Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

^^^^^ 100% this.

Objectively speaking, it's amazing, fascinating, and impressive as hell.  Best goddamned con-man I've ever seen.

5087455746_5371efe625_z.jpg

Donald Trump knows what all good con men know and that's that the lie is easier if you want to believe it.

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I love how the “Blacks for Trump” guy is in his usual position.  Because his schtick has worked so well over three years with the blacks. 

You mean Zirconium and Cotton aren't there? I thought this was supposed to be a MASSIVE rally.

Why is this being covered as news of his running for re-election?   He filed for re-election on the day of his inauguration in 2017 and has been raising money and holding rallies as a candidate ever since. 

Because he is losing Florida and is scared.

When he does these, I always wonder if there's anything he could say that would cause the crowd to go quiet, and say "wait, what did he say? That's awful". 

Like, if he proposed putting every democrat into a spaceship and launching it into the sun, would that do it? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

When he does these, I always wonder if there's anything he could say that would cause the crowd to go quiet, and say "wait, what did he say? That's awful". 

Like, if he proposed putting every democrat into a spaceship and launching it into the sun, would that do it? 

No. His people are morons.

5 minutes ago, Red Five said:

If by do it, you mean excite them, yes.

Dj2e0w9VAAAraKs.jpg

Remember, for all intents and purposes, these people are aggy. Their team is just Trump instead of aggy football. These are their midnight yells. Normal rules do not apply. 

7 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

Because he is losing Florida and is scared.

I know why Trump is doing it, but the media shouldn't be playing along.   If Trump wants to get the benefits of filing for re-election in January 2017, the media shouldn't give him free air for a fake announcement in 2019.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

What if he said that he was going to begin exterminating all minorities? Serious question. What would the reaction be? Even by both of the minorities in the crowd.

Serious answer, I wouldn't be that surprised if we find out at some point.

15 minutes ago, Red Five said:

In a word, no.