Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

18 minutes ago, Telegraph_it said:

Could be MCAS. 

or maybe not. 

uhh thats telling. but why are you there in the first place? if i am flying anywhere close to this side of the world I'd be asking what the fucking flight route is. 

i am sure the people on that plane are nervous as fuck. hope russia doesn't false flag a commercial airliner. goddamn

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Ukrainian ambassador to Turkey says they are talking to Turkey about closing off the Straits to Russian ships if/when shit goes down.

Would be interesting of Turkey to do, and it's entirely within their rights to do so, and would put the Russians in a bit of a bind - they'd have to dock in Syria for the duration I suppose.

I'm gonna go out on a big limb here and assume that the Turkish port whores are way hotter and more down to clown than their Syrian counterparts.  Could make for a miserable Russian Navy.  

Men of Moore Hill checking in. 3rd floor.
Just a quick walk to get some full court games at Clark Field in the evenings. Some good runs in the early 90s. Students mixed with grown ass men. 
Jester lunch buffet was the tits. The event was David Koresh and Branch Davidians. 

I was Jester East 5th Floor when that happened. Saw it all go down from the lobby.

Did I read onetime that doing so was viewed very harshly by the Russians?  Our Monroe Doctrine says we're gonna be real pissed by old world powers dinking in the Americas.  We don't care WHY you wanna do it; we aren't gonna let you do it.

I thought the Russians thing the same way about the Straits.  Messing with their travel through there has implications way beyond the war in Ukraine.  Do I have any of this right?

Ukrainian ambassador to Turkey says they are talking to Turkey about closing off the Straits to Russian ships if/when shit goes down.
Would be interesting of Turkey to do, and it's entirely within their rights to do so, and would put the Russians in a bit of a bind - they'd have to dock in Syria for the duration I suppose.

Is it though? I thought part of the deal with the end of WWI was the Bosphorus was free passage for all until sometime in the next few years. This was a big discussion when I was there at the end of 2020.

1 minute ago, Chad Fuck said:

Is it though? I thought part of the deal with the end of WWI was the Bosphorus was free passage for all until sometime in the next few years. This was a big discussion when I was there at the end of 2020.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Straits

The modern treaty controlling access is the 1936 Montreux Convention Regarding the Regime of the Straits, which remains in force as of 2022. This Convention gives the Republic of Turkey control over warships entering the straits but guarantees the free passage of civilian vessels in peacetime.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

They can under Article 19 of the Montreux Convention.   The strait is what, 500M wide at the narrowest point?

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

one single drone is the only thing flying in Ukraine with its transponder turned on, and it looks to be moving away

True, there was a NATO global hawk that left Italy earlier that turned its transponder off once it got to the black sea

I'm assuming something in the translation was lost.  What the fuck is "denazify"?  

why does every fucking thread with Putin, guy has to start using the word "nazi" all the time?  

Is Finland and Sweden on the hotline for NATO membership? I'm assuming that can be fast tracked as soon as the Ruskies make the invasion official. There needs to be an immediate message that Putins claim about NATO aggression is directly related his aggressive action.

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I'm assuming something in the translation was lost.  What the fuck is "denazify"?  

why does every fucking thread with Putin, guy has to start using the word "nazi" all the time?  

Shady Ray has better posts, but certain portions of the Ukrainian forces are relatively far right. Think they are called the Azov battalion. 

• immamac changed the title to Русский корабль - иди нахуй