Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

A couple things that will be immediately obvious from his tax returns:

1. He gives jack shit to charity (probably figured out a way to have negative charitable giving).

2. His net worth is much lower than he boasts, and he is leveraged out the ass.

3. And with enough bodies doing the leg work, I would suspect that you find plenty of shady financial shit and tax evasion, that the IRS may not be resourced to pick up.

2 and NPD is the primary reason he won't release them. 

A couple things that will be immediately obvious from his tax returns:
1. He gives jack shit to charity (probably figured out a way to have negative charitable giving).
2. His net worth is much lower than he boasts, and he is leveraged out the ass.
3. And with enough bodies doing the leg work, I would suspect that you find plenty of shady financial shit and tax evasion, that the IRS may not be resourced to pick up.

2 and NPD is the primary reason he won't release them. 

But Dems are bad too, so what are ya gonna do? They obviously can’t be part of the solution.
  • Like 3

Just now, Brisketexan said:

But Dems are bad too, so what are ya gonna do? They obviously can’t be part of the solution.

I think that the Dems have enough to support the political impeachment process. I don't think that they need his taxes for that.  So why don't you ask the Dems what they are gonna do since they control the House? Oh right, they're going to play reindeer political games and you are going to blame people who are fed up with our political system. 

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

I think that the Dems have enough to support the political impeachment process. I don't think that they need his taxes for that.  So why don't you ask the Dems what they are gonna do since they control the House? Oh right, they're going to play reindeer political games and you are going to blame people who are fed up with our political system. 

Those people should vote more often.

Metamucil might help!

1 hour ago, Mo Horn said:

Up early and tweeting like mad. Going for a one day record. Love how he calls someone out for being obsessed with hatred because of what they write and then writes that they're stupid, all in the same sentence. 

Edited by Brandywine

6 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

I'm sure all our institutions will protect us, the rule of law must always be followed! - Surly Centrists

If that had been any other President, Alex Jones would have been continuously shitting himself.  

hmmm...I see a pattern developing.   “Deep State” indeed.  

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Would love to know what his lawyers told him. Trump’s twitter output over the past 24 hours has been phenomenal.  

It’s been entertaining to see how scared he is, and his desperation is liable to put more seats into play in 2020.  

What is he afraid of?  He's not getting impeached and Mueller made it clear he can't be charged with a crime while in office. 

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

What is he afraid of?  He's not getting impeached and Mueller made it clear he can't be charged with a crime while in office. 

All of those investigations that aren’t finished?

The chances that the Dems are going to get his financials?

something had him scared shitless.  It’s right there on his twitter page.  The fear is in almost every tweet and retweet.  At times, he seems to be trying to convince his followers of something, at other times it feels like he’s trying to convince himself.  

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

something had him scared shitless.  It’s right there on his twitter page.  The fear is in almost every tweet and retweet.  At times, he seems to be trying to convince his followers of something, at other times it feels like he’s trying to convince himself.  

I guess he's scared of being exposed as a fraud (everyone already knows he is). 

I suppose for Trump there are things worse than prison.  Public humiliation and ridicule seems to be his death sentence. 

/Obama correspondence dinner 

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I can't recall the number of times over the last two years this talk-track has surfaced after a Trump twitter-tantrum. 

It simply doesn't matter.  He will not cooperate, he will not be impeached and, with the Dems doing Dem shit, he'll likely get re-elected.  Welcome to your new reality. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I suppose for Trump there are things worse than prison.  Public humiliation and ridicule seems to be his death sentence. 

Almost all of his actions can be understood through the filter of a severe and extremely pathological form of narcissistic personality disorder. 

Edited by Anastasis
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I can't recall the number of times over the last two years this talk-track has surfaced after a Trump twitter-tantrum. 

It simply doesn't matter.  He will not cooperate, he will not be impeached and, with the Dems doing Dem shit, he'll likely get re-elected.  Welcome to your new reality. 

He ain’t going to win Michigan and Wisconsin back no matter how many campaign rallies he holds, and probably not Arizona and PA. And that’s delving into the particulars of NC and Florida    

Hell, Wisconsin flipped last November, and that was before people got a full measure of just how bad the Republicans were fucking the state over.  The Foxconn debacle alone has people seething.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

He ain’t going to win Michigan and Wisconsin back no matter how many campaign rallies he holds, and probably not Arizona and PA. And that’s delving into the particulars of NC and Florida    

Hell, Wisconsin flipped last November, and that was before people got a full measure of just how bad the Republicans were fucking the state over.  The Foxconn debacle alone has people seething.  

I want to believe....

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Sorry if I just don’t think it matters anymore. How many Twitter storms has he had with the following exclamation of “the walls are closing in!” When nothing ever, ever happens. 

9 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

His image is everything to him. It’s why he does things like only marries models or slaps his name on stuff.  He’s spent 50 years cultivating that image.  He’s in his 70s.  Exposing his financials would wreck the last 50 years of his “work”.  

So yeah, that’s a part of it.  

It would mean no consequences for a Presidential candidate collaborating with one of our most dangerous enemies. Even though the Ds are getting started on picking their nominee, there is a lot of time left in his first term. If all of this had come out in February of his last year in office, then maybe you say just wait for the election. I think Pelosi is def open to impeachment, but she's being deliberate about the process.