Trainer "Get off the 20xx thread" thread

Magus Ossis

4 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Thanks.  Wasn't thinking about the 2017 season - I was remembering a couple of instances this season when FWK was more critical of Carter.  Wonder if Carter stopped training with FWK.

Not sure, but these kids are being duped to believe that they owe FWK something for their God given talent.  The fans slobbing on footworks dick are fueling his fire. 

Footwork king trying to give credit to Charlie Strong for Todd O's defense.  These tweets stem from his displeasure on Toneil's playing time.  It may seem like subtle tweets to fans but its a dick slap to the coaches.
Hope he is not tryin' ta help his boys with the ACT/SAT: "He’s done right by my boys that’s play for him."

• Like 1

Yeah, a guy who’s about to help them win the whole thing.  Another 3-4 kids goes that way while UT/aggy stay where they are (not in hunt) and people will eventually start to get upset.

Especially if UT/aggy thinks they should at least have a shot with them.   Watch Hornsby and Demas both get guided away from aggy and they’ll start crying foul. Even if it’s to one of their “brothers” in conference.  

“Especially if UT/aggy thinks they should at least have a shot with them.   Watch Hornsby and Demas both get guided away from aggy and they’ll start crying foul. Even if it’s to one of their “brothers” in conference.”

I doubt it. aggy has become as dirty as they. It would be mutual destruction.

1 hour ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Demas would be especially stupid to pass on our offense compared to aggy. We have two WR's who will have over 1000 yds receiving. Not to mention he paid for and came to several of our games on his own dime. 

If you think Demas is paying his own way to come to one of our games, then i dunno what to tell ya. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Nah Foot work bitch.  We’ll play them on national tv that way the entire country can see us whip their ass again.  They’re too scared.

And because they're scared, we put all their other daddies on the schedule instead.

Edited by Bevo14

I just hope FWK realizes that the vitriol in this thread (which I am sure Hamm has pointed him to while reading his own sad little thread) is mainly because of the perceived shenanigans around Shepherd and Jimbo's shady ass. If the guy plays it straight, I have no problems with him personally regardless of his twitter personality. If I could legally supplement my income by $2,500 per weekend giving blue chip recruits rides to in-state colleges I probably would too. 

22 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

I just hope FWK realizes that the vitriol in this thread (which I am sure Hamm has pointed him to while reading his own sad little thread) is mainly because of the perceived shenanigans around Shepherd and Jimbo's shady ass. If the guy plays it straight, I have no problems with him personally regardless of his twitter personality. If I could legally supplement my income by $2,500 per weekend giving blue chip recruits rides to in-state colleges I probably would too. 

There is no difference between you and him. So have at it. NCAA doesn’t give a shit anymore 

1 hour ago, Chrispy said:

My god, what a douche. FWK is pissed that Texas won the Sugar Bowl and nobody remembers who aggy played. 

This sounds like a bit of a reach,  yet may in fact hit close to the bullseye.  His fees would certainly increase.  And Pool Boy, right after you run with this to your new daddy, reconsider your place in the universe.  Give your kids a fresh start.

• Like 1

On 12/21/2018 at 4:24 PM, Vertigo said:

Honestly she is a perfect fit for aggy. That is one place that rewards blind faith, delusion, and cheating. Meemaw is like the pig souie lady except she decided to get up and get her hands dirty. 

I fucking hate Arkansas and their fat, stupid fans but, damnit, I love this video.   I think she recorded this video after Bama beat Pig by 50 for the second year in a row. 

Something about this pig fan just comes across as sincere, sweet and devoted.  Add that to the super corny song, octave changes and how she says she's prayin' for Cody & the boys...just fucking hilariously sweet and perfectly pathetic.

But, in general, fuck Piggy.

16 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Well it's illegal in Texas, so...

https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/PE/htm/PE.32.htm#32.441

3 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

I’m no lawyer, but I thought that in Texas law, an athlete was one eligible to compete at the college level. Would love to be clarified, corrected, reinforced, and/or mocked by a surly lawyer.

11 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Based on that reading, he can opening take payment from a school and as long as he doesn't give it to the athlete he's ok, just the institution giving it might have trouble. He just can't ask for it (wink)

With a handful of blue-chips presumed or actually under his influence, he has the opportunity to take payments for multiple recruits from multiple rivals each week to make sure visits don’t happen. Say 6 weekends times 2 recruits each times three schools looking to quench each times 2500. That would be 90k for tweeting and sitting on his hands. I don’t know how much he is just feeding his ego and how much his account, but his schtick is growing old fast.

40 minutes ago, UTEX90 said:

Excuse my ignorance, at least on this thread.  Can someone tell me how many players FWK has trained that ended up at Texas v. ended up at aTm?   Not counting Shepherd.  I don't consider him committed to either.

I think Toneil Carter is the only one.