Austin Water Issues Boil Water Notice

3adays

Noticed it this morning in the shower (enough that I could smell it on me later) and was thinking back to something I saw on Facebook about zebra mussels. Been drinking a lot of topo and Waterloo (unrelated) and just noticed it brushing my teeth. Yuck. Putting bottled water in the coffee maker and jugs of it on the grocery list. 78745, maybe the water smelling like zebra ass is a south thing.

The lack of proactive communication from the City is stunning.  We learned absolutely nothing from the October debacle other than my water smells like Ann Kitchen's Soul.  

I’m not opening my mouth or eyes in the shower.  Not because of the odor, but because I’m Jewish.  We were right all along on shellfish!

Edited by Lobo

Please tell me one of the 97 craft breweries in Austin is gonna make a spoof Clamato beer outta this.  Some kinda Zebra Michelada.   If they pull the joke off correctly, it’d sell a million cases. 

On 2/9/2019 at 2:49 PM, hayden_horn said:

Can confirm terrible tasting water at Crockett High the other night. Jesus H Christ, Austin utilities are worthless 

On 2/10/2019 at 3:41 PM, Anastasis said:

Austin utility clown show. 

On 2/10/2019 at 8:23 PM, Red Five said:

We all get comped on our water bill for the past few days right? 

On 2/11/2019 at 12:29 PM, Ghost of LL said:

This town is run by absolute clowns.

I bet you selfish fucks didn’t properly drain and clean your boats a couple years ago when all this was taking hold.  and now you show up and bitch about the utility company.  this has nothing to do with austin utilities and everything to do with lazy, entitled boaters.