Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

it wouldn't shock me at all if she had a double they used for far away shots, walking to and from af1 or marine1 or whatever.  bundle her in coats, big sunglasses.  wouldn't be that hard.  they do that shit for musicians all the time.

but to have a double standing behind him this close on camera seems extra ballsy, even for him.

38 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

I love this shit. I feel like I'm crazy too, but this is easily the 5th or 6th time I've seen a picture of Melania that clearly didn't look like her.

In this video she looks more like she did prior to the work that has been done to her face since she came to the U S.  

Tom Herman looks different on many days to so who knows.

Holy shit, Trump promised to pay Kim $2 million dollars for NK's medical "care" of Otto Warmbier as part of a precondition for his return, and the administration won't say whether or not it was paid.

North Korea issued a $2 million bill for the hospital care of comatose American Otto Warmbier, insisting that a U.S. official sign a pledge to pay it before being allowed to fly the University of Virginia student from Pyongyang in 2017.

The presentation of the invoice — not previously disclosed by U.S. or North Korean officials — was extraordinarily brazen even for a regime known for its aggressive tactics.

But the main U.S. envoy sent to retrieve Warmbier signed an agreement to pay the medical bill on instructions passed down from President Trump, according to two people familiar with the situation. They spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly.

The bill went to the Treasury Department, where it remained — unpaid — throughout 2017, the people said. However, it is unclear whether the Trump administration later paid the bill, or whether it came up during preparations for Trump’s two summits with Kim Jong Un.

The White House declined to comment. “We do not comment on hostage negotiations, which is why they have been so successful during this administration,” White House press secretary Sarah Sanders wrote in an email.

Trump, as recently as Sept. 30, asserted that his administration paid “nothing” to get American “hostages” out of North Korea.

Warmbier, who was 21, fell into a coma for unknown reasons the night he was sentenced to 15 years in prison with hard labor in March 2016.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/north-korea-issued-2-million-bill-for-comatose-otto-warmbiers-care/2019/04/25/0e8022a0-66ad-11e9-a698-2a8f808c9cfb_story.html

Edited by Mojo Hand

4 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Holy shit, Trump promised to pay Kim $2 million dollars for NK's medical "care" of Otto Warmbier as part of a precondition for his return, and the administration won't say whether or not it was paid.

Since Trump never pays his bills that’s probably why they killed the guy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

but to have a double standing behind him this close on camera seems extra ballsy, even for him.

when you don't give a single fuck about things like truth, reality, fact, fiction, etc. does it really matter whether or not you use your real wife or a body double as a prop? that's definitely not her and he doesn't give it a single passing thought.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Since Trump never pays his bills that’s probably why they killed the guy.

Something tells me Trump and his "best people" weren't smart enough to demand proof of life/consciousness before agreeing to the ransom. 

42 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

You have to admit, the nose doesn't look the same:

Related image

D49oCj1UwAETnMw.png

no, i agree. it's definitely not her. i said it's my favorite conspiracy theory, because it has gone from batshit land into "no, that's def not her"

someday, this woman is going to write a tell-all book, and it's going to be incredible. "my life as melania"

12 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

well,, them not saying whether or not it was paid means it was definitely paid.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gooby said:

Do you call her on this bullshit and tell her that it's fucking fake...which is the language that I am very tempted to use...or just leave her alone to spread her bullshit amongst her 48 followers?

My parents parrot Fw:fw:fw:fw emails and what they see on Fox News all of the time and I have decided to not respond.  I realize they have been sucked into this mindframe and that propaganda works, and it has worked on them.  If Fox News decided to just switch sides next Tuesday, my parents would be realigned by Friday.

They are still my parents and they sacrificed a lot to have a family and provide me with a great childhood.  So, when we're together and bullshit comes my way, I talk about something else.  I hope like heck that when I am their age I am able to avoid getting sucked into the propaganda of the day.

1 minute ago, henrygandorf said:

csb alert:

in my former life, i worked at a job which overlapped with the occasional music tour.  in 2002 or so, we were on the bulk of the "anger-management" tour, which featured eminem, ludacris, papa roach, and others i cannot remember.  our focus was with the eminem people.  as he got huge, they determined they needed a double, mostly for walking in and out of venues and hotels to distract fans.  they were at taco bell one night, and found a guy who looked exactly like eminem, but was like at 90% his size.  like a slightly miniaturized version.  they hired him to go on tour and he had been with them ever since.  they called him "partial mathers", and his stories were straight insanity. 

