Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

7 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Saw that, and my first thought was: “well, hasn’t everybody been predicting a really nasty false flag operation either right before or right after the election to justify a huge mobilization?”

I still don't know what's going on exactly, but everyone was warning right before the election that mass false flag ops would happen so avoid crowds. Putin also kicked off his Presidency by a false flag apartment bombing to get mobilization, and the timing of this just days after he won an election again is extremely suspicious. The videos show men with long beards, so that doesn't look like they're really framing the Ukrainians, so I dunno , Chechens again/Dagestani? Really odd. Either way, I imagine full mobilization will come shortly.

Edited by MillerEP
  • Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

yeah the Rob Lee link says hes got videos of the gunmen doing execution shots that hes not posting.

One auto-played when I was checking out Reddit. Didn't expect to see that.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

8 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

yeah the Rob Lee link says hes got videos of the gunmen doing execution shots that hes not posting.

1 minute ago, F250 said:

One auto-played when I was checking out Reddit. Didn't expect to see that.

Saw it too. Essentially close-range executions of people cornered. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

It could very well have been some Islamic/Caucuses based extremists. It’s important to remember that Russia’s security services are directed at repression and subterfuge and not keeping people safe.  They have atrophied.  It is unlikely we will receive reliable information from the Kremlin. 

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

It could very well have been some Islamic/Caucuses based extremists. It’s important to remember that Russia’s security services are directed at repression and subterfuge and not keeping people safe.  They have atrophied.  It is unlikely we will receive reliable information from the Kremlin. 

psssh

hes gonna announce that it was devout Chechyn islamic nazis from Ukraine. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Worth noting that the American government warned Americans in Russia to avoid large gatherings a few weeks go. We clearly knew something was up. Some experts are saying they believe the US would've shared that intelligence with Russia.

Edit: just saw 956 mentioned this earlier.

Edited by KYHorn
  • Hook 'Em 3

IS-K is going to be my guess. What will make this weird is that the standard Russian response would be to drop a ton of troops into that region and slaughter everyone, but there is not enough manpower or equipment to do so without pulling parts of it out of Ukraine.

So if this is a “false flag” it would be odd to try to steer it towards the IS-K unless the entire goal is to use it as an exit strategy on Ukraine by saying we are stopping our annexation here as we have achieved our “de-nazification” objective and have annexed all parts that are significantly Russian…

If it is IS-K and not a false flag then things will get real complicated as what is a valid Russian response? How do you mobilize the troops (which they probably want) but then have to find out how to do the logistics and supply to support this 2nd active operation without being able to also strip troops from Chechnya?

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Lol, Parmesan girl blocked me I guess. Either way, you can't trust anything that comes out of her mouth. She's in Australia and has no real knowledge of anything except what extremely pro-Russian telegram reports which is generally BS.

Edited by MillerEP
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

42 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

So high chance these are Putin mercs pretending to be Ukrainians to justify mass mobilization?

Why?

They don’t have to justify anything.  Or it doesn’t seem like they have so far.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

image.thumb.png.29af80b231b28ad9a54dd5a886dc617a.png

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-20615790

Spoiler

Ingushetia profile

• Published
    28 August 2023

map of Ingushetia and Chechnya

Ingushetia in the North Caucasus shares land borders with Georgia to its south and the Russian republics of North Ossetia-Alania and Chechnya to its west and east. It is one of the republics that make up Russia.

The overwhelming majority of the population is Muslim and clan links are an integral part of society.

The Ingush and Chechen peoples have close historical, cultural and linguistic ties, although the Ingush have not shared in the fierceness of the resistance to Moscow put up by the Chechens over the past 200 years.

Part of the Russian empire since the early 19th Century, Ingushetia was formally joined to Chechnya under Soviet rule in 1936 when it formed around one-fifth of the Chechen-Ingush Autonomous Republic within Russia.

REPUBLIC OF INGUSHETIA: FACTS

• Capital: Magas
  • Area: 4,000 sq km
  • Population: 509,500
  • Languages: Russian, Ingush
  • Life expectancy: 77 years (male) 83 (female)

MEDIA

Ingushetians attend a commemoration ceremony for the victims of the 1944 exile ordered by StalinIMAGE SOURCE,GETTY IMAGES Image caption,
Ingushetians attend a commemoration ceremony for the victims of the 1944 exile ordered by Stalin

The authorities are accused of stifling media freedom and of silencing opposition. The meagre local media scene consists almost entirely of official outlets.

Ingushetia is "a lawless zone where enemies of the press can attack journalists with impunity", says the US-based Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ).

