The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

Armor of God. Well awright.

Few years ago a cousin commissioned me to draw cartoons for all her friends. A good chunk of them were people talking about putting on various bits of the Armor of God. Hadn't heard that one but I grew up Evangelical so I know they go through fashions. I slapped out a few dozen cartoons, some of them of little cartoon people donning breastplates and helmets with Bible verse references.

That branch of the family has always been into Magickal Thinking, so one guess how they acted under Covid. One of them wanted to visit my 80+ year old mother unvaccinated because they prayed about it or some shit. Me n my sisters were fixin to whoop some ass.

Probably 100 years from now the Armor of God cartoons will be the only thing I did that survives.

I like stories.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Prepare your anus 1

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I like when they're like "Women are too superficial.  They just want a good looking guy with money."

Well, no shit.

Yeah.  Whereas I'm sure that every one of these incels would be perfectly happy to end up with an average chick with a nice personality (the incels call such girsl a "Becky") in a mutual give-and-take relationship....right?  Yeah, no.

Wait, what's that?  They all think that they are entitled to a hot "Stacy," and would totally get her, too, if it wasn't for those bitches holding out and only banging "Chads?"  So, if they're gonna have to settle for a "Becky," she better be totally subservient because, remember, the incel is SETTLING for her.  She should be grateful he gives her the time of day.

2 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

This and the Taylor Swift hate are examples of the incel misogyny that goes on over there.

1.  If a guy can't get married, it's obviously the fault of women.  I'm 49, which means I'm old enough to be the dad of most Joe Rogan fans and I could get laid this week and married within 6 months.  If you're over 35 and can't get a date/wife/whatever, that says more about you than any woman.

So much this.  I'm not anything special to look at.  Never was, even when I was younger and skinnier.  But 1) I've got decent social skills, which 2) translates to a modicum of game.  And I'm interesting and funny.  And yeah, I have some actual money (I can take a date to a $500 dinner without freaking out about it).  I could absolutely get laid this week and be married within 6 months.  No, maybe not with a 25 yr old supermodel, but there's a pool out there for a dude who isn't a complete loser.

Think of how pathetic Scott Adams has to be.  He has a net worth of FUCKING SEVENTY FIVE MILLION DOLLARS.  To have that much money....and be SO FUCKING DEFICIENT in every other category (social skills, charm, basic human decency) that his pool of "mates" is limited to women who will be with him solely for his money....that's fucking peak goddamned loserdom.

Don't be a fucking loser.  Develop some sort of social skills.  Be funny.  Don't be totally awkward, demeaning, and entitled.  That's really it.  Shit, when I was younger, I didn't even have any money and drove a shitty car.  No movie star good looks, no great athletic or musical talent....and my dating life was quite successful.  My life is living proof that you just need to be a basically functional human being and you'll have dating success.  These fucking losers will look for blame for their predicament all over....but they will never, ever look in the mirror.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

That’s an interesting POV, but I think Trump’s instincts are right on this one, as they unfortunately often are.
I’ve always kind of thought independent voting was dependent on thematic or subject matter advantage. 
IOW-  there are a bucket of  themes (not issues) that (however silly the reasons) the parties are respectively perceived by independents as having an advantage other the other. 

For Democrats those issues are healthcare, entitlements, the environment, abortion, etc.

For Republicans that’s national security, the economy, violent crime, and immigration, and somehow, personal morality. 

If the perceived subject matter advantage doesn’t belong to a party, the best that party can do is break even. For example, the best Democrats can do on the economy is break even. That’s why Biden isn’t getting the credit from independents right now the way Trump would. 

So if immigration is the thing, that advantages the GOP with independents unless the Democrat can either make healthcare or abortion a bigger deal, or, pull even on immigration and win on the totality of their advantaged themes. 

I'm not necessarily disputing the issue-ownership theory that you lay out.  

I'm saying that by having a bipartisan Senate border bill, it makes the issue less salient to the independent voter.  Those voters are not good at nuance, and there being a bipartisan bill introduces a lot of nuance to the issue.

So on something like abortion, there's no nuance.  Depending on your point of view on the issue, you think D=Good, R=Bad, or vice-versa.  But with a bipartisan bill being debated, that makes that Manichean viewpoint untenable.  And that means that not very many independents are going to be voting on it.

. . . all of which illustrates how badly Johnson and Trump have mishandled it.  If they were smart, they'd voice some displeasure and pass the bill.  Make sure it's "Biden's Border Bill."  And then when it doesn't succeed at keeping out every last brown person, campaign on the failure of Biden's Border Bill.  "I mean, haven't you heard--as a result of BIDEN'S BORDER BILL, literally every Mexican is throwing themselves at our border."  It's like a scene out of World War Z, dontchaknow?

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

75 million wouldn’t help me with my social skills to get wimmenz, but it would alter how much the wimmenz would be willing to deal with. 

