Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

23 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

He's so easy to manipulate and mock. Oh to be a dictator, hell even a ruler of a foreign country at this time, it would be so easy to take advantage of Trump and our current situation. And you could do it over Twitter with the world as your witness. 

Or you could just send him a nice letter. 

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Roughly translated, if Xi gives Trump money and/or a "win" on trade, Trump will stand aside and let China do whatever the fuck they want to Hong Kong and will say nothing. Unfortunately, Trump has pissed away any leverage we may have had on China, even if he cared about pro-democracy protesters being crushed, which he doesn't.

Even more unfortunately for Trump, Xi is smart enough to know that Trump will be happy that he can cite the precedent of brutally smashing pro-democracy protests in the name of imposing "law and order", so we'll do nothing anyway and Trump will get nothing in exchange. 

Edited by suddenly shaggy
  • Like 1

Donald Trump Jr.Verified account @DonaldJTrumpJr
FollowFollow @DonaldJTrumpJr
More

Donald Trump Jr. Retweeted Zaid Jilani

So while @realDonaldTrump has spent his entire career standing up to China and leading the fight against their authoritarian regime, @JoeBiden has spent his entire career cheering China on and watching his son get rich off of it. #ChinaJoe

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump
More

I know President Xi of China very well. He is a great leader who very much has the respect of his people. He is also a good man in a “tough business.” I have ZERO doubt that if President Xi wants to quickly and humanely solve the Hong Kong problem, he can do it. Personal meeting?

Edited by jimmyjazz
Son & father, same day.
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

You seem to be forgetting about that guy from some TV show who made that thing up so those 36 crimes never happened, libtard! 

Maybe Trump Wines will come out with a special run of "36 crimes" wines that tell the life stories of the various white supremacists. 

Edited by Mojo Hand

I hear that Georgian wine is really nice, but that's beside the point though since they had the sense to separate themselves from Putin's Russia. Still, Sochi is on the Black Sea so maybe there is some decent Russian wine to be found, but I don't know.

Edited by bolverk

I hear that Georgian wine is really nice, but that's beside the point though since they had the sense to separate themselves from Putin's Russia. Still, Sochi is on the Black Sea so maybe there is some decent Russian wine to be found, but I don't know.

There is no decent Russian wine. It is too sweet. The worst is the church wine...if you want to abuse your palate, go buy a bottle of Kagor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Woland said:

There is no decent Russian wine. It is too sweet. The worst is the church wine...if you want to abuse your palate, go buy a bottle of Kagor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having never partook, I stand corrected then. Definitely will make a mental note.

5 hours ago, suddenly shaggy said:

Burt lives smack dab in the middle of the people you are talking about and interacts with them every single day. FOX has been lying to them all day, every day for decades and they have bought it hook, line and sinker. You'll know they are changing their minds when FOX's ratings start to plummet. As of the end of July, FOX was the most watched cable news channel for the 211th consecutive month. FOX was the most watched channel on all of cable TV for the 37th consecutive month. Far from deserting FOX, Trump has made them watch FOX more, which is why FOX will not change. The lies will continue and they will get worse. 

FOX aside, these are proud people that are very averse to admitting mistakes. They are remarkably consistent in that, regardless of reality. 

That’s great and all, but why do these morons have to vote?  It seems like everyone who watches FOX news all day does.

Just now, Voldemort86 said:

That’s great and all, but why do these morons have to vote?  It seems like everyone who watches FOX news all day does.

That's the entire point of most of their programming. They rile them up and piss them off with lies 24/7. Outraged people don't change the channel, but they also show up to vote. That's how the GOP has pulled off minority rule for so long. 

Khachapuri is awesome

10 hours ago, suddenly shaggy said:

Roughly translated, if Xi gives Trump money and/or a "win" on trade, Trump will stand aside and let China do whatever the fuck they want to Hong Kong and will say nothing. Unfortunately, Trump has pissed away any leverage we may have had on China, even if he cared about pro-democracy protesters being crushed, which he doesn't.

Even more unfortunately for Trump, Xi is smart enough to know that Trump will be happy that he can cite the precedent of brutally smashing pro-democracy protests in the name of imposing "law and order", so we'll do nothing anyway and Trump will get nothing in exchange. 

Yep.  China agreed to leave HK alone politically until 2047. While the deal was with the U.K., the US is the real power that prevents China from doing that. Not that the US public would agree to go to war over HK.

if Xi agreed to a deal that trump could highlight as success, trump would allow Chinese tanks in HK tomorrow. “Tough world” “their country” “we will have to see what happens”

if I was a Chinese citizen living under and enjoying the HK freedoms, I would be looking for a way out right now. Their main protection right now is Donald trump.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Yep.  China agreed to leave HK alone politically until 2047. While the deal was with the U.K., the US is the real power that prevents China from doing that. Not that the US public would agree to go to war over HK.

if Xi agreed to a deal that trump could highlight as success, trump would allow Chinese tanks in HK tomorrow. “Tough world” “their country” “we will have to see what happens”

if I was a Chinese citizen living under and enjoying the HK freedoms, I would be looking for a way out right now. Their main protection right now is Donald trump.

Is this real life or VEEP?

why can’t I tell the difference anymore?