The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

The most delicious crawfish ever is on the way in about 18 months. The GOP will throw Trump under the bus trying to restore perception as the party of law and order and all that bullsh. They'll say they supported his policies because they were GOP policies and fuck the libs, but they'll shit all over him as a person. "We didn't know he had committed all these crimes." Etc.

Can't wait to see how all his retarded supporters on here react then.

1 minute ago, texastough said:

The most delicious crawfish ever is on the way in about 18 months. The GOP will throw Trump under the bus trying to restore perception as the party of law and order and all that bullsh. They'll say they supported his policies because they were GOP policies and fuck the libs, but they'll shit all over him as a person. "We didn't know he had committed all these crimes." Etc.

That's never going to happen.  The mark never admits to being conned.  They'll just pretend it never happened and get on down the road.

3 minutes ago, texastough said:

i sort of thought this was where we were going, but i've changed my mind.  there are too many jim jordans and matt gaetzs that have made themselves be the heirs and keep everything pointed in the same direction.

2 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

i sort of thought this was where we were going, but i've changed my mind.  there are too many jim jordans and matt gaetzs that have made themselves be the heirs and keep everything pointed in the same direction.

tenor.gif?itemid=9789067

8 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

That's never going to happen.  The mark never admits to being conned.  They'll just pretend it never happened and get on down the road.

Democrats in 2021: "Well, back when you were supporting Donald Trump --"

GOP: Image result for i don't know her gif

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

The Jim Jordans and Matt Gaetzes will not be in power down the road.   They are shitty people, sure, but they aren’t evil enough like the Mitch McConnells.  

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

The Jim Jordans and Matt Gaetzes will not be in power down the road.   They are shitty people, sure, but they aren’t evil enough like the Mitch McConnells.  

Seems to me McConnell is in the best position right now to have legitimate leverage on Trump.  

Good thing there’s no way McConnell is compromised by the Chinese government.

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Seems to me McConnell is in the best position right now to have legitimate leverage on Trump.  

Good thing there’s no way McConnell is compromised by the Chinese government.

That's pretty cynical. Mitch would have married her even if she wasn't a gazillionaire that pays for every election.

The guy in the baseball hat with sunglasses on the bill is named Murf King.  They asked Murf to stop wearing ball caps to council meetings, but that was a fool's errand.  Nobody stops Murf from being Murf.

D85v3UiW4AAWnjL.jpg:large

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

That's pretty cynical. Mitch would have married her even if she wasn't a gazillionaire that pays for every election.

I’m sure Mitch would have been the single biggest bad faith democracy destroying POS without being influenced by China...

Where did all of McConnell’s money come from again?  

There’s no way China would want to protect Russia as they attacked our presidential election and there’s no evidence McConnell did anything to help Russia in the 2016 election. 

/sarcasm 

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

The guy in the baseball hat with sunglasses on the bill is named Murf King.  They asked Murf to stop wearing ball caps to council meetings, but that was a fool's errand.  Nobody stops Murf from being Murf.

D85v3UiW4AAWnjL.jpg:large

All that's missing from this photo is a big cooler of Brawndo in the corner. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pancho said:

These people are not American 

Trump’s evil pet turtle knows that the only way the republicans can win in 2020 is to steal the election with the help of foreign interference. So this legislation will not pass until the evil pet turtle is no longer in charge of the senate. 

Remember when McConnell and Rand lifted the Russian Sanctions for an oligarch that interfered in the 2016 election?  

...and then the oligarch invested $200 million for an aluminum plant in Kentucky?  

Crazy that same oligarch was Manafort’s backchannel to Putin during the 2016 election. Same oligarch was laundering money with Manafort.  

Weird right? 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Pancho said:

These people are not American 

I left the Republican Party when Palin was made the VP nominee. 

I'm not some extreme Hillary Clinton-loving leftist who wants there to be 75 gender pronouns. I just want sanity and decency. I want democracy. 

Every elected Republican in Washington who didn't call for the immediate impeachment of Trump after he said he was open to again using help from an adversarial country to win the election is Anti-American. 

Whoever raised a Trump supporter failed as a parent and failed huge. 

• Like 3

And as much as I despise the criminal in chief, I don’t necessarily think throwing him in Rikers is the right course. He has the support of a fairly significant minority of this country, and even though its absolutely deserved, throwing former presidents in jail is not necessarily the right way to approach things.

Tarring and feathering though, is just what guys like trump and his evil pet turtle absolutely deserve and can go a long way to restoring this Country. Its absolutely humiliating, and something guys like those deserve to be subjected to to deter future trump and evil pet turtles should look to if they choose to betray their oaths to support the constitution and fuck this country over. 

10 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

Not a surprise. The party of nihilism believes in nothing except I’ve got mine and I now want yours.

It’s both funny and tragic how it’s dumb supporters think the party believes in something other than or more than that. They don’t. Trump could have jerked off on national tv and so long as they got their tax cut, they’d figure out some way to excuse it. 

• Hugo Stiglitz changed the title to The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult