Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Take everything that Donald Trump has done and insert the name Hillary Clinton.

I wonder how the right would react.

And before you even guess, remember that guys like Johnny and TTom used to be halfway decent people before Obama has the gall to be president while black.

Tell me if y'all get tired of these. Another email from Donald Trump.  They come more often now. Here, our president, is raffling off fan immortal photo op that neither he nor the winner will ever forget. Ticket five dollars.

Sean,

Every year, the Corrupt Media holds a total snoozefest White House Correspondents dinner where they thrive off their negativity and hatred towards me and my Administration.

On April 27th, while the Liberal Elites mingle with the Corrupt Media, I’ll be holding an EPIC rally in Wisconsin with REAL AMERICAN PATRIOTS.

This will be a very special night and I wanted to make sure you (and a guest of your choice) have the chance to win FULL VIP ACCESS.

We’ll meet and take a picture together and it’ll be a night neither of us ever forgets.

Contribute $5 by 11:59 PM TONIGHT to be one of the FIRST to be automatically entered to win.

SUPPORTER: elseansteele@hotmail.com

ENTRY: PENDING
DEADLINE:  APRIL 22 at 11:59 PM

CONTRIBUTE $20

CONTRIBUTE $15

CONTRIBUTE $10

CONTRIBUTE $5

CONTRIBUTE OTHER AMOUNT

The Democrats will continue to ignore Wisconsin, just like they did in 2016. But not me, I LOVE Wisconsin!

I don’t want to waste my time with the Coastal Elites and Corrupt Media in Washington, when I could spend time with Sean from Texas.

If you’re the lucky winner, your plane ticket will be covered and you will have a very nice place to stay.

Please contribute $5 IMMEDIATELY to be automatically entered to win the VIP Package.

I hope to see you there, Sean.

Thanks,

Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Skyline said:

It's wild to me that the president wants to investigate the people he deems his political enemies and we've become numb to it. 

It's tiring at this point, but if Obama had done it Fox News viewers would've had an ulcer.

Trump is the president Fox News, Limbaugh, et al. spent eight years telling their listeners that Obama was. 

49 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

And before you even guess, remember that guys like Johnny and TTom used to be halfway decent people before Obama has the gall to be president while black.

Well, it's a lot easier to be halfway decent when there aren't browns brazenly spewing opinions and executive orders and shit.

(Oh sorry, Ttom.  I didn't mean to race-bait.  Let's get back to Ttrump.)

• Like 1

‘Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I’m fucked.’

-Dotard

Republicans will do everything in their power to not let another republican get impeached and forced to resign. They will do everything they can to level the playing field against the democrats.

15 hours ago, Born to Run said:

We are more divided by the day. Two America’s.

One America thinks that an immoral, corrupt, incompetent failed-businessman shouldn't hold the highest office in the land.

The other America doesn't care about things like that as long as they get to "own the libs."

• Like 3

Is it 13 or 18 Angry Democrats? I understand, it's hard to keep your lies straight.

Of all the things that drive me crazy about the spelling and grammar in his tweets, the worst is how he always (sometimes) puts corrections in parentheses. Does he not realize his phone has a backspace button?

3 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Is it 13 or 18 Angry Democrats? I understand, it's hard to keep your lies straight.

Of all the things that drive me crazy about the spelling and grammar in his tweets, the worst is how he always (sometimes) puts corrections in parentheses. Does he not realize his phone has a backspace button?

Backspace bars & editing is for losers! Trump has never needed to edit anything. He's always 100% correct/ trumpkin logic.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

"President Donald Trump’s approval rating has taken a hit since the redacted Mueller report was released to the public on Thursday morning. According to a new poll by Reuters/Ipsos, Trump’s approval rating now stands at 37 percent, a 2019 low.

The poll, which saw a three point drop from a similar poll taken just five days earlier, which showed the president with a 40 percent approval rating, was conducted Thursday afternoon to Friday morning, after U.S. Attorney General William Barr went out of his way to put the best face he could on Mueller’s report.

