaw will fuck with about anyone, especially someone who should still be eyeing his prom. SC has pretty good skill players but they're still a shell of what they've been in the past. The #s on their uniforms are still much too big. But more than made up for by their song girls, I'm assuming they and their sweaters will be in Austin.

We're a shit show, and not much more than that.  Despite our dynamic, bubble blowing coach who will gladly inform you that you're uninformed, stupid, lacking knowledge, or all of the above. 

Discuss.  You've got almost 7 days to do so. 

I feel better about it after peeking at their game a bit this evening. 

They don’t look great, and we should be able to throw some things at Daniels that he isn’t ready for. Also, we haven’t had our complete starting defense on the field at the same time yet this season. 

Still, ugly football. 

Well...I will watch it.

Even if USC does suck ass we will still have to play far above anything we did against Maryland or Tulsa to beat them. I hope just seeing those famous helmets will get our guys fired up, the 2017 team did step up when they played big helmet teams.

But that is all I got for optimism. I hope Humphrey and Ingram get the ball a lot. I hope the defense stops sucking ass. In hope the punting unit stops being bad.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Like 1

Just now, alphahorn said:

it will be an ugly fuck fest.  there will not be 20 points scored by the 2 offenses combined.  

it's hard to believe their offense is shittier than ours, but that poor freshman is a deer in headlights.  

buy twice your normal alcohol bill, you'll need it

If this is true our shitty special teams will probably be the difference. Our punting is...an adventure.

Just now, The People’s Elbow said:

This line of think is as tired as “we’re saving our good play calling for OU.” Get the fuck out of here with that weak shit. 

Goes to show how much you know. We are not saving our good play calling for ousux we are saving buechele for them with a sprinkle of pixie dust known as toneil carter

Just now, Coach pop a bitch said:

Goes to show how much you know. We are not saving our good play calling for ousux we are saving buechele for them with a sprinkle of pixie dust known as toneil carter

Scott Derry has a secret year of eligibility left. You’ll see when he starts on next weekend. 

7 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

We almost lost to fucking Tulsa. USC rolls by 3 scores.

3 scores seems like a probable outcome. Who knows, but I've seen nothing to suggest we are going to beat a team that doesn't come out and shit the bed with turnovers.

2 minutes ago, kingkoopa6 said:

I’ll be in the building for a Dub!

Koopa you always do it big. 

At least we have a punchers shot in this game I bought tickets for tcu I think I might tell my wife I'm sick and have her take one of my sons. Preferably the 1 year old he won't know what's happening

Edited by Coach pop a bitch
  • Like 1

Opened at USC -22

jk. (whiskey time!)

It will be ugly and it will be close because that's what Texas does under Herman. Texas will also find a way to lose a winnable game because that is also what was Texas does under Herman. USC has certainly not looked like a world beater to start the year off, but Texas looks downright bad and there is nothing I have seen that would make me think the script is about to be flipped, so I am sticking with it.

309 yards at Stanford isn't good at all, but it's not fucking awful.  How they only got 3 points off that, even with 2 turnovers is weird.

Bad news is Tom Herman could fuck up a 3-way with a couple of strippers paid for by Ohio State.  So here we are, about to be 1-5 after the Red River Shitshow.

Bad setup for Texas.  They struggle to beat the Tulsa Youth League All-Star team.
USC gets beaten by (a favored) Stanford, they sucked on O but played okay on D.
USC gonna come out, raging,  heads exploding, ready to rape entire countries.

Trap game.
USC is gonna push our shit in so far we'll be talking turdspeak.

Edited by phdhorn
  • Haha 1

Since we're "gonna fix it" this week, I think we can get to 4-8.  You lot with the "there's too many bowl games" are gonna fucking wish we could backdoor our way into one