Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Rougarou said:

I've been in NYC for a week. My rental was left on the NY Sports station so I've had a chance to hear the aggrieved monologues of NY sports radio guys. The two I've heard both sound like Donald Trump. Not in their voice, like an impression a la Baldwin, but in the delivery. Pauses. Kinda repeating the same thing but in different ways. Lots of starts. And Stops. Nicknames. Lame humor. Crass. It's all right there I guess and being someone not from the Northeast it was just foreign to me, but Trump is a typical blowhard NYer. Yuck.

One of them is definitely Mike Francesa. He voted for Dotard. He is a complete asshole to his listeners.

6 hours ago, retread said:

It's incredible that the stress hasn't gotten him. Still say there's a decent chance he loads the whole Hee-Haw gang on AF1 and flies off to Mother Russia.

What's stressful for him?  He re-tweets Fox News from the shitter and goes golfing at his resorts.  Mix in a few campaign rallies and that's about it for dotard.  Pretty easy fucking gig.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

What's stressful for him?  He re-tweets Fox News from the shitter and goes golfing at his resorts.  Mix in a few campaign rallies and that's about it for dotard.  Pretty easy fucking gig.

The job of President of the United States is probably the hardest job in the world.  

Donald Trump’s current job is easy as fuck.  

7 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump is the type of person who would fire Pence and get a new VP to run with. He really likes to stir it up with constant change. ADD is my guess. I bet his businesses were like this. I can’t even imagine how anyone works for him.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/morning-joe-hilariously-compares-trump-2020-to-elvis-in-1977-lumbering-across-the-stage-trying-to-sing-the-old-hits/

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough compared President Donald Trump’s 2020 campaign kickoff to Elvis Presley concerts in the months before the past-his-prime rock legend died from a heart attack.

The president treated his supporters at Orlando’s Amway Center to a revue of his “greatest hits” — attacking Hillary Clinton, immigrants, existing trade deals, the Washington “swamp” — and the “Morning Joe” host said his act had grown stale and tired.

“I mean no disrespect to the king of rock ‘n’ roll, but this is Elvis in ’77, just kind of lumbering across the stage, sweating,” Scarborough said.

MSNBC analyst John Heilemann said the Elvis analogy worked in another way.

“Or at Graceland in front of the six televisions with a big huge bottle of quaaludes and a bottle of vodka,” he joked.

Scarborough and co-host Mika Brzezinski reeled him back in, saying that analogy might have gone too far.

“I mean, seriously,” Scarborough continued. “It’s Elvis in ’77 sweating, trying to sing the old hits, but his heart is just not in it. They know what he’s going to sing before he sings it. They know all the words and the guy who was once so exciting is now just dull.”

pjimage-2019-06-19T065224.107.jpg

8 hours ago, Blotto said:

5-23577.jpg

I’m looking forward to the “whatever happened to...” stories about these two.  While other conservative speakers will be able to continually make a good living off the rubes (see Ann Coulter) I don’t see that with diamond and silk.  I mean, they’re not white.  What works for them today will be their undoing in the future.  

Look at those videos on this page.  Does the average trump supporters in those videos want to hear from D&S?  

Maybe they can appear on Trumps new celebrity apprentice on the Fox’s new streaming network.  Along with Stephen Baldwin and Chachi.

1 hour ago, Brandywine said:

Trump is the type of person who would fire Pence and get a new VP to run with. He really likes to stir it up with constant change. ADD is my guess. I bet his businesses were like this. I can’t even imagine how anyone works for him.

Pence is Trump's Palin, his in with the Evangelicals. Pence ain't goin' nowhere.

2 hours ago, Brandywine said:

Trump doesn’t like to read things.  The people working for him could have been cooking the books and paying themselves ridiculous salaries and he’d never know it.  

15 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Trump is dumb enough to dump Pence. Evangelicals will stick with him

I'm sure there will be an early 2020 "stay tuned....." kinda deal.  Gotta drum up ratings when your polls show you losing bigly. 

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Same reason we watch these....

nascarcrash.gif

And the Kardashians.

We love trash

We love watching slow motion track wrecks

We seek out the worst aspects of ourselves/our society under the guise of entertainment

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I’m looking forward to the “whatever happened to...” stories about these two.  While other conservative speakers will be able to continually make a good living off the rubes (see Ann Coulter) I don’t see that with diamond and silk.  I mean, they’re not white.  What works for them today will be their undoing in the future.  

Look at those videos on this page.  Does the average trump supporters in those videos want to hear from D&S?  

Maybe they can appear on Trumps new celebrity apprentice on the Fox’s new streaming network.  Along with Stephen Baldwin and Chachi.

Minstrel shows were hugely popular in the not so distant past. As long as they keep telling honkey what he wants to hear, they will be okay. 

6 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

The pathology with him is disturbing. You see every other president age 10+ years while in office. He's so self-absorbed that it's kind of a high for him. Everyone's always talking about him. He has scores of advisers kissing his ring. He can act with impunity.

Edited by retread

2 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

american football cry GIF by ransport

fake polls show me behind.  real polls show me ahead.  hypothetical polls show me way ahead.

also, i wonder if any president has had this much favorable coverage. what percent of news stories are intentionally slanted toward trump?  every one on fox is, and fox is the biggest piece of the media.  there has never been a partisan media giant this slanted pro-state.  

give Trump a compliment, and you can be named to whatever position you want.

As far as the interest rates, the politicians that allowed the 2008 crash to occur should be crucified. Looking at you Phil Gramm.  They allowed the crash, which lead to historic low rates, which led us to needing the govt to prop up the economy even more.  Which leads us to Trump screaming about these high rates we currently face.  I'm sure Gramm is earning a pretty penny from UBS at the moment for doing little.

Sure, Gaffer believes there's an optimal level of taxation but have Republicans at any point in history said the tax rates are too low at either the state or federal level?  Laffer was the architect of the Kansas experiment and even after it imploded, he argued they didn't cut taxes enough.