Fifty percent of the adults polled said they believe that President Trump tried to stop the Mueller investigation. And fifty percent said they think Trump or someone from his campaign worked with Russia to influence the 2016 election.

When asked if the Mueller report has changed their minds, 68 percent said they were more likely to believe that President Trump or someone close to him broke the law. That’s up from 49 percent in March."

So like Trump said, total exoneration.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

"President Donald Trump’s approval rating has taken a hit since the redacted Mueller report was released to the public on Thursday morning. According to a new poll by Reuters/Ipsos, Trump’s approval rating now stands at 37 percent, a 2019 low.

The poll, which saw a three point drop from a similar poll taken just five days earlier, which showed the president with a 40 percent approval rating, was conducted Thursday afternoon to Friday morning, after U.S. Attorney General William Barr went out of his way to put the best face he could on Mueller’s report.

Fifty percent of the adults polled said they believe that President Trump tried to stop the Mueller investigation. And fifty percent said they think Trump or someone from his campaign worked with Russia to influence the 2016 election.

When asked if the Mueller report has changed their minds, 68 percent said they were more likely to believe that President Trump or someone close to him broke the law. That’s up from 49 percent in March."

Which explains why he went back to attacking Mueller and upping his rhetoric. That's what his base wants. 

And the poll numbers are important.  If Pelosi see the public not caring about the Mueller report, or buying the Trump line, it is dangerous and self destructive to pursue impeachment.   If, OTOH, there is support for more investigation, or for initiation of impeachment proceedings, they will go there - likely trying to timeline the disclosure of the worst of it to the November 2019 elections.   Or, perhaps better, to reveal things in advance to make the GOP have to defend Trump, only to have bad confirming news by November.  

Trump is not the only target.   Getting the GOP to have to take sides on an issue - with 68% not buying an exonerated, victimized President line of B.S.-  is dangerous to the GOP rank and file.   Back Trump and you might be caught with shit on your face in November, and be seen as backing a criminal scub bag.   Hedge your Trump support and you might get primary challenged by a Trumpkin to the right of you.     The timing and handling of this is so very crucial to 2020.    The House Mangers had Clinton where they wanted him, but they went over the top blue stained dress Kill BIll to the point where the public support went back to Clinton, giving his supporters the cover they needed to cast the deciding impeachment vote. 

Pelosi and the House can easily fuck this up as well. In fact, it is a good bet that they will.

Edited by Gatorubet
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Let it marinate a few more weeks. Impeachment should then begin with more than enough public support.

"I'm fucked" is pretty damn accurate.

Dems are going to impeach by 1000 cuts. Unless public sentiment is overwhelming, they will keep investigating him at the House Committee level. This gets the information to the public, while not having the stigma of a formal impeachment.

If the public is massively for impeachment at some point, they'll impeach him and make the Senate vote.

• Like 1

Is anyone in Washington DC governing anymore?  I can’t remember the last time I heard news of any meaningful legislation getting passed...maybe criminal justice reform? 

Are things being accomplished and just drowned out by the drama or is Washington effectively not governing while everyone deals with the Mueller report?

Could anyone even guess as to what legislative items the Trump WH is pursuing at this point?

12 minutes ago, suddenly shaggy said:

Dems are going to impeach by 1000 cuts. Unless public sentiment is overwhelming, they will keep investigating him at the House Committee level. This gets the information to the public, while not having the stigma of a formal impeachment.

If the public is massively for impeachment at some point, they'll impeach him and make the Senate vote.

Agree totally.  Also, the 12 or 14 spin off investigations have been going on long enough that one or two of them will likely end by summer or fall of this year.    The odds are unknown, but they can also wait for an indictment of a Trump kid (with POTUS being an un-indicted co-conspirator), and off to the races we go.     Mueller was tight lipped, but what are the odds of leaks in the other 12 non-Mueller investigations?   Maybe Trump deriding the FBI and the DOJ and all of its employees as crooked and inept is not the best long-term strategy when you have 14 continuing investigations on-going.  5D Chess?

