Don't Call This Transgender a 'Sir'

Vic Mackey

2 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

I'm an insensitive jerk ass, but even I find this offensive.

In fairness, that dude pretty much lost any calls for sensitivity. Being a terrible cross dresser should not give anyone a pass for being a dick to people (no pun intended).

sometimes I think you are the most dedicated and elaborate troll on this site. 

Trolling ain’t my game. I’ve been on these boards since 1996 and have only had one account and have always been straight up here. I know about a dozen people on this site IRL. I may be a tad on the serious side but I’m about as genuine as they come.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, troph said:

Trolling ain’t my game. I’ve been on these boards since 1996 and have only had one account and have always been straight up here. I know about a dozen people on this site IRL. I may be a tad on the serious side but I’m about as genuine as they come.

Don't mind futureman. He is top 3 of the biggest trolls on this site. 

• Like 1

On 12/29/2018 at 9:27 AM, troph said:

Y’all seem like you suck.

I completely support trans people and do what I can to make them feel welcome and respected. Doesn’t change the fact that the person in the video is acting like a hot-tempered teenager and deserves to be called out on their bullshittery. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, LTbear said:

I completely support trans people and do what I can to make them feel welcome and respected. Doesn’t change the fact that the person in the video is acting like a hot-tempered teenager and deserves to be called out on their bullshittery. 

Please register here for your number and date / time to begin re-education. What size shirt do you wear? Only come in brown.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Agree 100%

She acted like a turdshitfuckstain in that video.

• Like 1

Just now, troph said:

Oh that’s right I forgot it was okay to call gay people faggots then and it’s okay to call trans women men and trannies now. I stand corrected. Carry on.

a song lyric from the 80s has nothing to do with a murder in the late 90s.  you can be such a fucking clown. 

4 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Ever heard the unedited version of Money for Nothing?

OK here's how old I am.  I remember the original and didn't even know there was an edited version.  When the song first came out there was no sense that Mark Knopfler was being homophobic.  He was describing a hypothetical conversation between two dumb, uneducated, stoned, probably homophobic, furniture movers bitching about how hard they had to work for their money while the "faggots" making music videos had it so easy.  Wah.  But yeah I can see how that wouldn't fly today.

Just about a week ago I was watching a documentary about Lou Reed.  They had interviews with the original Jackie, Sugar Plum Fairy, Candi, etc.  It was wild.  Anyway Lou himself said that the reason Wild Side got past the censors was because the old farts didn't even know what "giving head" meant.  Nor did they know anything about the trans culture, so the whole notion of "he was a she" didn't even compute.  So they let it ride.  I mean hey, it's not like he was singing, "LET'S SPEND THE NIGHT TOGETHER", or "GIRL WE COULDN'T GET MUCH HIGHER".  Now, THAT was offensive and not to be allowed.