Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

12 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Anyone care to explain what siege tactics are? Is this indiscriminate shelling?

Occupation to cut off all supplies and starve the local population out. 

Means RU troops are taking huge losses and time is the better choice than force.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

In Peru or Ukraine?  Asking for...me. 

Both are great trips, really. If your GF/wife is more into, say, a stay at The Grand in Paris then those trips would probably not be fun for her. More history, experiences and closer contact with the native population than the tourist centric flash and razed dazzle of Paris/London.

2 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Like most controversial countries, it's way up high in a skyscraper, so you'd end up being one of those people in the street or blocking the entry to the whole building. 

Blocking entrance to the entire building would probably get the fastest results. The other tenants would start screaming at building mgmt to solve the building by inviting the problem tenant to leave.

Cool story bro warning. I didn’t realize I worked in the same building as the Israeli consulate until they started to get bomb threats. And we had to evacuate the building. No one blamed the consulate but also no one wanted them there.

• Hook 'Em 1

Someone didn’t pay attention in gov 101.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_12333
If major powers started assassinating gov’t leadership it’s a game that would get out of hand really quickly. Even for countries without a formal policy about it, they follow a handshake agreement so they can have a functional government that isn’t riding around in armored cars and having people taste their food. 

How does a handshake agreement compare to a gentlemen’s agreement in terms of which are sincere and honored? Asking for a miserable piece of dick aggy.

55 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Based on the video of the captured Russian soldiers, I wonder if the military would actually have the initiative to follow through with Poo’s order to use nuclear weapons. 

Russians don't do any maintenance on their nuclear warheads. I would doubt hardly any could actually work.

8 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Fuck Putin! He’s a miserable, dishonorable about to be pegged by the world POS! Zelenskyy best not meet for negotiations. No matter what Putin is doing. He’s sanctioning genocide and all other sorts of horrors to get Zelenskyy to flinch. Fuck Putin! 

Putin, he’s only got one ball!

(RUS space commander) has got two but they’re small. 

(RUS UN rep) is rather similar 

And Belarus has no balls at all!

Edited by Murfdogg21
Putin piece of dick
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, wd40 said:

not to go all Nicole BDE, but I think it was fenix that triggered this for me.

Dear Ukraine:

I love this place (surly!) I don’t know how I would have made it through the last few years without y’all. Brutal truth: y’all light up my life. Fortunately for y’all I’m having lots of the sex now with my boyfriend so I won’t go on any more drunken rants in the CR. 

Also, IIRC wasn’t it a Ukrainian figure skater in the Olympics before last that went all heavy metal in her long program?

Zelenskyy cannot meet by any means in Belarusian controlled place. That’s absolute suicide and Ukraine and the whole damned world need him to live this out. He’s more than a martyr and personally I’d like to see more people like him on the world stage. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

So, about those point and click operator proof weapons. This is video of an NLAW being used.   Armor is pretty much obsolete and we're going back to trenches.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/t2nes0/ukrainian_antitank_weapon_vs_russian_tank/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

So, about those point and click operator proof weapons. This is video of an NLAW being used.   Armor is pretty much obsolete.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/t2nes0/ukrainian_antitank_weapon_vs_russian_tank/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

This.  It's fascinating to watch, really.  Putin is using 1970's era tactics in 2022.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

"peace" talks may be bullshit?

the initial offer of negotiation (ca. 1day ago) were proposed in minsk and under the condition of ukr disarmament.  the more recent ones (i.e. from a few hours ago) seem to be at the border and without any preconditions.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, crash_davis said:

"peace" talks may be bullshit?

If Russia is still aggressively attacking, I question the validity of any negotiation. Wouldn’t Russia’s starting negotiation be the “independence” of those 2 territories and the removal of the current Ukrainian govt? Actually that would seem to be the best Russia would offer.

basically give us exactly what we want and we will stop bombing. 

• Hook 'Em 3

40 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Anyone care to explain what siege tactics are? Is this indiscriminate shelling?

Siege tactics are to just surround, cut off resources and access to resupply, and to then starve and dehydrate them out until they surrender. In a city this usually means mass starvation and death of the civilians bunkered down there.

Edited by MillerEP
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, RPM said:

Stop probing unless you want to ask me in CR. I'll gladly answer you there.

what's with the sandboxing, territorial nonsense?  the guy's jacket starts with "ПO...", which is cyrilic  for "PO..." and Ukrainian for "Police".

it's a positive TX-related gesture.  why do you feel it needs to be political or CR? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Trying to think of a way Russia ends this without being completely humiliated and shunned and only answer is Putin being removed from power by Russians. It's the only way this ends and Russia doesn't implode.

This assumes that the psychopaths in question are capable of feeling shame. 

Would like to see it though 

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Русский корабль - иди нахуй