Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

30 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

What kind of human could actually believe this man?  He's not even trying to hide it.  If someone tried to persuade you with this kind of reasoning, you'd just laugh and move along.  Yet somehow we have 40%+ of the nation that thinks this is a perfectly rational form of discourse.  We are so broken.

They don't believe him. They just don't give a shit if poor/brown people suffer if it might cost them a dollar.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I still find the comparisons to Hitler to be trite and over the top, but Trump’s new “we have a super secret and super special health insurance overhaul that’s gonna change everything for the better.” Is starting to ring like Adolph near the war’s end promising a string of super weapons never before seen that would cement certain defeat for the Allies.  

And at least hitler developed the Horton 

In his final days, Hitler was giving orders to fictional generals and fictitious armies.  I can’t help but think of how Trump would be mentally breaking down if the end was all but certain for him. 

However, I’d argue Trump and Hitler are more different than alike.  It’s not as good a comparison as Mussolini. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I still find the comparisons to Hitler to be trite and over the top, but Trump’s new “we have a super secret and super special health insurance overhaul that’s gonna change everything for the better.” Is starting to ring like Adolph near the war’s end promising a string of super weapons never before seen that would cement certain defeat for the Allies.  

And at least hitler developed the Horton 

Hitler didn't develop any Hortons.  The Horton Brothers developed Hortons.  

But I digress.

16 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

Lol.  You think brown people are going to be allowed to vote in NC.

9 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Is the Dilbert guy still trying to explain the genius behind Trump’s communication skills by comparing his techniques to those of hypnotists and pick up artists? 

Hypnotists? He's never seen a real hypnotist. Hypnotists don't scream and agitate, they speak calmly and put you into a state of relaxation. Hypnotists work with individuals, Trump deals with mobs. Those are two completely different applications of the power of suggestion.

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

That's just what Jim Carrey said. 

Yeah, I saw the twitter war with Mussolini’s granddaughter.  

Mussolini was an original democracy destroyer and “I alone can fix it” guy.  He was one of the first to harness the real power of mass communication propaganda (via radio). He took power by bullying Italy’s leadership with an army that appeared intimidating marching through Rome but would have been soundly crushed if Italy wanted to fight back.  

The Italian government was like, “Hey, let’s give this Mussolini guy a shot.  He’s a complete buffoon but he should calm down once he’s in leadership.  What could go wrong?”

6 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Hitler didn't develop any Hortons.  The Horton Brothers developed Hortons.  

But I digress.

Yes, I realize the Horten Brothers developed the jet plane.  But Hitler funded it.  I mean, technically Hitler didn't murder any Jews either.  My point was that at least some of his late-stage sociopathic delusions resulted in very interested technology after the war was all but over.  Trump on the other hand is counting on some Eureka moment on the shitter to overhaul employed-based health insurance as the foundation for health care access in this country for the last 75 years.  

1 minute ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Lol.  You think brown people are going to be allowed to vote in NC.

Its a valid point, but Hillary lost by less than what the 3rd party took in 16 and the Dem shift in every house seat in the midterms and the constant clusterfucks that the GOP keeps producing in NC. 

Why is it that the multitude of football spiking, Trump dick suckers that were all over the Mueller thread last week are somehow completely absent from the thread dedicated to their lord and savior?

Where are they?

Why aren’t they passionately defending his new messages on health care and multiple Mexicos and closing the southern border?

It’s almost as if they don’t care or don’t even know he’s a lying shitbag with indefensible ideas. It’s like they just want to take a 30 second sound bite that sounds like winning and dance around helicoptering their flaccid penis while deluding themselves that everyone else is looking on in defeat and despair not disgust and pity.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

Its a valid point, but Hillary lost by less than what the 3rd party took in 16 and the Dem shift in every house seat in the midterms and the constant clusterfucks that the GOP keeps producing in NC. 

NC State Supreme Court is 6-1 for Dems, and as soon as they reverse the ridiculous gerrymandering, that state will be blue going forward 

10 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Why aren’t they passionately defending his new messages on health care and multiple Mexicos and closing the southern border?

Are Fox News and Rush Limbaugh talking about those things? If so then I don't know. If not then there's your answer. 

1 hour ago, BrickHorn said:

Is this the same woman that shows up in every one of these videos?  Or are all racists weathered, stringy-haired old bats?

And isn’t she the same lady who got fired for denying marriage licenses to gay couples?  

No. But all weathered, stringy-haired old bats are racists. 

10 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Guys, just remove judges. That's really the immigration fix. 

I'd do it in 45 minutes if it wasn't for those meddling Judges!

Edited by RPM

Ladies and Gentlemen, the President:

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/02/sanders-close-southern-border-1248669

President Donald Trump acknowledged Tuesday that shutting down the U.S.-Mexico border could have a dire impact on the economy, but contended that the move was about national security, and “that’s more important than trade.”

2 minutes ago, RPM said:

If he actually closes the border, does that include infrastructure like mail, phone, wire payments, etc? Shutting down Western Union would piss off Mexico more than anything.

It just doesn't matter.  The GOP will line up behind him and solemnly nod their heads in agreement, economy be damned.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RPM said:

If he actually closes the border, does that include infrastructure like mail, phone, wire payments, etc? Shutting down Western Union would piss off Mexico more than anything.

oh ho ho ho.  have i got something for you.

that was actually the 2 page plan for paying for the wall!

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Why is it that the multitude of football spiking, Trump dick suckers that were all over the Mueller thread last week are somehow completely absent from the thread dedicated to their lord and savior?

Where are they?

It’s almost as if they don’t care or don’t even know he’s a lying shitbag with indefensible ideas. It’s like they just want to take a 30 second sound bite that sounds like winning and dance around helicoptering their flaccid penis while deluding themselves that everyone else is looking on in defeat and despair not disgust and pity.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

Trump on the other hand is counting on some Eureka moment on the shitter to overhaul employed-based health insurance as the foundation for health care access in this country for the last 75 years.  

No he's not.  

He's just trying to win the next election and stay out of the civilian sector for another four years.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Trump is right about needing to get rid of judges....just not the judges that he is thinking.

Mike Judge?  Judge Judy?  Jean Pirro?  Judge Reinholt?

Trump's off the rails by a wide margin, and with him we go.  What's the prescription for being morally depraved as a culture?  ECT, lobotomy, and possibly Robocop.

I feel like I'm in a drunk driver's passenger seat.

• Like 2

Mispronouncing the word 'origins' is one of the things that bonded Trump and Mike Pence.  Trump mispronounces it as 'oranges.'  Pence mispronounces it as 'the girth and color of a radiator hose, slightly pulsing, rigid and warm.'

• Like 3
  • Haha 1