TIMELINE

The ancient tower complex of Vovnushki, in the Caucasus mountains, part of the Great Silk Road, Republic of IngushetiaIMAGE SOURCE,GETTY IMAGES Image caption,
The ancient tower complex of Vovnushki, in the Caucasus mountains in Ingushetia, was once part of the Great Silk Road

Key events in the modern history of Ingushetia:

1944 - Like the Chechens, the Ingush, despite their history of relative loyalty to Moscow, are deported to Central Asia towards the end of World War Two by Stalin who accuses them of collaborating with the Nazis.

1957 - The exiles are only allowed home once Khrushchev is the Soviet leader.

1991 - When Dzhokhar Dudayev comes to power as Chechen leader and declares a Chechen sovereignty, the Ingush resist. A brief conflict ensues, and the Ingush subsequently vote in a referendum to form a separate republic within the Russia Federation.

The Ingush and North Ossetians have a history of rivalry. Ingushetia lays claim to the neighbouring Prigorodny district which was included in the Russian Republic of North Ossetia when Stalin deported the Ingush in 1944. For many years after their return, the district had a substantial Ingush population.

1992 - Violence between the two sides breaks out. The North Ossetians say it is sparked by Ingush radicals seeking to include Prigorodny in the newly formed Republic of Ingushetia. The Ingush say the North Ossetians attacked first and they acted in self defence.

Hundreds are killed in the clashes. Moscow sends troops to establish order. The Ingush population is expelled from the district, causing a refugee crisis in Ingushetia.

1999 - Thousands of Chechens flee into Ingushetia when Russian troops return to Chechnya.

2000s onwards - An Islamist insurgency in North Caucus breaks out between Russia and militants associated with the Caucasus Emirate and, from 2015, Islamic State groups. Incidents are mostly concentrated in the North Caucasus republics of Chechnya, Dagestan, Ingushetia and Kabardino-Balkaria.

During this period militant attacks became a frequent occurrence in Ingushetia.

2004 - Several dozen people, including the acting Ingush interior minister, are killed in attacks reported to have involved hundreds of gunmen. These clashes prompt the Kremlin to order a change of leadership in a bid to reduce the level of violence.

2009 - A renewed spate of attacks, including a suicide bombing at a police station that killed at least 25 people - the deadliest attack in the republic since 2005 - and an attempt on the life of the then-President Yunus-Bek Yevkurov.

Moscow reacts by announcing another overhaul of security in the republic.

2010 - Security forces announce the arrest of a leading militant linked to the assassination attempt, and several other attacks.

Mr Yevkurov says militants have killed more than 400 members of the security forces and wounded more than 3,000 civilians since 2005.

2017 - Russia's FSB internal intelligence agency says that the last insurgent underground group in the North Caucasus has been eliminated.

2023 - Three police officers are killed and eight others wounded in a shootout in northern Ingushetia. Two gunmen are also killed in the operation to arrest the group, following earlier shootings in the most significant upsurge in violence in Ingushetia since 2012.

Ruined towers of Egikal (aka Egikhal or Egikkhal) settlement in the Caucasus, IngushetiaIMAGE SOURCE,GETTY IMAGES Image caption,
Ingushetia remains one of the poorest regions of Russia

Edited by KYHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

image.thumb.png.29af80b231b28ad9a54dd5a886dc617a.png

It was one administrative division with Chechnya in the USSR and the Chechen insurgency frequently spilled over. Ingush and Chechen are closely related languages. 

It’s believable that this was Islamists from there but again— it’s going to be impossible to verify anything the Kremlin says, and no matter what happened the aftermath actions will serve pre-existing Kremlin goals. 

• Hook 'Em 4

Not surprisingly, allowing Russia to freely trade oil hasn’t worked swimmingly well but the world leaders were able to sound tough regarding sanctions. So let Ukraine do what it must. And if it brings high oil prices so be it. It won’t help Russia as much as you think when all its oil refineries are gone.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, MissingInAction said:

Ukraine will be blamed no matter reality. That much is sure.

While I think they will try to blame Ukraine initially, there’s a lot of antsy Muslims in the outer regions and a lot of Russians know that they are an issue, having been down this road with the Chechens. 

And lest we forget, Russia has been impotent in regards to Armenia and Azerbaijan.  Lot of people in outer Russian republics took notice of that.  

I’m guessing the warning put out by the US Embassy a couple of weeks ago was based on chatter they picked up.   

I feel like if there was going to be a false flag, it would’ve been before the elections. Maybe the embassy put out the warning two weeks ago because they got wind of a false flag, but it would be easier for Putin to let some missiles or UAVs through to hit deep in Russia. 

• Hook 'Em 2

25 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

It was one administrative division with Chechnya in the USSR and the Chechen insurgency frequently spilled over. Ingush and Chechen are closely related languages. 

It’s believable that this was Islamists from there but again— it’s going to be impossible to verify anything the Kremlin says, and no matter what happened the aftermath actions will serve pre-existing Kremlin goals. 

