Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

6 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Post presidency, some of these people better be worried about Criminal charges. 

Trump will 100% throw them under the bus 

if it means the possibility of shaving off one hour of inconvenience for him, he would recommend 10 years of jail time to anyone and everyone.

it's part of his npd.  he expects everyone to bend over backwards for him, but won't lift a finger to help anyone else, even when the cost is minimal.

Edited by henrygandorf

58 minutes ago, retread said:

We're so screwed.

I was ready to be forgiving a little, thinking it was going to be some semantics argument.  Some inane declare war/wage war/invade a little/police action/advisors debate.  But no, Lieu was very clear when he went back and said "The constitution gives congress the power to declare war, right?" and he still couldn't answer.

You know how I know the robots are already in control?   In the obviously fake photograph of him, his tie stops at the appropriate length.  Real trump would have had three more inches sticking out below his jacket, which is also the size of his micro-penis.  

30 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

If Trump gets reelected we are going to be sooooooooooooooo emotionally tired of this shitstain of a person and his sorry ass family of moochers. 

Democrats need to get their shit together and not fuck this up like 2016

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Lobo said:

You know how I know the robots are already in control?   In the obviously fake photograph of him, his tie stops at the appropriate length.  Real trump would have had three more inches sticking out below his jacket, which is also the size of his micro-penis.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Imagine what Chuck Todd could press him on. 

CT: "Mr. President, your critics say you deserve to be impeached, you've committed many crimes, both financial and obstruction of justice.  How do you respond?"

DT: "Chuck, that is fake news and a bunch of angry Democrats upset they lost in 2016, including Hillary - many people in the DOJ are Hillary fans - and they are trying to derail my presidency and get a do-over of the election.  Not to mention Barack HUSSEIN Obama illegally spied on me to fake the entire investigation.  Tomorrow, I am instructing the DOJ to arrest him for treason."

CT: "Thank you Mr. President, but we have to cut the interview there. Great talking to you!" 

America:

Image result for head explode gif

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Red Five said:

"I'm sorry Mr. President, Chuck Todd isn't feeling well this morning... looks like we're gonna have John Oliver standing in for him. Ok we're live in 5,4,3..."

we-got-him-john-oliver.gif

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Trump is allegedly doing Meet the Press on Sunday. Last time he was on NBC he admitted he fired the FBI director for investigating him. 

This is the world of politics and punditry now. People who are the worst at their job collectively fail upward. 

While Chuck was finger wagging AOC about semantics and harsh rhetoric, the Trump administration was arguing in the 9th circuit that they shouldn't be responsible for providing incarcerated toddlers with beds, toothpaste and soap. MSNBC can fuck itself.  

• Like 3

^

Precisely, Just put him a long sleeve pique shirt with multi-colored horizontal stripes across the chest.  He's already the fucking guy at 90s parties that mopes in the corners at parties saying shit like, "You know, a lot of people think of me as a 'Ross', but I have the sense of humor of Chandler and the confidence of a Joey."  

5 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

the government couldn't have drawn a worse panel than Fletcher and Berzon.  good night.  probably the two most liberal judges on the Ninth Circuit now that  Reinhardt is dead.

the Ninth Circuit streams its oral arguments on YouTube.  here's the video.

it starts getting good at the 24:00 minute mark.

I'm not a lawyer and ahven't spent a lot of time in a court room but is it common for attorneys to stutter around like that when they're presenting?

2 hours ago, Upgrayedd said:

"I'm sorry Mr. President, Chuck Todd isn't feeling well this morning... looks like we're gonna have John Oliver standing in for him. Ok we're live in 5,4,3..."

One of Jim Bakker's Creamy Potato Soup Buckets hosting 'Meet the Press.'

Yuck.jpg?ssl=1

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sachick said:

I'm not a lawyer and ahven't spent a lot of time in a court room but is it common for attorneys to stutter around like that when they're presenting?

Not a lawyer, but man, those judges seem to be extraordinarily polite and courteous.   I would have called he a dumb cunt and had the bailiff arrest her.  

12 minutes ago, Underdog said:

LMAO...  incredible that anyone falls for that shit. 

I price-checked one thing on their website:  46 lb of iodized salt was $85.  The same can be bought in small canisters at HEB for $21.  I'm sure it's probably half that at CostCo in larger bulk sizes.

I can only imagine what a 5 gal bucket of whatever crap they're selling for $100 cost them, but I bet it's well south of $10.  People are outright stupid.