Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

5 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

That guy looks fresh out of training and very well equipped. 

They have looked more and more professional as things progressed.  Westernized I suppose.  Russian troops have devolved to nearly WWI standards.  

5 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

I think the reason Russian is striking cities and not mitary targets is that thier only "intelligence" is google maps. That and perhaps spies in the cities marking targets.

1 hour ago, BamaATL said:

I think they are going to get to see.  While all that might be true, I'm guessing its far more likely that they don't have a fucking clue where the Ukrainians really are beyond the front lines and city based intel.  

They supposedly have satellites and we know they have some drones.   I think it’s because their accuracy or quality control is shit.  If they fire at a city, they will probably hit something. If they fire at smaller military targets and miss, they are hitting empty fields.  

It’s very possible that Putin doesn’t care about supporting his troops and is just being vindictive against the Ukrainians and trying to exterminate as many as he can because they dare consider themselves something other than Russian, but he’s cratering his economy for this war, and trying to defend his gains, so militarily it means something.  

We’ve seen so many Russian systems perform poorly.  Their spiffy newish hypersonic missiles that were invincible have been intercepted by our decades-old tech.  I think their quality control or guidance is shit.  

• Hook 'Em 6

11 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Go watch the video of children running.   Ask yourself what kind of monster would bomb children.  Look in the mirror and there you are.  

The world’s (former) second most powerful military now has a reputation for stealing washing machines and toilets.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, BamaATL said:

So you really think they are attacking hospitals and apartment buildings because they are doing well?  It might be because they are the biggest buildings in town when they hit them.  I'm sure occasionally they hit something of value militarily but it sure isn't often.  The electrical grid I understand, it made some sense, and bear in mind they likely had maps and drawings of most of its locations from the Soviet days (not real intel, just old info).  I guess they haven't hit supply trains coming into Ukraine because they are just performing good will gestures.  I suppose they like the challenge of Himars, or are looking forward to facing at least 9 brigades of western combined arms.  I guess that is possible, they have consistently shown themselves to be grossly incompetent, but maybe it's not that, maybe they just want a bigger challenge.  

I think they are going to get to see.  While all that might be true, I'm guessing its far more likely that they don't have a fucking clue where the Ukrainians really are beyond the front lines and city based intel.  

You literally said they weren’t even hitting military targets. It’s just dumb.  

1 hour ago, Schulz2.0 said:

The Ukrainian reporting has overwhelmingly been pretty accurate. The Russian narrative has been as reliable as the Iraqi information minister. You're treating the Ukrainian side as dubious because you're either willfully ignorant or completely retarded.

I think it’s somewhere in the middle. You don’t. That’s fine. We had people here repping a post where someone claimed they couldn’t even hit military targets. Then the ultimate pro Ukrainian account admitted that was false. Makes you wonder. 

1 hour ago, MissingInAction said:

I'm sure the Taliban has a place for you in their admin department.

You've got upper management written all over you.

Just reporting Ukrainian accounts has y’all all mad. It’s silly. 

1 hour ago, statsman said:

My criticism of Mullet is that he presents a negative point and doesn’t complete the thought. He says that Russia is getting more missile through than Ukraine admits to and…what? What’s the conclusion to draw from that?

My point is that this thread is largely dependent on the mainstream narrative which has often been discredited over the last few years on a variety of topics.

You’re easily whipped up in a frenzy. I was the same the first week or so after the invasion. You could search back and see my posts sharing about the Ghost of Kiev and shit. Then I realized that was bullshit and It made me take a step back and look at things more critically. 

I don’t know what’s going to happen in this war. I just know nothing good will come of it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 37

There is a lot of misinformation, as in any war. But if ya support Russia you can fuck off. 

To end it they can just go home. I have seen US vs. Russian doctrine and they are quite different. 

This thread does a good job of reporting the news we see. If anyone has other sources please bring them in. 

• Hook 'Em 8

Cluck, cluck, you stupid fuck.

Disappointing, but I'm not gonna ask for my point back; he can keep it.  That said, I AM looking for some people to step up here.  How about some spanish homophobic comments from Marco Rubio?  Or an ex President posting shit talking memes on Twitter.  Come on, Guys.  No reason we can't have fun with this.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, MagicSoccerSpray said:

Nothing good? Really? Define "nothing good".

Even if Ukraine expels Russia, hundreds of thousands have died. 

39 minutes ago, statsman said:

As a conservative, my issues with the MSM are over what it chooses to report or not report, not it’s accuracy. I disagree with your statement that the MSM is discredited. It is a source of information, and it reports accurately. 

Imagine in 2023 trusting what the media tells you 

1 hour ago, HOOKEM4 said:

I always wondered what it was like to see the nazi sympathizers peddling shit while war crimes went unchecked. Now I know. There are not two sides to this. You need a new username. You are a repugnant scum. 

I have no sympathy for the Russians.  Im just looking for realistic assessment of what’s going on in a very hostile environment.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 26

2 hours ago, BamaATL said:

You have points I don't always agree with for sure, but at least there is effort into them and it's not straight contrarian for the sake of being contrarian.  I'm quite certain I have thoughts not everyone will agree with either, and I'll be the first to admit that I'm not always right, in fact far from it.  At the end of the day, when someone takes the opposite side strictly for the sake of it people can immediately get a sense of the disingenuous nature of it.  I think the vast majority of people here, right, wrong, indifferent are least attempting to express their genuine thoughts.  With Mullet, I don't get that sense at all, and it's very transparent in my opinion.  

It’s because he’s a piece of human shit. See below. 

