Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

6 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Since they're in Florida and we have the electoral college, their vote actually counts A LOT more than mine. 

Just a bunch of old, fat, pasty, retired Midwestern transplants (plus Phlegm) in that part of the state.

1 minute ago, Fozzz said:

Why is puppet Trump selling arms (including anti-tank missiles) to Ukraine and providing US advisers to train Ukrainian troops?  Obama decided not to sell Javelins to the neo-nazis in Ukraine as he believed it would be too upsetting for the Russians.  

Show one quote from Trump demonstrating a state of mind offering support to Ukraine taking countermeasures against or denouncing Russian aggression against Ukraine.  

No, instead he wets himself when he finds out from the newspaper that we're taking active military steps - not a drill - to warn Putin what we're capable of doing back to him.  

The Pentagon does not trust Trump to act in our best military interests in the face of opposing Putin.  So they keep him out of the loop.  Again the timing of this Nat Sec disclosure in notable.

1 hour ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

That's an IKEA stock boy, a high school football coach and a Harley Davidson salesman.  They do their job, go home and log on and play some 2019 version of Clue online and then meet up with their next tailgate to discuss all the happenings.  I don't think it is real to any of them.

This is arguably what makes it insidious and potentially dangerous, the normalization of it.   

3 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Just a bunch of old, fat, pasty, retired Midwestern transplants (plus Phlegm) in that part of the state.

Always wondered how Florida isn't trending more blue given the demographics and then we went on a vacation to Orlando and also visited my MIL's friends that live in The Villages (despite being liberal). Just absolutely disgusting how many old white rich fucks flock there and keep pushing the state more Red.

2 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Show one quote from Trump demonstrating a state of mind offering support to Ukraine taking countermeasures against or denouncing Russian aggression against Ukraine.  

No, instead he wets himself when he finds out from the newspaper that we're taking active military steps - not a drill - to warn Putin what we're capable of doing back to him.  

The Pentagon does not trust Trump to act in our best military interests in the face of opposing Putin.  So they keep him out of the loop.  Again the timing of this Nat Sec disclosure in notable.

You think Trump is unaware that his own administration is providing anti-tank missiles to a country that is undergoing an active military conflict with Russia?  That's seriously what you are contending here?

49 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Based on that video I think it's pretty clear that Trump has the old, fat, white vote on lock-down. 

Also, Brisket let me know if you want to invest, but I'm thinking Trump branded jean-shorts might be a pretty good entry into the Trump-grift game. 

https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/washington-quietly-increases-lethal-weapons-ukraine
Any action by the administration that could be conceivably argued as not being against Russia's interests = Trump puppet
Any action by the administration that clearly harms Russia's interests = lol mush brained cheeto dick doesn't know about that

Who’s Cato and would you cite him?

3 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

You think Trump is unaware that his own administration is providing anti-tank missiles to a country that is undergoing an active military conflict with Russia?  That's seriously what you are contending here?

Well, considering like 5 posts above this is evidence that Trump forgot he withdrew from the Iran Nuclear Deal, I'd say this is absolutely a possibility.  

Edited by Chuckie Finster
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, GSU&UT said:

Always wondered how Florida isn't trending more blue given the demographics and then we went on a vacation to Orlando and also visited my MIL's friends that live in The Villages (despite being liberal). Just absolutely disgusting how many old white rich fucks flock there and keep pushing the state more Red.

I've said before and I'll say it again: The Villages is the only place I've ever witnessed a golfcart traffic jam.

4 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Well, considering like 5 posts above this is evidence that Trump forgot he withdrew from the Iran Nuclear Deal, I'd say this is absolutely a possibility.  

What evidence?  He's aware - the US simply wants it both ways.  

Just now, Fozzz said:

What evidence?  He's aware - the US simply wants it both ways.  

Same with Trump and arms to Ukraine.  We have to be Putin's bitch, but a piddly $250 million arms sale to Ukraine (which does effectively nothing to shift any balance of power) let's us tout some regional bonafides.  That, and Trump probably has no idea we're even doing the arms deal.

• Like 1

If supplying anti-tank missiles is so inconsequential, then why did the prior administration - an administration that was willing to supply anti-tank missiles to head-chopping jihadis - refuse to do so with Kiev in view of how provocative the action would be?  It seems to me that Obama is actually the puppet.  

Edited by Fozzz

15 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

Everything basically north of Orlando is a trailer park. 

2 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

If supplying anti-tank missiles is so inconsequential, then why did the prior administration - an administration that was willing to supply anti-tank missiles to head-chopping jihadis - refuse to do so with Kiev in view of how provocative the action would be?  It seems to me that Obama is actually the puppet.  

Who isn't?

24 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

He's clearly aware after the fact.  All I asked you to do is to show one quote from Trump demonstrating a state of mind offering support to Ukraine taking military countermeasures against Russia or denouncing Russian aggression against Ukraine.  One piddly quote (or tweet).  still waiting.

Edited by triplehorn

8 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Shouldn't you be the one arguing affirmatively that this arms sale offsets:

• Trump's believing Putin over US intelligence about Russian interference
  • Trump's announcement that he will team with Putin help prevent interference in US elections over the interweb
  • Trump's private, unwitnessed meetings with Putin.
  • Trump's revelation about the Syrian operation to the Russian Ambassador
  • Trump's organization's relations with Russia and lies about those relations
  • Trump's determination to ease Russian sanctions.

Tell me how this little story balances this out. Further, we're sending arms to Ukraine who are tight with Manafort and profoundly corrupt. Why do you assume the deal is on the up and up?

Don't just ask questions. Answer a few.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Based on that video I think it's pretty clear that Trump has the old, fat, white vote on lock-down. 

