Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

9 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Trying to think of a way Russia ends this without being completely humiliated and shunned and only answer is Putin being removed from power by Russians. It's the only way this ends and Russia doesn't implode.

They should find the guy who killed Hitler. He was good at ending the life of a crazy dictator. 

4 hours ago, Enchubben said:

I really do appreciate you updating us on the German mindset and politics behind their decision making. Interesting to follow along with the war develops. 

That said, I can’t help but think fuck Germany in their fucking German goat asses on the whole. They had to be drug kicking and screaming to this point and to the detriment of Ukraine and to the rest of the NATO nations. And for what, so they could control the EU narrative and give America a black eye?  Their energy situation, lack of national defense, and deep fear of neo nazis in Eastern Ukraine with weapons is/was their own doing. Fuck pretzels, accordions and BMW’s.

germany has been a huge putin enabler 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, SL Xpress said:

Now this is a crock of shit. There is no way he’s firing off nukes on western countries for sanctions. It’s posturing. I could see him doing it on some level if Western countries crossed the border into Ukraine. 

It’s also a sign of things going very wrong for him in this conflict. 

I don't even think he'd do it if NATO went into Ukraine. He's full of shit just like he's always been. He'd do it if NATO advanced on Moscow which we know and he knows would never happen.  

16 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Trying to think of a way Russia ends this without being completely humiliated and shunned and only answer is Putin being removed from power by Russians. It's the only way this ends and Russia doesn't implode.

head of the ru orthodox church already condemned the invasion.  and i think a few pro-putin 'allies' have already spoken out against it too.  enough of them do it can set off a cascade of anti-putin confidence

4 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

CNN just mentioned that Chelsea's owner, Abramovich, is giving stewardship of the team to its "charitable foundation" (whatever that means).  Why can't the league just tell him to get fucked and take the team from him and sell it to someone else?

anyone know how to reach one of those oligarchs?  I might take one of those yachts off their hands for about $350. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, GabrielsHorn said:

Ukranians making blockades in the roadways with sand bags in Kryvyi Rih. Chants are glory to Ukraine and glory to our heroes. 

Putin vastly underestimated the will of the Ukrainian population. 

the russians aren't over taking this country, just a fyi 

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Ukraine should tell Putin to cease operations or we turn around and march towards Moscow.

Lol.  I know it’s tongue in cheek, but defending against a subpar and disorganized attacking force is light years different from mounting an offense of your own

Just now, The Ace of Aces said:

You can’t conduct a successful siege campaign if you don’t have control of airspace. Russia doesn’t and seemingly isn’t close to having this.  

That assumes the Ukrainians have any way to resupply through the air.   Without help from us or NATO, they don't.  And we sure as shit don't want a C-17 or C-130 shot down over Ukraine. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, NAVY said:

I love the smell of bank runs in the morning 

This is the out if both sides agreed.  You dont think that if Putin said "I'll withdrawal all troops immediately if these sanctions are removed" the UN wouldn't do it? Make the concession that they're lifted after the last soldier crosses back into Russia and the UN will do it I think?

• Like 2

Knowing how hard Putin the manlet has worked at crafting an image of being the ultimate macho man’s man over the years, one thing I would do if I were advising the Ukrainian propaganda side of this thing is start pumping out memes with a narrative/intent of contrasting how zelensky is in the shit, geared up alongside his military and fighting “frontline battles” while prissy little Putin is too much of a pussy to leave the kremlin in his little size 32 suits. Russians care about that kind of crap. That’s the kind of shit that would really unnerve and irritate him…start evolving the narrative from Putin being a stoic, ice in his veins killer to being an autocratic pussy who sends the children of Russia’s poor to do his dirty work. Shift the perception to him being this guy instead:
image.jpeg.edf484986db0e7c7a3b455d8dad41947.jpeg

also, since the weapons on both sides have gone hot, I would do whatever I could to somehow sabotage that highly exposed, multibillion dollar palace he has right on the Black Sea…destroy what’s most important to him. 

Definitely some of this. There should be a calculated barrage of images and videos of Zelensky our leading his people like a man, while Putin hides in his bunker like a little bitch, just like another insane leader the Russians should remember - rhymes with Shitler.

Medieval tactic of surrounding a defensive stronghold and cutting off the ability for it to resupply or reinforce…effectively deteriorating their defensive capabilities over time until they give up. Waiting them out. 

the russians aren't over taking this country, just a fyi 

Yeah…..there will be an assault with weapons from a distance, but there won’t be a “siege.” They don’t have the numbers to completely surround it. And….even if they did….who’s gonna cover their back? Think there aren’t some pissed off Ukes with javelins BEHIND them? Sleep well, Rooskies.

Break them. Bleed them. Burn them. With everything you can. Whenever they are. Everywhere they are. That is how you fight, that is how you win.

The whole world is against you, Russia. The world will inspire that the suffering you have brought to Ukraine returns to you, in the shattered bodies of your sons, in a thousand cuts to every one of you at home. You have one path to peace: kill Putin. That’s it. It’s your only choice. This only gets worse for you.

• immamac changed the title to Русский корабль - иди нахуй