Worst collapse in UT history

Tailleur17

what sucks is that even though are offense was the reason we were up by 21 and kicking ass, when you are up that much you are pretty much forced to go away from what you were doing so well and try to shorten the game by running the clock. But when you do that you have to make those 3rd and threes, you can't drop those 3rd down passes. When you do against an offense like OU, you get what we saw. I was almost glad when they scored their last touchdown with over 3 minutes left because I knew if we got back in the mode we were in the first three quarters we could drive down for the field goal. I was a little worried about scoring too soon but Herman did a good job with the clock.

1 minute ago, po elvis said:

what sucks is that even though are offense was the reason we were up by 21 and kicking ass, when you are up that much you are pretty much forced to go away from what you were doing so well and try to shorten the game by running the clock. But when you do that you have to make those 3rd and threes, you can't drop those 3rd down passes. When you do against an offense like OU, you get what we saw. I was almost glad when they scored their last touchdown with over 3 minutes left because I knew if we got back in the mode we were in the first three quarters we could drive down for the field goal. I was a little worried about scoring too soon but Herman did a good job with the clock.

Yeah that was a bad decision. There was still too much time to play. We needed one more score before we could start running out the clock.

But yeah I thought we managed that last drive very well.

Edited by Valmy77

Dude, Texas did not "collapse".  We won the game.

Yes, we "lapsed" and let a Top 10 club tie the game, but we did not collapse because we just beat a Top 10 club.

Collapse = loss.  Lapse = Victory.

I'm pretty sure Texas won today, but fuck it ... let me check.

Yeah, the final score was Texas 48 - 45 Oklahoma.

Geez.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

That is GreenspointTexas' gig. This guy is just a welshing fuckstick.

I don’t know OP’s history, all I know is that he has been starting some wonderfully horrific threads that seem to be working in our favor. I ain’t mad. I’m pretty superstitious so I’m good with the current situation. 

12 minutes ago, XOVERX said:

Dude, Texas did not "collapse".  We won the game.

Yes, we "lapsed" and let a Top 10 club tie the game, but we did not collapse because we just beat a Top 10 club.

Collapse = loss.  Lapse = Victory.

I'm pretty sure Texas won today, but fuck it ... let me check.

Yeah, the final score was Texas 48 - 45 Oklahoma.

Geez.

Prolapse = OP’s anus after this thread.