Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Wait, can somebody link to exactly what Shipley liked on twitter and what his comments were?   I’m not on that app deal and am genuinely curious about this and bummed out if it’s true.  

12 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

The fucking President of the United States being a racist shitknuckle who doesn’t understand how Congress works isn’t “politics”.

It’s a gotdamned national disgrace every American should be denouncing.

Your bullshit enabling attitude is just as bad.

Fuck off with “unplugging”. Ignoring evil doesn’t make evil go away, it empowers it.

spacer.png

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, housious said:

Just reading through this thread makes me sad. A lot of you could really benefit by unplugging from politics for awhile.

Actually only 1 person needs to unplug and soon. He's not a Surly member, but his name is prominent in this thread.

2 hours ago, Rusty Shackleford said:

Jordan Shipley "liked" all of the racist shit today on Twitter. I have lost a lot of respect for him. 

A redneck from Burnet liked all of the racist shit on twitter? You don't say.

I'll bet his redneck buddy from Tuscola is down with it, too.

Because Jesus and shit.

Yeah, that act never got old.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

The fucking President of the United States being a racist shitknuckle who doesn’t understand how Congress works isn’t “politics”.

It’s a gotdamned national disgrace every American should be denouncing.

Your bullshit enabling attitude is just as bad.

Fuck off with “unplugging”. Ignoring evil doesn’t make evil go away, it empowers it.

Solid post. I’d bet housious, like Iconoclast, Johnny Sack, slorch, and Tahoe, is both a coward and a liar, and won’t be back to respond to you. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Wait, can somebody link to exactly what Shipley liked on twitter and what his comments were?   I’m not on that app deal and am genuinely curious about this and bummed out if it’s true.  

If it makes you feel better Quan only likes sports Longhorns and the Obamas

26 minutes ago, RPM said:

So when do the purity tests begin?

I don't now but supporting comments telling American citizens to go back to their country or to go back home because they're not white or have a funny name. So crazy how we've gone from a president who embraced the diverse heritage that makes us strong including the "funny names" to dividing the country based on it. After all in the speech that made Obama famous he talked about himself and his hopes where he had a great line that went  "the hope of a skinny kid with a funny name who believes that America has a place for him, too. The audacity of hope!" It's clear that in Trump's vision of America there is no place for those of us with funny names.

Edited by TheFlyingBoat
  • Like 5
  • Fuck You 1

6 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Fox News is pretty much holding this administration together. 

The entire Democratic Party currently is holding this administration together.  The only people dumber than Trump are the ones who will keep losing elections to him by doing the same things that caused them to lose the last election to him.  The amazing thing is that they think they are geniuses for doing this.  If you would let any center-left Democrat be a center-left Democrat you would win in 2020 but that is absolutely the last thing your entire political party wants to do.  You have candidates campaigning in Mexico, candidates that are more concerned about health care of illegal immigrants than they are about health care of American citizens (i.e. actual voters), candidates prescribing free everything to everybody when there is already a 22 trillion dollar national debt, and you are still going to be absolutely clueless why the results of Nov. 2, 2020 turned out the way they did.

• Fuck You 4

I didn't know it was time to start fake caring about the debt again. Figured you'd wait till a Dem was back in office to dust off the tea party costumes.

Anyways this is yet another issue that Republicans have no ground to stand on. Bunch of annoying hypocrites. Trump has been sued several times for not paying his debts. The deficit has exploded under him, Obama lowered it.

• Like 7

11 hours ago, bolverk said:

Each day makes me increasingly tempted to cut every Trump supporter I know from my life. Unfortunately, that list includes my parents and several life-long friends.

After yesterday’s tweets, I’m at this point as well. 2 great friends who I’ve know for years because we do the same hobby. They even send me trump memes on snap. But after yesterday I don’t know.  I want to get their opinion on it but I know they’ll make an excuse—again 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Pancho said:

After yesterday’s tweets, I’m at this point as well. 2 great friends who I’ve know for years because we do the same hobby. They even send me trump memes on snap. But after yesterday I don’t know.  I want to get their opinion on it but I know they’ll make an excuse—again 

People voted for him because he says what he means so there's nothing they can excuse.  

4 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

The entire Democratic Party currently is holding this administration together.  The only people dumber than Trump are the ones who will keep losing elections to him by doing the same things that caused them to lose the last election to him.  The amazing thing is that they think they are geniuses for doing this.  If you would let any center-left Democrat be a center-left Democrat you would win in 2020 but that is absolutely the last thing your entire political party wants to do.  You have candidates campaigning in Mexico, candidates that are more concerned about health care of illegal immigrants than they are about health care of American citizens (i.e. actual voters), candidates prescribing free everything to everybody when there is already a 22 trillion dollar national debt, and you are still going to be absolutely clueless why the results of Nov. 2, 2020 turned out the way they did.

Uh,you posted this dumbass rant at 3:00 a.m. comrade. 

5 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

You willingly support a racist piece of shit for president.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

Look up kowtow.

800px-Yamen-Sitzung.JPG

This is what this criminal potentate is demanding.  The fact that these thorns in his side are women may be as important as their ethnicity to Trump and the river of diarrhea that votes for him.

Misogyny and racism and intolerance have always been around. I was dumb enough to think that at least the vast majority of Americans were embarrassed by it. Nope. They've been put in charge.

Who will be the next demagogue to put his canoe in the river?

• Like 1

Just now, Fozzz said:

lol that cunt was responsible for these.

spacer.png

So, you equate illegal immigrants to citizens elected to office? Interesting. Does this mean that those congresswoman who should return to the countries they came from are to be detained in concentration camps until arrangements can be made?

Will a kowtow be enough, or must they present their pussies for grabbing?