The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You remember the Vichy French?

Holy hell is that spot-on.

I used to work with a guy who is gay that hates Obama and thinks he was the worst president this country has ever had. Mention Dotard and it's nothing but effusive praise. Some really weird ass people out in Suffolk County.

17 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

i've had sex thousands of times but she's from canada you wouldn't know her

Oh, you talking about the bone zone? I've been there many times. One way ticket in first class, baby! Where do you think I am right now? You guessed it. The bone zone. Again. 

Holy hell is that spot-on.
I used to work with a guy who is gay that hates Obama and thinks he was the worst president this country has ever had. Mention Dotard and it's nothing but effusive praise. Some really weird ass people out in Suffolk County.

A real black and white issue, one could say

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

To all the souljas out there

Let me see you pull down that underwear

Here's to all my veterans for doing what they do

Drop them drawers so I can watch you do poo 

Sucka MC's frontin like they cool

Me and my homies watchin' vets make stool 

Flush flush

Now kick it while my DJ make that fanny gush

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

25 year old Trumpkin Bro running for Congress tweets some cringe TMI and can’t comprehend why everyone else thinks he’s an idiot.

0988008c6a94dce77a504f45929f5623.jpg
e06840ff8921da43c8e7579a99bc4d97.jpg
f61136ea490426049ce30ba8fbf2a75a.jpg
98d7ad4e4039c7ec57a7a5f0db9a01a6.jpg
93eb151c7212ac9a871200cf3065ddf9.jpg
b7371b035a0203a4e25a7cb064c7113c.jpg

LMAO that joey salads guy is a meme lord from cringe-tube youtube. Of course he's running for office as a republican. I'm sure he'll go far

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

You arrogant ass...

14596317.jpg

...you just made that guy our next president.

He's a real peach. Been doing dumb shit and filming it for years, along with freebooting (stealing) other people's content and rehosting it on facebook for ad revenue

An analysis by The Washington Post found that Duffy is correct. The Post found that it would take the equivalent of the top five inches of land from the entire surface area of the United States to cause the oceans to rise the 3.3 millimeters a year currently seen. And those five inches would have to fall into the oceans every year to explain the current rate at which they are rising. 

Flat earth.  Vaccines are a government control tactic.  Rocks falling into the ocean.  This country has surpassed science.  We don't need it anymore.  We can do the rest with gut feelings and emotion.  The last good thing science did for us was stuffed crust pizza.  You see, they put cheese in the crust.  That's all the science we've ever needed.  Now fuck off, science.     

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Message Board User said:

I've heard this book is very, very good.  Unfortunately conservatism aint got nothing to do with the modern GOP...or maybe any era GOP.

The final sentence of that book should be: “Hope you enjoyed the book but everything I just wrote was immaterial inconsequential bullshit because my party supports trump. It kinda sucks but it’s true.” 

The end.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2019 at 1:13 PM, Chooky said:

Oh, you talking about the bone zone? I've been there many times. One way ticket in first class, baby! Where do you think I am right now? You guessed it. The bone zone. Again. 

which mortuary?  

On 5/26/2019 at 7:14 PM, Chooky said:

Flat earth.  Vaccines are a government control tactic.  Rocks falling into the ocean.  This country has surpassed science.  We don't need it anymore.  We can do the rest with gut feelings and emotion.  The last good thing science did for us was stuffed crust pizza.  You see, they put cheese in the crust.  That's all the science we've ever needed.  Now fuck off, science.     

Who wants to fly for Space Force since science is elitist and shit.  Flat earth means we can get to space in a boat.  

LOL.

"I oppose the bill on fiscal grounds. Some people would say this is not a convenient or polite time to talk about the debt and the deficit," Massie said. "My question to them is when is the time? Because I've been here six years and we still don't have a plan for how to pay for things like disaster relief."

JFC.  They're citing fiscal grounds for not providing disaster relief.  But have no problem bailing out farmers because of a moronic trade war in which the so-called-president enacts tariffs with less understanding than a first grader of how they work.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

LOL.

"I oppose the bill on fiscal grounds. Some people would say this is not a convenient or polite time to talk about the debt and the deficit," Massie said. "My question to them is when is the time? Because I've been here six years and we still don't have a plan for how to pay for things like disaster relief."

Massie runs off to Vegas with his buddies and racks up $100k in credit card debt for blow and hookers.  When he gets home his wife informs him that she needs 2 new tires for her minivan since she had a blow out while driving their kids to school.  "Sorry honey, we can't get tires for the van... after all, we must be conscious of our debt."  Today's GOP.

Edited by Horn Dog
  • Like 6

9 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Massie runs off to Vegas with his buddies and racks up $100k in credit card debt for blow and hookers.  When he gets home his wife informs him that she needs 2 new tires for her minivan since she had a blow out while driving their kids to school.  "Sorry honey, we can't get tires for the van... after all, we must be conscious of our debt."  Today's GOP.

This.

We have gobs of cash to give tax breaks to the wealthy, to build a wall that does nothing, to send Trump golfing every third day, to bail agribusiness out of a hole that we decided to dig, etc.

"Fiscal responsibility" is magical -- it disappears as a concept whenever something the GOP wants to blow money on like a drunken sailor comes up, yet it reappears in neon lights any time anything that's actually decent and helps the American people is on the agenda.  Amazing.  That's some David Copperfield-level shit.

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

LOL.

Just vote on it and get it over with.

I mean, is anyone really surprised?

I know lots of folks are reticent about Democrats getting dirty and playing the same games as the Republicans but in the face of such brazen hypocrisy and their general fuck the rules behavior, I don’t think the Democrats have a choice but to get gross if they stand a chance of rescuing this country from the clutches of McConnell and his gang of suited thugs.

42 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I know lots of folks are reticent about Democrats getting dirty and playing the same games as the Republicans but in the face of such brazen hypocrisy and their general fuck the rules behavior, I don’t think the Democrats have a choice but to get gross if they stand a chance of rescuing this country from the clutches of McConnell and his gang of suited thugs.

Can't fight clean when these assholes are gouging out eyes. 

48 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Of course its not a surprise. McConnel if given the choice would do most anything if he thought (1) he could get away with it and (2) it would help advance his political career specifically and the Republican Party in general. 

The guy is nihilism personified. He’s the ultimate personification of the current state of Republican Party that started with Nixon and the Californians in the60s. I will add the caveat that most republicans aren’t this way, they are just foolish sheep blindly following the leaders like McConnel and Trump. 

Trump isn’t a nihilist because he’s a narcissistic idiot who believes completely in himself, despite all evidence to the contrary. McConnel and the Republican Party he represents, believe in nothing.

In some manner, that makes trump a slightly better person than the evil turtle, but of course not by much. 

• Like 1

• Hugo Stiglitz changed the title to The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult