Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

1 minute ago, Sejjr said:

Well, this whole shit show escalated quickly. 

2018 is the year that we received "Take the Loss, Pussy" and "Ok, cool, Hook Em". That alone makes this a successful season.

It's been eventful on and off the field.  "Are you not entertained?"

43 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

He's clearly being treated as an off the rails lunatic.  Best thing for Herman and the University to do is not get involved.  Nothing more than a polite "we aren't going to discuss that, next question," and this all goes away as quickly as it started.

Or even an: "Okay, cool. hook em"

50 minutes ago, Agent47 said:

Gatorade and vodka is disgusting. I've done it. 

Anyway, ZS is about to pass out, get arrested/institutionalized or commit suicide. If he survives the night, expect a deleted Twitter account and a public apology tomorrow morning or this week, followed by a "I'm seeking the help I need" tap out, prior to a vanishing act.

He'll wind up changing his name and getting a job at a mid level paper company in Scranton Pennsylvania.

DeficientCourteousHectorsdolphin-size_re

25 minutes ago, Bigpoppapump said:

I just wanna clear this up. The correct term is Hatorade. And it is delicious when you are 19.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being 19 helps. I drank a lot of shitty vodka and fraternity-house apple juice when I was 19.

“Okay, cool. Hook ‘Em!” is the best ever “Fuck off, dickface” comeback Herman could have sent.

And it will come as no surprise that on SEC forums and Twitter the fan bases piling on Herman are A&M, Missouri, and LSU.

I was kind of surprised at the vitriol from Missouri.

And apparently there’s a screenshot of a DM floating around from Smith trashing Dan Mullen too.

I will not be at all shocked to hear about someone finding Smith dead from an overdose or suicide before the year is out. Dude is over the edge.

2 minutes ago, Agent47 said:

Herman mocked the Mizzou QB who was himself behaving arrogantly.

Aggy is our Auburn.

LSU is irrelevant to us. They must think that a bad Texas helps them recruit.

LSU is just a bunch of sour grapes because they wanted to hire Herman, remember it was scrolling on the ESPN ticker during the LSU/aggy game that he was going to be their next head coach and then he picked Texas.

1 hour ago, Topper13 said:

Julie got a big ole butt
I know I told you I'd be true
But Julie got a big ole butt
So I'm leavin' you

I'd hit that seven ways from Sunday. Child-bearin' hips right there. 

53 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

It gets you drunk.  And hydrated.  Sounds like a fucking winner to me. 

Pedialyte is better. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TKthunder2 said:

LSU is just a bunch of sour grapes because they wanted to hire Herman, remember it was scrolling on the ESPN ticker during the LSU/aggy game that he was going to be their next head coach and then he picked Texas.

Ah. That's right. Totally forgot. About LSU.

21 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

“Okay, cool. Hook ‘Em!” is the best ever “Fuck off, dickface” comeback Herman could have sent.

And it will come as no surprise that on SEC forums and Twitter the fan bases piling on Herman are A&M, Missouri, and LSU.

I

Florida site I visit thinks Herman's reply was awesome, and that Zack is a mentally ill punk.  But then, we hold a grudge about Urban, so the fact that this bag of shit was a graduate assistant at UF is not going down so well.   When the mention him, we get sucked into the muck.

Didn’t know about the thing with Herman and the Missouri QB and had forgotten about the bowl game.

But honestly in my mind Missouri fans are just so bland and milquetoast I just get surprised when they get all riled up.

Most CFB fans seem to be Team Herman because Smith is obviously a lunatic piece of shit.

And most everyone hates Urban Meyer and OSU, so anything that reinforces what a shitbag he is and reflects poorly on that program is something people can get behind.

Unless they have an irrational hatred of Herman and UT that overrides their sense of decency and puts them in the position of aligning themselves with a wife abuser and those who cover it up.

And LSU fans being all “Sure glad we did our due diligence! Can’t have a HC who behaves like that!” are making me go blind from eye rolling.

Orgeron literally sounds half in the bag at all times and probably drinks antifreeze for breakfast and huffs paint at halftime.

And coming from a fan base who gets pissed when kickoff reduces their drinking time??

Okay, cool. Shut up.

• Like 4