1 hour ago, Mullet Free said:

You literally said they weren’t even hitting military targets. It’s just dumb.  

I think it’s somewhere in the middle. You don’t. That’s fine. We had people here repping a post where someone claimed they couldn’t even hit military targets. Then the ultimate pro Ukrainian account admitted that was false. Makes you wonder. 

Just reporting Ukrainian accounts has y’all all mad. It’s silly. 

My point is that this thread is largely dependent on the mainstream narrative which has often been discredited over the last few years on a variety of topics.

You’re easily whipped up in a frenzy. I was the same the first week or so after the invasion. You could search back and see my posts sharing about the Ghost of Kiev and shit. Then I realized that was bullshit and It made me take a step back and look at things more critically. 

I don’t know what’s going to happen in this war. I just know nothing good will come of it. 

After a rant like that, I’m shocked you didn’t end your post with “Now, guys, listen…I’d like to talk to you about crypto. “look at things more critically.” Look everyone, he Did His Own Research. 

you sound like my brother in law’s encounter with a flat earther last week. Which makes sense as you’re a holocaust denier. 

1 hour ago, HOOKEM4 said:

I always wondered what it was like to see the nazi sympathizers peddling shit while war crimes went unchecked. Now I know. There are not two sides to this. You need a new username. You are a repugnant scum. 

What’s a new handle going to do? He’s on v.6 or v.7 and everyone knows who it is because he has zero desire or shame in regards to his personal beliefs. 

1 hour ago, MagicSoccerSpray said:

Nothing good? Really? Define "nothing good".

I’ll define it for him. Nothing Good = Russia weakened. Most people would view the repulsion of an aggressive invading force as a positive, both for the message as well as the lesson. This guy literally cites dead people and abducted children and torture that has ALREADY AND CONTINUES TO HAPPEN as an example of why there is “no good outcome.” Ignoring the fact that stopping all of this from continuing to happen would be a “good outcome” to most people. But he’s not most people because he’s a fascist stooge. 

then he’s going to tell you this is NATO’s fault. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, The Dog said:

I’m not sure that many people these days actually have an IQ greater than a radish. See Mullet. See below, again…

1 hour ago, Mullet Free said:

I have no sympathy for the Russians.  Im just looking for realistic assessment of what’s going on in a very hostile environment.

Russia invaded Ukraine. They can leave at any moment. But you think continuing to fight because more will die is a negative outcome, ignoring if they don’t that more kids will be kidnapped, people tortured, and attacking your neighbors and winning sets a horrible precedent. 

lol you have no sympathies for the Russians: 

image.thumb.jpeg.d7bec7b42d2b9877f8861ae77c47b750.jpeg

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

The Russians will send agents to kidnap Graham only to find out that Lindsey is a secret Grand Master of Sassy-Fu, a deadly combo of kicks, punches, and arch comments that lead to a whip-lash debilitating social death.

IMG_0784.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

49 minutes ago, Mullet Free said:

It is time to ban this fuckstick another time. 

• Hook 'Em 5

12 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

i’m sitting on the toilet in a hotel in the East Midlands of England and I’m here to report that I just took a huge Mullet Free. 

How far east From Wolverhampton?

If you get anywhere near Perton on the other side, give a shout out to Fiona for me.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Pods said:

Just a reminder that this is at least the 6th account GRUHorn/Mullet has used to spread pro-Russia disinformation. It goes back years. 

GRUhorn-> Satoshi->Immaculate Vibes-> Caponata->Humble Beast->Mullet Free

When we finally run off this account, he'll be right back with another one, so be vigilant. The fact that he's still openly trolling on this thread and the CR one suggests he knows his cover is blown and is ready to move on to the next username. He's exhibited a similar pattern with each of the 5 known accounts we've banned. 

He's either paid to do this, or is pathologically fucked up and craves being embarrassed by his intellectual superiors. 

Either way, watch for his new account, because he won't/can't stop spreading pro-Russia disinformation. 

I can’t track them all, GRUHorn, immaculate vibes, mullet free, Crispy. I’m sure someone else can fill out the roster for the casual shaggy/surly posters that don’t track his bullshit. 

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Pods said:

Just a reminder that this is at least the 6th account GRUHorn/Mullet has used to spread pro-Russia disinformation. It goes back years. 

GRUhorn-> Satoshi->Immaculate Vibes-> Caponata->Humble Beast->Mullet Free

When we finally run off this account, he'll be right back with another one, so be vigilant. The fact that he's still openly trolling on this thread and the CR one suggests he knows his cover is blown and is ready to move on to the next username. He's exhibited a similar pattern with each of the 5 known accounts we've banned. 

He's either paid to do this, or is pathologically fucked up and craves being embarrassed by his intellectual superiors. 

Either way, watch for his new account, because he won't/can't stop spreading pro-Russia disinformation. 

Article 5 his ass.

• Hook 'Em 5

Now away from the MF thread jack?

What if Zelensky's statement about the counteroffensive is yet another feint, in order to keep the orcs constantly stressed/on edge? Normally you keep these things quiet but I think the Ukrainians constantly talk about it (as well as the allies) to keep the Russians on edge. The Russians constantly think every action is the beginning of a counteroffensive, look at the Telegram stuff posted here.

At this point, I'm not even certain they will launch one, at least in the traditional sense.

• Hook 'Em 6

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Or worse

national-vacation-dog-scene-o.gif?resize

I think I'd rather be in the family truckster than a T55.  You think you hate it now, but wait til you drive it.  

Also, sorry for previously engaging with a certain someone, until just recently I didn't understand just how much of a waste of time that is.  

• Hook 'Em 3