With so many Russian Ally Tik-tok Chechen military being in Ukraine, does this give an opportunity for all the independence seeking Chechens (who are still angry at the Russian genocide in their two wars) to start trouble while Russia is otherwise distracted?

Could elements within Chechnya want to start round three?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Color me skeptical that they actually captured one of them.  Maybe my American view of police shooting first and asking questions later doesn't translate. But I find it hard to believe these dudes would just give up after executing a bunch of civilians.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Putin having to publicly push another round of conscriptions is a clear sign Russia is hurting for manpower.  And plenty of Chechens are probably pissed at Kadryov wasting Chechen lives for Putin.  The ISIS declaration is huge.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

In Moscow armed men cut lose with automatic weapons and have killed up to a dozen at a concert hall/shopping mall.

Reminder that the U.S. Embassy warned about the potential for attacks recently.  I will not believe this is anything but Russian authorities doing a replay of the apartment bombings absent compelling counter-evidence.

Russian FSB wearing masks and having machines attacked a concert hall during a performance.   Instantaneously FSB arrested 5 people for involvement who have never held a gun, much less a machine gun, as they were the Ukranian perpetrators of this horrible act.

The propaganda and Putin outrage will be everywhere almost immediately, as if it was almost prepared ahead of time.  Of course this will be used to show why they need to recruit 300,000 more soldiers to end this three day .... ugh, special military operation.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

With so many Russian Ally Tik-tok Chechen military being in Ukraine, does this give an opportunity for all the independence seeking Chechens (who are still angry at the Russian genocide in their two wars) to start trouble while Russia is otherwise distracted?

I am sure some would like to, but most of those guys are back, they were never flung into frontline action as Putin and Kadyrov would not leave that door open.  I doubt we will see Russia move en masse into the Caucuses.  The regional puppets will get the order to brutally clean it up via police action. 

RU propaganda sources are already saying the Ingush connection is a Western/Ukrainian psyop and that the named men had been killed a few weeks ago. 

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

And lest we forget, Russia has been impotent in regards to Armenia and Azerbaijan.  Lot of people in outer Russian republics took notice of that.  

Russia doesn’t fuck with Azerbaijan because members of Congress from both sides of the aisle have strong oil interests there. Enough so to create a Congressional Azerbaijan Caucus to fund their trips to the region. 

• Hook 'Em 2

23 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Color me skeptical that they actually captured one of them.  Maybe my American view of police shooting first and asking questions later doesn't translate. But I find it hard to believe these dudes would just give up after executing a bunch of civilians.  

My 'BS' meter started beeping with the video above showing the cops arresting an un-hurt man.  No fucking way.  If they had claimed one gunman was captured but has significant gun shot wounds, and is on the way to the hospitable, it would seem plausible. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

My 'BS' meter started beeping with the video above showing the cops arresting an un-hurt man.  No fucking way.  If they had claimed one gunman was captured but has significant gun shot wounds, and is on the way to the hospitable, it would seem plausible. 

That and it popped up on a pro-Putin, pro-Assad account. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, F250 said:

Twitter bots in action.

Screenshot_20240322_175951_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240322_180157_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240322_180126_X.jpg

Great minds think (exactly) alike (at nearly the same time using the exact same words)?  Could that be it?

It's chilling that there are millions of people around the world who fall for this shit.

• Hook 'Em 2

40 minutes ago, B00M said:

So most likely Chechen? 

If the fighters in Syria think Russia is hurting for manpower, and can pull off operations like this, Putin will have to find troops somewhere to counter this, which will weaken him a bit somewhere. The conscripts Putin is calling up now are going to be shit in terms of fighting in Syria or Ukraine as well.

And does Putin risk conscripting any more Muslims if this was ISIS?

• Hook 'Em 2

Still no official Russian statement yet.  I’m leaning more away from any sort of false flag for that reason, this is usually a sign of a Kremlin in genuine crisis mode. Very Soviet-style, with people all the way up and down the chain likely sitting on information, advice, and proposed courses of action because no one wants to be in the spotlight.  The vertical of power is a terribly inefficient machine in these moments. 

• Hook 'Em 7

12 minutes ago, 27-25 said:

It's chilling that there are millions of people around the world who fall for this shit.

You know who is not?  The Muslims who have watched what Putin/Assad have done in Syria against Muslim civilians.  Been a lot of anti-Sunni massacres in Syria under Assad’s watch.  Lot of Sunnis driven out of their homes in some form of ethnic cleansing.

I’m leaning towards this not being a false flag operation.  Especially since they quickly rounded up some unharmed dude to show him off for a camera.  If this wa s planned, they would have had everything ready to trot out for the media. Everybody would,have had their stories straight, as @956 Worldwide alluded to.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2