Ohio State at Purdue

Machinator

What amazes me in games like this (and in Penn State vs. OSU game) is how teams can look SO good, then look like complete shit other weeks.  Purdue lost to fucking Eastern Michigan, and Rondale Moore looked like a fucking all-American tonight.  I'd like to see Purdue win out.  They were fun to watch at times.

4 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Herbie spinning the game as tOSU laying a turd, not getting their asses kicked/not being a very good team. How very Herbie. 

I haven't watched the whole game, but noticed that on the next to last Purdue TD, Herbie completely laid out, didn't say a word until coming back from commercial.  Same thing on the last Purdue TD, except the producers didn't go to commercial after the XP so he finally had to offer analysis.  But started chattering as soon as the player crossed the goal line on the OSU TD.

Does he not have any sense of professionalism?  Suck it up, buttercup.  About to tip into Hawk Harrelson territory.

Edit: Wrote that before the int TD.  Guess he's finally numb.

Edited by clapclapclap

Just now, ernest_t_bass said:

What amazes me in games like this (and in Penn State vs. OSU game) is how teams can look SO good, then look like complete shit other weeks.  Purdue lost to fucking Eastern Michigan, and Rondale Moore looked like a fucking all-American tonight.  I'd like to see Purdue win out.  They were fun to watch at times.

beauty of college football.