Just imagine how fucked up your back would be from sitting on that wallet. Then you just want a hotdog but they claim they can't make change for a $100,000 bill.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

my dating strategy could be summed up as "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

Was just sharing these words of wisdom with GOLL to share with his son.  The moment you realize that taking your shot costs you absolutely nothing (current state: not dating her.  State after asking her out: either still not dating her (you lose nothing), or dating her (you win)), you realize that you should pretty close to always take your shot.  And if it goes poorly, and someone gives you a hard time about missing....just look at him and say "dude....shooters shoot.  I'm a shooter."

Take your shot. If she declines, take it like a man - "well, I wanted to ask.  Sure hope you have a nice rest of your night."  Be a fucking man, not an entitled whiny ass bitch, which bitchassedness is apparently the entirety of the ethos of the modern GQP.  Jesus.  Man up, you pathetic, whiny, simpering losers.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

"mating strategies fail, for a variety of social reasons..." 

social reasons like neck beards, misogyny, doritos stains on your fingers....

Any chance Scott Adams is the "first human"?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Think of how pathetic Scott Adams has to be.  He has a net worth of FUCKING SEVENTY FIVE MILLION DOLLARS.  To have that much money....and be SO FUCKING DEFICIENT in every other category (social skills, charm, basic human decency) that his pool of "mates" is limited to women who will be with him solely for his money....that's fucking peak goddamned loserdom.

That’s a lot of words to say that his Dilbert character is autobiographical. 

• Hook 'Em 4

18 minutes ago, Underdog said:

I’ll stick to the tried and true dating method of “excuse me, Miss. But does this rag stink?”  thank you very much. 

I had a law school classmate who volunteered to temporarily  keep dogs from a crowded animal shelter.  He asked and was allowed to bring some of the older puppies to the park with him. From my observations, those puppies pulled in more tail than any pick up line ever invented.  

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

I had a law school classmate who volunteered to temporarily  keep dogs from a crowded animal shelter.  He asked and was allowed to bring some of the older puppies to the park with him. From my observations, those puppies pulled in more tail than any pick up line ever invented.  

As someone who is on their second miniature dachshund, I can confirm this.  Get a cut dog and set up shop.  People will find you.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Was just sharing these words of wisdom with GOLL to share with his son.  The moment you realize that taking your shot costs you absolutely nothing (current state: not dating her.  State after asking her out: either still not dating her (you lose nothing), or dating her (you win)), you realize that you should pretty close to always take your shot.  And if it goes poorly, and someone gives you a hard time about missing....just look at him and say "dude....shooters shoot.  I'm a shooter."

Take your shot. If she declines, take it like a man - "well, I wanted to ask.  Sure hope you have a nice rest of your night."  Be a fucking man, not an entitled whiny ass bitch, which bitchassedness is apparently the entirety of the ethos of the modern GQP.  Jesus.  Man up, you pathetic, whiny, simpering losers.

I'll share something I heard from a Millenial once.  (Proud Gen Xer here.)  One day at work, myself, a fellow Gen X attractive women and this millenial were talking.  He asked us respectively what we did on our first dates back in HS.  Dinner and a movie was the answer.  The he asked how it went down.  In both cases, the guy asked the girl and it happened.  He said "My dad once told me it's the Three P's.  Paired Off, Planned, and Paid For.  'Do YOU want to go to DINNER with ME on FRIDAY NIGHT?'"  He said that young people are all about group dating and that didn't do it old school anymore.  Millenial in question always worked that angle and to his credit, he married WAY up.  He said he was basically a pimp growing up working that method.  Now fast forward to my man, Travis Kelce.  He worked it old school.  HE asked HER out on a DATE.  Not Netflix and chilling.  Took her to a football game and then to a steakhouse.

That's what I would tell young people.  The Three P's.

As for over 35 types, the quality of single men at that age is so wretched that I legitimately feel sorry for single, impressive women.  (Attractive, good job, etc.)  We have dozens of women friends in that age bracket and it's just awful.  They'll date most anyone.  If you're like @Brisketexan and have a least a little conversational ability and can dress yourself, you'd have to actively try to be an incel.  

Getting a woman is literally the easiest it's every been in human history.  Endless dating apps and your competition is truly wretched.  If a man is having problems with this, he needs some therapy and/or a look in the mirror.  That's why the Joe Rogan fans of the world are mad.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Aqua Buddha said:

If you're like @Brisketexan and have a least a little conversational ability and can dress yourself,

I didn't say I could dress myself....

where-the-hell-is-my-cat

BUT....this is definitely true:

4 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Getting a woman is literally the easiest it's every been in human history.  Endless dating apps and your competition is truly wretched.  If a man is having problems with this, he needs some therapy and/or a look in the mirror.  That's why the Joe Rogan fans of the world are mad.  

Seriously.  If you can't get a gal, you have nobody to blame but yourself.  And dude....get the fuck over yourself.  The Bell Curve is a thing -- most men rank from a 3 to a 7.  Don't pout about how the photoshopped 10.5s you jerk off to on the internet don't give you the time of day.  You're an average-looking dude.  You can marry up (and should aspire to do so), but be reasonable in your expectations.  You're a 6.  Shoot your shot with that 7-8.  Hell, chat up a 9 if you're feeling froggy.  But a 10 like Scarlett Johansson was never, ever, ever going to go out with you.  And -- and this is really fucking important, you incel fucks -- she never, ever, ever had any obligation to do so.  Neither she nor any other woman owe you a goddamned thing.  A real man fucking EARNS shit.  You want to get with a hot chick?  Then fucking EARN it.