Also, Brisket let me know if you want to invest, but I'm thinking Trump branded jean-shorts might be a pretty good entry into the Trump-grift game. 

Looks like a Florida Trump rally is the equivalent of a landlocked cruise ship.

11 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

He's clearly aware after the fact.  All I asked you to do is to show one quote from Trump demonstrating a state of mind offering support to Ukraine taking military countermeasures against Russia or denouncing Russian aggression against Ukraine.  One piddly quote (or tweet).  still waiting.

I don't give a shit what he tweets or says in public.  I care about the material actions of his administration vis-a-vis Russia.  It seems to be your contention that if his administration were refusing to provide material support to Ukraine while Trump took to twitter to shit out a couple of meaningless tweets in support of Ukraine, this would actually constitute evidence that he is not a puppet. 

Do you see how insane that is?  If he indeed were a puppet, you would expect him to make meaningless public statements in support of positions harmful to Russia's interests while his administration pursues policies that are at least neutral to those interests.  There is a 0% chance he did not approve the decision to sell those Javelins as no member of his administration in their right mind would pursue something of that gravity without having it approved by the President.  To claim otherwise just goes to show how Russiagate disease has so thoroughly infected your mind that you are simply incapable of rationally analyzing any action by this administration.  There is one unquestionable truth - Trump is a puppet - and everything must be analyzed in a way to conform to that truth.

Edited by Fozzz

Financial anemia setting in.  

Some interesting tidbits in there:

Spoiler

Meanwhile, the Mercers’ investment in Cambridge Analytica was putting them in legal jeopardy. A few months after Robert left Renaissance, it was reported that the FBI opened an investigation of Cambridge in the wake of revelations that the firm appropriated private data from more than 50 million Facebook profiles. Last May, the Mercers shut the company down. “The Cambridge investigation really spooked them,” said the prominent Republican strategist.

closed for business.

2 hours ago, HenryJames said:

I'll be if you ask them, they'd rant and rave about half of America supporting the other half.  They'd never appreciate the irony of how they have all day on a Tuesday to go to a Trump rally.

Half of America doesn't do shit but it's not the half that they think it is.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GSU&UT said:

That's what has been going on.  Florida trended blue during the latter part of the 2000's because Boomers had to slow down their retirement plans so the influx of old whites slowed down.  It picked back up as the economy increased to the point Florida is a Republican lean at this point, although the Puerto Rican's may balance that out but who knows?

56 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

I don't give a shit what he tweets or says in public.  I care about the material actions of his administration vis-a-vis Russia.  It seems to be your contention that if his administration were refusing to provide material support to Ukraine while Trump took to twitter to shit out a couple of meaningless tweets in support of Ukraine, this would actually constitute evidence that he is not a puppet. 

Do you see how insane that is?  If he indeed were a puppet, you would expect him to make meaningless public statements in support of positions harmful to Russia's interests while his administration pursues policies that are at least neutral to those interests.  There is a 0% chance he did not approve the decision to sell those Javelins as no member of his administration in their right mind would pursue something of that gravity without having it approved by the President.  To claim otherwise just goes to show how Russiagate disease has so thoroughly infected your mind that you are simply incapable of rationally analyzing any action by this administration.  There is one unquestionable truth - Trump is a puppet - and everything must be analyzed in a way to conform to that truth.

Mother fuck Fozzz. 3 days ago: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/15/us/politics/trump-cyber-russia-grid.html

Two administration officials said they believed Mr. Trump had not been briefed in any detail about the steps to place “implants” — software code that can be used for surveillance or attack — inside the Russian grid.

Pentagon and intelligence officials described broad hesitation to go into detail with Mr. Trump about operations against Russia for concern over his reaction — and the possibility that he might countermand it or discuss it with foreign officials, as he did in 2017when he mentioned a sensitive operation in Syria to the Russian foreign minister.

If this is true, then the military is doing work without Trump's knowledge. Military sales to Ukraine can fit within this umbrella too. 

Old tricks = best tricks

President Trump on Tuesday pulled the nomination of Patrick M. Shanahan to be the permanent defense secretary, saying on Twitter that Mr. Shanahan would devote more time to his family.

Mr. Trump named Mark T. Esper, the secretary of the Army and a former Raytheon executive, to take over as acting secretary of defense. He did not say whether Mr. Esper would be nominated for the permanent position.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/18/us/politics/patrick-shanahan-defense-secretary.html

22 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

shanahan pulled as secretary of defense?

was it over Iran or the Russia cyber attacks.

Talk amongst yourselves.....  

Clearly retaliation for being exposed by Pentagon as an untrustworthy CIC vis-a-vis cybercom efforts against Russia.  

4 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

So Putin buys Raytheon stock. Trump bombs an Iranian Nuclear facility. Raytheon stock jumps and Putin profits. Is that what’s going on here? 

Depends.  Maybe he bought it before the sale of those Javelin missiles (Raytheon!) you were talking about earlier, double score!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Clearly retaliation for being exposed by Pentagon as an untrustworthy CIC vis-a-vis cybercom efforts against Russia.  

Wouldn't be surprised to find out a year from now about some quiet reassignments/shitcannings done to prevent further attacks against Mother Russia.

1 minute ago, retread said:

Wouldn't be surprised to find out a year from now about some quiet reassignments/shitcannings done to prevent further attacks against Mother Russia.

To be expected, but all indications are that the Pentagon is, and will remain, a step ahead of Trump in these matters.  The cybercom effort against Russia revelation was a deliberate leak.  The NYT authors checked with the NSC before going to print and no objection to or disallowance of the story occurred.  This was a signal to Putin as much or more so as it was toTrump.  Trump is understandably flipping out over it.  Exposed.

• Like 1