Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

7 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

So if kicking up red dust without protective gear will fuck you up, will massive fires in a contaminated forest create radioactive smoke? Ash? Forgive my ignorance, I'm not a scientist or doctor of any kind. I'm barely a passable human. 

I guess you breathed it in then?

Little clue on the impact from a fire there, but I did look up more info on this specific fire.  Along the way found a number of stories in the last several years about forest fires in the zone so they don't appear to be rare.  In any case this was is in "a forest near the village of Dytyatky", which appears to be just inside the zone.  So maybe terrible, maybe not terrible?  Can't be *good*

image.thumb.png.2a4a3f9fee54740c8c038f62349062d7.png

Edited by grazinhorn

22 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

So if kicking up red dust without protective gear will fuck you up, will massive fires in a contaminated forest create radioactive smoke? Ash? Forgive my ignorance, I'm not a scientist or doctor of any kind. I'm barely a passable human. 

It's not the ash you have to worry about, it's the local Rodentia.  

DXa.gif

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, grazinhorn said:

Little clue on the impact from a fire there, but I did look up more info on this specific fire.  Along the way found a number of stories in the last several years about forest fires in the zone so they don't appear to be rare.  In any case this was is in "a forest near the village of Dytyatky", which appears to be just inside the zone.  So maybe terrible, maybe not terrible?  Can't be *good*

image.thumb.png.2a4a3f9fee54740c8c038f62349062d7.png

chernobyl-not-great.gif

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Rimbo said:

How fucking stupid do you have to be to believe that Israel supportsNeo-Nazism? Are those who believe this able to tie their own shoes? Do they need to wear padding when leaving the house? Do they have assistants to help them eat food without injury? Do they need to wear a leash?

Have you met the average American?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Have you met the average American?

We live in a country where people are raging against "corporate communists," so maybe we oughta lighten up on our criticism of Russians raging against "jewish nazis."  Stupidity is a pandemic, not an isolated illness.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

If he's shown any restraint, perhaps it's because he's already witnessed how much incompetence and degradation of the military is accurate on the ground. This is debatable considering there's still plenty who believe he doesn't understand just how badly the war operation is going up to this point.

Are we talking about Putin or Sark?

• Rage+1 1

So where are we at with the batshittery the Russian state TV channel has pushed over the last week?  Wasn't there an image of it?

1. They could sink England/Ireland with a nuclear torpedo
  2. Sweden has Nazis
  3. Israel supports Nazis
  4. Russians will go to heaven in a nuclear war

What else was there?

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

So where are we at with the batshittery the Russian state TV channel has pushed over the last week?  Wasn't there an image of it?

2. Sweden has Nazis
  3. Israel supports Nazis

What else was there?

5. Beans belong in chili.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

2. Sweden has Nazis
  3. Israel supports Nazis
What else was there?

The flight times of their Satan missile that would make “no more British Isles” was also thoroughly discussed.

If this is true, LOL.  Toss in that around 15,000 - 20,000 (so far) Russian males who are mostly in their late teens/20s/early 30s have died in the past 60 days or so, and that can't be good.

https://www.moscowtimes.eu/2022/05/02/rozhdaemost-v-rossii-ruhnula-do-minimuma-za-22-goda-a20038

Russia continues to fall freely into the demographic abyss, fixing records of natural population loss, despite the president's calls to give birth to children and the national project "Demography" worth 4 trillion rubles.

According to the results of the first quarter, 320.4 thousand children were born in the country - 16.6 thousand less than in January-March last year, Rosstat reported in operational statistics.

There were almost two deaths per person born (584.7 thousand people), and the relative birth rate - 8.9 children per 100,000 population - has been the lowest since 2000.

Compared to the peaks of the early 2010s, fertility rates in Russia fell by almost a third and are now even lower than in the mid-1990s, when an average of 9.3 children were born per 100,000 people.

Despite the fact that mortality is growing at the same time, the natural loss of the population continues to accelerate: 264.3 thousand people per quarter, or 7.3 people per 100 thousand population - these are new absolute anti-records in the modern history of the country.

A special fertility rate in Russia from 1.77 children per woman has fallen to 1.5 and the "plateau" is based on this, thanks to numerous incentive programs - from maternity capital to preferential family mortgages, says demographer Alexei Raksha.

But the birth of second and third children follows the real incomes of the population, he points out. Last year, according to Rosstat, they grew by 3.1%, but before that they fell by 8.5% in seven years.

In the first quarter of 2022, real incomes of Russians decreased again - by 1.2%, and this is just the beginning, given that the economy will have to survive the strongest drop since the 1990s. Analysts interviewed by the Central Bank of the Russian Federation predict that GDP will decrease by 9.2% this year, and real wages - by 12.2%.

Following the income, the birth rate will inevitably decrease, Raksha is sure: "If the incomes of the population are to fall by 10%, then, most likely, the birth rate of second and third children will fall by 10%."

13 minutes ago, Player said:

Is that old fat dude from Austin who was posting vids of himself cheerleading for the orcs at the start of this shit still around?

Hopefully he FAFO and is pushing up sunflowers now, after being raped by orcs.

fify

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Player said:

Is that old fat dude from Austin who was posting vids of himself cheerleading for the orcs at the start of this shit still around?

Hopefully he FAFO and is pushing up sunflowers now.

Dude is probably in a gulag somewhere getting tortured for US intel.

1 hour ago, Jameslaw121 said:

Who was this guy? Guess i missed it

https://www.texasmonthly.com/news-politics/texan-face-of-rt-america/

Actually I realized after posting that this first link is to a different crazy Texan. The link above is just about a Russian propagandist from Texas.

https://www.newsweek.com/who-russell-bentley-texas-man-pro-russia-ukraine-1683618

This second link is the one being referred to in this thread - a crazy Texan who went to Russia to actually fight for Russia.

Edited by Serak The Preparer

4 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

total miss man.  not the stupid, vapid, brain dead Russia Today reporter. 

we are talking about the ~45-50yo cocksuker who posted youtube videos of him hanging with Russian soldiers as they invaded Ukraine. 

If I remember right he was embedded with the attack arm that totally failed in taking Kyiv. 

Edited by AUS-97HORN

This is one of the Russian YouTubers, and he’s older and lived in the Soviet Union and remembers how it fell apart rapidly (he even has a video of it, (name is like Russia 1991-2022 or something).  He spends way too long talking about inane shit, and he’s cagey as fuck about running afoul of Russian censorship laws about Ukraine (he has a wife and kids) but I’ll put him on once in a blue moon for a bit.  Most of the Russian YouTubers dance around Ukraine, or just talk about the impact of the sanctions, but some are full on propagandists.  He clearly has thoughts, and I’m surprised they’ve left him alone.

He’s in Rostov (well northeast of Moscow), and I left it on longer than I normally do, and caught an interesting bit, starting at about 10:30.  

He mentions that going out and about and driving around, there are armed patrols stopping cars asking for peoples’ papers, even in villages.  Have no idea if this is going on elsewhere, but that seems odd as fuck that armed patrols are asking for papers that far away from Moscow in the east.  That’s paranoia about sabotage.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

This is one of the Russian YouTubers, and he’s older and lived in the Soviet Union and remembers how it fell apart rapidly (he even has a video of it, (name is like Russia 1991-2022 or something).  He spends way too long talking about inane shit, and he’s cagey as fuck about running afoul of Russian censorship laws about Ukraine (he has a wife and kids) but I’ll put him on once in a blue moon for a bit.  Most of the Russian YouTubers dance around Ukraine, or just talk about the impact of the sanctions, but some are full on propagandists.  He clearly has thoughts, and I’m surprised they’ve left him alone.

He’s in Rostov (well northeast of Moscow), and I left it on longer than I normally do, and caught an interesting bit, starting at about 10:30.  

He mentions that going out and about and driving around, there are armed patrols asking for peoples’ papers.  Have no idea if this is going on elsewhere, but that seems odd as fuck that armed patrols are asking for papers that far away from Russia in the east.  That’s paranoia about sabotage.

Your youtube history has to be interesting

31 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

total miss man.  not the stupid, vapid, brain dead Russia Today reporter. 

we are talking about the ~45-50yo cocksuker who posted youtube videos of him hanging with Russian soldiers as they invaded Ukraine. 

If I remember right he was embedded with the attack arm that totally failed in taking Kyiv. 

No way was that dickhead 45 or 50.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

He mentions that going out and about and driving around, there are armed patrols stopping cars asking for peoples’ papers, even in villages.  Have no idea if this is going on elsewhere, but that seems odd as fuck that armed patrols are asking for papers that far away from Moscow in the east.  That’s paranoia about sabotage.

Masterclass in using the term masks allegorically. 

49 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Your youtube history has to be interesting

You have no idea.  My oldest kid completely wrecks it every few days with Minecraft and Pokémon gameplay and Lego videos.

My suggested videos will be some Dune or Star Wars nerd video, then Minecraft, then Forgotten Weapons, then Pokémon crap, then Drachinifel, then some BBC or British National Museum, then a Lego speed build, then Real Engineering, then Shadiversity, then Lego Minecraft, then Sky News, then more Pokémon or Nintendo, then Ward Carroll or NASA, Your Mom’s House or Movie Pitches, etc.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3