It does not get much buzz here, but Trump's sister retired from the Federal Court of Appeals rather than participate in a recently initiated judicial conduct council probe of her role in a Trump family tax evasion dodge. By retiring 10 days later, she made the probe moot.   It's like she said "I'm fucked!  Nope. Nope. Nope. Retiring"

https://www.philly.com/news/trump-sister-judge-maryanne-barry-philadelphia-federal-court-third-circuit-20190411.html

Edited by Gatorubet

Focus on hearings to prevent foreign influence on elections, then drafting legislation.

Will pivot towards Trump admin inaction

Turns into obstruction

Veers towards why he obstructed and how effective it’s been

Should coincide with other criminal actions/investigations into Trump crimes

Question: Can there be a joint intelligence/justice committee?

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

If the polls move enough then Congressional Republicans will get on board. 

I doubt whether they will but that would be pretty fun to watch. 

Either way is an opportunity.  Forcing Republicans to defend Trump's abuses of power in impeachment hearings and a Senate trial will be useful in 2020.

After Hillary's missing emails mantra, the Dems should be hammering this part of the Mueller report:

The special counsel’s office “learned that some of the individuals we interviewed or whose conduct we investigated — including some associated with the Trump Campaign deleted relevant communications or communicated during the relevant period using applications that feature encryption or that do not provide for long term retention of data or communication records,” the report said. “In such cases the Office was not able to corroborate witness statements through comparison to contemporaneous communications or fully question witnesses about statements that appeared inconsistent with the other known facts.

Let this sink in - the Trump Campaign deleted relevant communications or communicated during the relevant period, so the special counsel’s office was not able to corroborate witness statements or fully question witnesses about statements that appeared inconsistent with the other known facts.

Every time you hear a "he was fully exonerated" Trumpkin lie,  you need to read this quote back to them.

• Like 1

After Hillary's missing emails mantra, the Dems should be hammering this part of the Mueller report:
The special counsel’s office “learned that some of the individuals we interviewed or whose conduct we investigated — including some associated with the Trump Campaign deleted relevant communications or communicated during the relevant period using applications that feature encryption or that do not provide for long term retention of data or communication records,” the report said. “In such cases the Office was not able to corroborate witness statements through comparison to contemporaneous communications or fully question witnesses about statements that appeared inconsistent with the other known facts.

Let this sink in - the Trump Campaign deleted relevant communications or communicated during the relevant period, so the special counsel’s office was not able to corroborate witness statements or fully question witnesses about statements that appeared inconsistent with the other known facts.
Every time you hear a "he was fully exonerated" Trumpkin lie,  you need to read this quote back to them.

You think they give a shit? He could be found raping a turtle and having a crucifix shoved in his ass and they will still love him. Even if it is a male turtle.

37 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

If the polls move enough then Congressional Republicans will get on board. 

I doubt whether they will but that would be pretty fun to watch. 

I think impeachment is going to become more likely by the day. The report lays out a lot of malfeasance and wrongdoing by the president. The only reason Robert Mueller didn't bring charges for obstruction of justice is the fact that Donald Trump is president. The report lays out the evidence showing that we have a criminal in the White House. Democrats aren't going to be able to ignore that.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nivek said:

You think they give a shit? He could be found raping a turtle and having a crucifix shoved in his ass and they will still love him. Even if it is a male turtle.

Well, the board Trumpkins have stopped their gloating a bit, as the Barr summary proved to be partisan bullshit spin.   We don't need the 37% to stop drinking the Koolaid.  We only need a couple percent moved - the ones who gave him a shot last time - to switch.    Just 2% in a few states gives us POTUS and the House.   If we get Roy Moore redux and Susan Collins gone, who the heck knows what can happen.      

Edited by Gatorubet

Here's a little blurb from last week's Ispos/Reuters poll that should terrify the White House and Republicans:

"Two in five Americans (40%) approve of the way Donald Trump is handling his job as president, statistically unchanged from last week (39%). The overwhelming majority of Republicans (83%) support the president. Independents (37%) and Democrats (11%) are more critical of Trump."

That is not good.