• Hook 'Em 4

I'll share something I heard from a Millenial once.  (Proud Gen Xer here.)  One day at work, myself, a fellow Gen X attractive women and this millenial were talking.  He asked us respectively what we did on our first dates back in HS.  Dinner and a movie was the answer.  The he asked how it went down.  In both cases, the guy asked the girl and it happened.  He said "My dad once told me it's the Three P's.  Paired Off, Planned, and Paid For.  'Do YOU want to go to DINNER with ME on FRIDAY NIGHT?'"  He said that young people are all about group dating and that didn't do it old school anymore.  Millenial in question always worked that angle and to his credit, he married WAY up.  He said he was basically a pimp growing up working that method.  Now fast forward to my man, Travis Kelce.  He worked it old school.  HE asked HER out on a DATE.  Not Netflix and chilling.  Took her to a football game and then to a steakhouse.
As for over 35 types, the quality of single men at that age is so wretched that I legitimately feel sorry for single, impressive women.  (Attractive, good job, etc.)  We have dozens of women friends in that age bracket and it's just awful.  They'll date most anyone.  If you're like [mention=593]Brisketexan[/mention] and have a least a little conversational ability and can dress yourself, you'd have to actively try to be an incel.  

Sir, may I subscribe to your newsletter?

13 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

As for over 35 types, the quality of single men at that age is so wretched that I legitimately feel sorry for single, impressive women.  (Attractive, good job, etc.)  We have dozens of women friends in that age bracket and it's just awful.  

Where do these impressive ladies hangout? They're not at the local dive bar

Straight dudes could clean up at drag shows if they'd get over their discomfort at being around men who might be checking them out (that is, every young woman's typical experience when existing in a public place).

Just tip the queens and don't be an asshole if a dude hits on you.

Edited by safe sex
  • Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, safe sex said:

Straight dudes could clean up at drag shows if they'd get over their discomfort at being around men who might be checking them out (that is, every young woman's typical experience when existing in a public place).

I've never been to a drag show, but I've pulled more than a few girls from gay bars because I don't give a fuck if a guy hits on me. Now, being the straight guy that they all want to blow and turn gay can get exhausting after a few hours, but oh well. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

This is true as well.

43 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

As for over 35 types, the quality of single men at that age is so wretched that I legitimately feel sorry for single, impressive women.  (Attractive, good job, etc.)  We have dozens of women friends in that age bracket and it's just awful.  They'll date most anyone.  If you're like @Brisketexan and have a least a little conversational ability and can dress yourself, you'd have to actively try to be an incel.  

Getting a woman is literally the easiest it's ever been in human history.  Endless dating apps and your competition is truly wretched.  If a man is having problems with this, he needs some therapy and/or a look in the mirror.  That's why the Joe Rogan fans of the world are mad.  

It is a lot easier to get a date with Taylor Swift when she’s been instructed to date you as part of a Pentagon psy op planned at NATO’s Cyber Center of Excellence in Estonia in 2019. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 3

19 minutes ago, safe sex said:

Yep on this as well.  On the boy's first visit to Glasgow, he met some girls at a bar who invited him to go out dancing with them.  So, he did, because he's no dummy.  They were at some club, and in the dim club light, a gal asked him to dance.  He wasn't interested, and politely declined.  The girls came up to him and asked what happened, he told them, and they said "that was the most famous drag queen in Scotland, and she asked you to dance!"  The boy told me the story later, and said "I probably shoulda danced with her.  Would at least have been a cool story."  Yep.  Be chill, don't have hangups.  Dance with the drag queen -- you don't have to go home and have sex with her (if she's even looking for that). 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’m sure kelce’s Covid vaccine commercials are helping here

Gotta love it, he's out of central casting for what a Maget would love, but he supports the vaccine and OMG, deep state asset!

I see plenty of patients/family members a day, who would otherwise be anonymous to me...and there' s a pretty clear change.  The people on these videos openly talking are the exception.  Most people realize they look and sound like complete fucking idiots supporting Trump - don't get me wrong, they'll still support/vote for him but a LOT of the Trumptards keep their mouths shut now, and you know that hurts them...they LOVE running their mouths.  There's a very real chance many of these people will have trouble getting off their ass to actually go vote for him.  But this thing is far from a done deal - which is pathetic in it of itself.  He should have zero chance. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

I actually think that a lot of this Taylor Swift stuff and similar is going to sink the GOP.  They just can’t be normal, the script has flipped and now conservatives won’t allow people to just watch football and gossip about two famous and conventionally attractive people dating each other. The normies are gonna bail, and appealing to normies who just want to watch football used to be a key GOP advantage.  

image.thumb.jpeg.7c86a9a2ed614c7be35843c4179d68fd.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4