Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Fun fact, through either the developer---or if they're being difficult---through a FOIA at DHS, you can find out which overseas millionaires/billionaires have real estate investments in the U.S. under the EB-5 program (obviously they can hold assets outside of that, but most enjoy the visa program).  You can find Chinese, Latin American, Japanese, et. al.  But Russian investors' identities are protected under a digital partition.  For a number of reasons, this is very disturbing...particularly since some of them financed the establishment of the requisite 'Economic Development Zones' where EB-5 real estate investments are typically located.  Only wealthy Russians are afforded this anonymity and it's not for tax purposes.  Forget about their yachts, their holdings in the U.S. real estate market and recent protection from the U.S. Government are what infuriates me.  

55 minutes ago, rpspeed said:

Hopefully this turns out to be a case of missing jet that sports new colors and is later seen flying over Kyiv.  The Ukrainians say, "We just found it.  It must have fallen out of the back of a truck".

1 minute ago, 27-25 said:

Hopefully this turns out to be a case of missing jet that sports new colors and is later seen flying over Kyiv.  The Ukrainians say, "We just found it.  It must have fallen out of the back of a truck".

NATO officials, "These aren't the jets you're looking for (waves two fingers)." 

Russian Anti-Aircraft Battery, "These aren't the jets we're looking for."

NATO officials, "You were about to let them pass over your rear column."

Russian Anti-Aircraft Battery, "Let the pass over our rear column."  

2 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

Blow the roads around them and those ruskies are TOAST!  #KillBox

Given everything else that has gone wrong for the Russian Army, I am beginning to think that their attempt to siege Kyiv could very well end up with the Russians actually being surrounded and under siege themselves, that could be fun.  

1 hour ago, SL Xpress said:

The line of succession is listed in the constitution. There are plenty of continuity plans. Doesn’t mean they’ll be executed effectively, because…well, they might get executed before they’re executed, so to speak. But they’re there. 

No one trots out their line of succession, even when they’re under attack. Most Americans have some faint idea of what ours is - unless you’re Alexander Haig - at least as far as Vice President. But you don’t see a lot of commentary on it. I doubt there are many foreign people whatsoever who have a clue who is third in command unless they study US politics thoroughly. 

A quick google search will give you some idea about Ukraine’s cabinet and line of succession. It’s not a secret. 

You missing my point.  I don’t disagree with your comments - I’m not an idiot. Government leaders in the line of succession in Ukraine need to be visible so succession appears seamless if needed, government needs to be working on succession plans I did not say not to pick the successor but to operate with the successor. If they have to take upper levels of government in exile they need to be ready if they are going to succeed.

4 minutes ago, troph said:

You missing my point.  I don’t disagree with your comments - I’m not an idiot. Government leaders in the line of succession in Ukraine need to be visible so succession appears seamless if needed, government needs to be working on succession plans I did not say not to pick the successor but to operate with the successor. If they have to take upper levels of government in exile they need to be ready if they are going to succeed.

Should they announce those plans as well?  Does that help their cause?

17 minutes ago, Zonahorn said:

Well, that would explain the looting.

Well I for one hope the judge throws the book at these lawless thieves.  We must have law and order!  

5 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

And still no optics.

What are the two colors of Ukraine?   Yellow and Blue?  What does that make?  Green.  You don’t even need night vision, yo.  That’s why we held up our shipment to them couple years back. 

1 minute ago, Bevo said:

Ukraine took the Russian fleet's only set of plans?

The second set was being held by the political officer’s.  But he slipped on his tea.  

1 hour ago, Guadaloopy said:

And also against the Geneva Convention, but that doesn’t seem to be stopping anyone. 

It’s a pretty mild one. No one is standing you in the dock at The Hague for it. It would be different if it was mistreatment or mocking. And the videos of regular citizens confronting them— yeah, that’s not a crime.

• Hook 'Em 1