The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

Exhibit 11venty billion that the GQP is no longer a serious party. By the way Biden looks great for an 81 year old with the weight of the world on his shoulders strolling down a bunch of steps.

Wait…that’s not a spoof account? They meant what they said? That has to be a spoof.

29 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Exhibit 11venty billion that the GQP is no longer a serious party. By the way Biden looks great for an 81 year old with the weight of the world on his shoulders strolling down a bunch of steps.

I remember back in 2020 when dotard started entering Air Force One through the cargo hold doors instead of going up the bigly stairs to the normal human entrance.  Not a peep from the dipshits about vigor and energy.

Edited by Fudge Nuggets

3 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Poles? Morale? 

I'll have you know that I've got the best morale superiority complex. I can out morale all the other competitive sports, academics, and PTO mothers with my encouraging hard charging  slogans I hear all the alpha dads shouting from their pickup trucks parked on the grass during practices. Iron sharpens iron! There's no crying in baseball! You got this baby girl! Leave everything out on the field! No pressure no diamonds!  It's definitely progressive because the longer the competition, the worse and more unhinged I get. [/sarcasm]

• Hook 'Em 1

So we're cooking 25-year old steaks on confiscated gas stoves two decades from now when we're living underground with no solar to power our wind-cancer turbines which control the propane grills which don't exist because we didn't make any energy under Joe Biden but Trump Steaks are still the best? 

I'm dragging my ass to church tomorrow but let's all just be honest...

4 hours ago, TexEx15 said:

1.) Did the RNC seriously just misidentify the most senior Republican in the US Government?

2.) He looks fine and do we all not remember the videos of Trump's fat ass attempting to navigate an incline?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Even more ironic, every single person he named with the exception of Abraham Lincoln are in hell for, you know, owning other human beings as slaves.

Edited by gmr548
  • Hook 'Em 1

45 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

So we're cooking 25-year old steaks on confiscated gas stoves two decades from now when we're living underground with no solar to power our wind-cancer turbines which control the propane grills which don't exist because we didn't make any energy under Joe Biden but Trump Steaks are still the best? 

I'm dragging my ass to church tomorrow but let's all just be honest...

juegos fallout GIF

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

1.) Did the RNC seriously just misidentify the most senior Republican in the US Government?

2.) He looks fine and do we all not remember the videos of Trump's fat ass attempting to navigate an incline?

image.gif.58cc910cddea43fe77d33bc81b20e059.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

Your avatar is a ladyboy

My avatar is a Venezuelan super model named Georgina. But nice try.

image.png.df7c67ad813f9a40676e0dd48fcd12ab.png

I know it is really hard for y'all. Buy into the group think or attack. So open minded and accepting right?

Also, very cute that I was reported. But in honor of yall. Neg me queens.

Edited by MisterP
  • Fuck You 14

14 minutes ago, MisterP said:

I know it is really hard for y'all. Buy into the group think or attack. So open minded and accepting right?

I don’t have a problem with the ladyboy, I have a problem with you bashing trans people and then running around with a ladyboy in your avi. Stop it

4 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

I don’t have a problem with the ladyboy, I have a problem with you bashing trans people and then running around with a ladyboy in your avi. Stop it

You either are really bad at reading comprehension or youre just using the trans community to attack me while willfully being ignorant. Do you think they would appreciate that? 

I will help you out one more time. https://www.instagram.com/georginamazzeo/?hl=en

Maybe you should message her and tell her she looks like a transvestite. I am sure she would really appreciate that. But hey, destroy traditional genders for the sake of 1% of the pop right?

Remember, when Trump wins. Look in the mirror.

Edited by MisterP
  • Fuck You 11

10 minutes ago, MisterP said:

You either are really bad at reading comprehension or youre just using the trans community to attack me while willfully being ignorant. Do you think they would appreciate that? 

I will help you out one more time. https://www.instagram.com/georginamazzeo/?hl=en

Maybe you should message her and tell her she looks like a transvestite. I am sure she would really appreciate that. But hey, destroy traditional genders for the sake of 1% of the pop right?

Remember, when Trump wins. Look in the mirror.

Why would I tell a ladyboy they look like a transvestite? The woman in your avatar, and ladyboys in general, have a well respected and accepted history that go back further than you’ve been alive.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, MisterP said:

Just remember that. Ill see you in November, friend.

Cool. So, in November, when Trump gets his ass kicked...again...you'll acknowledge that you're on the wrong side of history, or nah?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

Cool. So, in November, when Trump gets his ass kicked...again...you'll acknowledge that you're on the wrong side of history, or nah?

Yea, I will. I am not a closed minded person. I personally believe he will win. If yall dont crowd source me just because I think a little differently, then I will eat crow right here. 

• Fuck You 13

Just now, MisterP said:

Yea, I will. I am not a closed minded person. I personally believe he will win. If yall dont crowd source me just because I think a little differently, then I will eat crow right here. 

You don't "think a little differently".  You're full-on behind oligarchy and fascism.  Go fuck yourself.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

Just now, DigglerontheHoof said:

You don't "think a little differently".  You're full-on behind oligarchy and fascism.  Go fuck yourself.

This is the beautiful smack I am talking about right here. You know nothing about me, have never met me, but are fully willing to put me in a box. Isnt that what you criticize the right about.

What if I told you I was bisexual? What if I was a minority. You know nothing but are so quick to judge.

• Fuck You 11

27 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

I am sure you dont have a problem with the lady boys. 

The Sandlot Kiss GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Fuck You 11

7 minutes ago, MisterP said:

Will you eat crow out of your avatars pussy though?  I might tune in for that.

Just now, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Will you eat crow out of your avatars pussy though?  I might tune in for that.

I would do just about anything to be given the opportunity to eat her pussy, are you kidding me?!?!?!?!? 

• Fuck You 6

Let’s see the birth certificate.

7 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

They’re both old as fuck. Get back to me when biden starts sucking off dictators. 

Guess Gasprom means nothing to you.

Just now, TheRealRonWeaver? said:

Let’s see the birth certificate.

IF I had access to it, I dont know what I would do, but I would assume that means I would be in her house. All bets would be off.

• Fuck You 10

8 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

They’re both old as fuck. Get back to me when biden starts sucking off dictators. 

One is functional (whether you like him or not), the other has the cognitive ability of a hospice patient)

• Fuck You 23

Just now, MisterP said:

One is functional (whether you like him or not), the other has the cognitive ability of a hospice patient)

Trump has several objective findings of Neuromotor dysfunction and cognitive disorders. 

And he worships dictators 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, MisterP said:

That’s correct. Biden is doddering but functional and President Trump is spiraling and struggles with objective reality and object permanence. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Trump has several objective findings of Neuromotor dysfunction and cognitive disorders. 

And he worships dictators 

And Biden likes to use traditional politics and power to extort and use his position to gain money for his family.

I like Alexander and Julius Caesar. In fact, the latter was willing to sack his own country and invade with an army to rid it of bureaucracy and self serving simps. Sounds like something we could use right now. 

Just now, Bozo_Casanova said:

That’s correct. Biden is functional and President Trump is spiraling. 

This is so beautiful that someone can be this fucking blind or just willing to buy in like a cog in the machine.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 21