partial mathers is fucking hilarious

21 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

csb alert:

in my former life, i worked at a job which overlapped with the occasional music tour.  in 2002 or so, we were on the bulk of the "anger-management" tour, which featured eminem, ludacris, papa roach, and others i cannot remember.  our focus was with the eminem people.  as he got huge, they determined they needed a double, mostly for walking in and out of venues and hotels to distract fans.  they were at taco bell one night, and found a guy who looked exactly like eminem, but was like at 90% his size.  like a slightly miniaturized version.  they hired him to go on tour and he had been with them ever since.  they called him "partial mathers", and his stories were straight insanity. 

story checks out:  http://www.eminemnews.net/news/information-eminems-body-double-used-appearances/attachment/partial-mathers/

Partial-Mathers.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

well she's dressed like melania, and wearing melania style glasses (which she isn't wearing in the other pic).  definitely could be her, but something's not right about the whole thing.

hahahhaha, i had no idea trump actually addressed this in a tweet. truly one for every occasion.

A Melania body double probably presents a problem for the WH press corps. If they ask the WH and the WH says its for security purposes, there is most likely an ethical standard to not disclose security issues to the public. But if they think the WH is just saying security to avoid other questions, what does the WH press corps do?

well she's dressed like melania, and wearing melania style glasses (which she isn't wearing in the other pic).  definitely could be her, but something's not right about the whole thing.

I’m on board. Looks like her and would explain why sometimes Melanie looks about five inches too short.

5 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

No one believes that trump would have the courage to personally fire mueller. To my knowledge, he may have only fired Reince face to face.  Everyone else is fired by someone else.  Not sure about Kelly but doubt trump could have done that in person.

(paraphrased)

"Omarossa! I just heard on news Kelly let you go! What happened???"

6 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Another morning in crazy town. 

how he even has a 40% approval rating among Americans is amazing to me. He is just not a good person. I dont understand how more people are not flat out embarrassed that he is our President.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

A Melania body double probably presents a problem for the WH press corps. If they ask the WH and the WH says its for security purposes, there is most likely an ethical standard to not disclose security issues to the public. But if they think the WH is just saying security to avoid other questions, what does the WH press corps do?

LOL now they're just copying Veep. 

"You two are a perfect match... from behind." 

Image result for veep selina marjorie

6 minutes ago, yoladu said:

how he even has a 40% approval rating among Americans is amazing to me. He is just not a good person. I dont understand how more people are not flat out embarrassed that he is our President.

he doesn't.  he has a 40% (or whatever) approval rating out of 1000 people that picked up a landline and actually spoke to a polling rep.

not sure that properly represents americans all that accurately.

I’ve found that when I push back on that kind of fake news, I tend to get a lot of “it doesn’t matter if it’s not true”, which makes me want to check the fuck out.

I’ve gotten that as a follow-up to fake Founding Father quotes and attempted white slavery abduction stories.

1 minute ago, henrygandorf said:

he doesn't.  he has a 40% (or whatever) approval rating out of 1000 people that picked up a landline and actually spoke to a polling rep.

not sure that properly represents americans all that accurately.

...who don't have call screening and/or answer calls from unknown numbers.

6 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Sure but @Iconoclast Texan‘s taxes went down and investments are up sooo?

Don’t forget about Johnny Sack, his investments have been way up too from what I recall. This economy has been spectacular for me and other savvy investors. Read the WSJ and see what the people that matter on this country are saying.

Edited by Iconoclast Texan
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Why the hell would they need a body double for security purposes when she's standing 3 feet away from the US president? That's likely the safest place on the entire planet if there are documented threats. If it is a double, it's likely because she cant stand the fucking retard like 60% of the country.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Don’t forget about Johnny Sack. This economy has been spectacular for me and other savvy investors 

Compare your Trump returns with your returns during the Obama years. Or wait, I’m guessing you weren’t really saving much back then.

I’m wealthier than I was 2 years ago. I’m also ashamed Donald Trump is our President and that you and @Johnny Sack are fellow citizens.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Compare your Trump returns with your returns during the Obama years. Or wait, I’m guessing you weren’t really saving much back then.

I’m wealthier than I was 2 years ago. I’m also ashamed Donald Trump is our President and that you and @Johnny Sack are fellow citizens.

My taxes went up. I paid in this year, previous years I got around 3K back.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Don’t forget about Johnny Sack, his investments have been way up too from what I recall. This economy has been spectacular for me and other savvy investors. Read the WSJ and see what the people that matter on this country are saying.

I guess during the 8 years under Obama you were too busy sucking cock to bother investing? The economy isnt doing anything under Trump it wasn't already doing under Obama (who actually had to reverse the shitstorm left by the previous GOP admin)

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

[1940s Icono]  Sure, whiners like you say the regime is hurting some people, but you aren't paying attention to what folks who matter are saying - we're making a MINT off of our investment in J.A. Topf and Sons.  Business has NEVER been better.  [/1940s Icono]