Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Shitty white trash keep voting for them. There's a lot of white trash in America. There's white trash on this board. They are the Trump supporters here. They are garbage humans.

Hey I'm white trash and I despise that immoral, disgusting, incompetent, failed-businessman piece of shit in the Oval Office. A lot of my family does as well.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, yoladu said:

The President of the United States is a piece of shit racist. 

Yes, and his supporters love him for it. Do not forget that the problem isn't Donald Trump -- it's the people who voted for him.

Edited by Bookman
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Bookman said:

Do not forget that the problem isn't Donald Trump -- it's the people who voted for him.

Well... and him.  The problem is the people who voted for Donald Trump... and Donald Trump.  The people who voted for him may repeat the lies and horrible opinion points, but it's Trump that cements them into the national record by tweeting them out and turning them into federal policy.

Edited by TexLonghorn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, longhornmatt said:

It took being devastated by the then most destructive and terrifying war in human history,  followed by hyperinflation, economic collapse and years of misery before Germans became sycophants for a hateful, bigoted madman.

All it took for half of America was boredom, a black guy getting elected President, and a few years of hot takes from Fox News, internet weirdos, and radio personalities who profit from rage entertainment.

Well done, America.

In Hitler's defense, Trump had the Facebook and Twitter advantage that Hitler never had.

6 hours ago, kevwun said:

He really is going to get one of those congresswomen harmed. 

Yes. It's another example of the daily abuse of power that the American people and the majority of Congress swallow. Just about his every action is an affront to some aspect of American tradition or American institutions. The electorate tolerates and their representatives acquiesce. 

Should the horror of physical harm come to one of these women, get ready to fight down vomit as a substantial percentage of the American electorate justify and cheer the incident.

Trump's exit will not change the electorate nor the miscreants who encourage them for votes. We have no Lincoln. We are in trouble.

• Like 1

Just now, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

I think it should be a matter of law that anyone running for public office should reveal all their tax returns. Do you? And if not, why are you asking? Would twice being convicted of tax fraud be a non-starter for you?

I’m asking because that tweet says unlike trump, they pay taxes. Just wondering if that’s an assumption or a fact. 

But sure, people running for public office ought to be open to public vetting, and taxes should be made available upon request. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So you’re saying if we had closed the borders sooner, trump would be germany’s problem?

They've already been down that road. They'll be on the right side this time. 

U!S!A! U!S!A! U!S!A! U!S!A! U!S!A! U!S!A! 

To add to @RomaVicta , the concept of a free press was to guarantee the press' right to shine a bright light on executive, legislative, or judicial misconduct.  Some seem to think the press is required to remain "objective", which it is not.  The press is a watchdog.  Right now, the press MUST call this for what it is:  POTUS is actively trying to destroy the credibility of duly elected legislators, and in the process, foment discord.  This IS a perfect example of an impeachable offense, and the press must point this out (and the House must act).  

I fear both will fail to fulfill their duty.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

To add to @RomaVicta , the concept of a free press was to guarantee the press' right to shine a bright light on executive, legislative, or judicial misconduct.  Some seem to think the press is required to remain "objective", which it is not.  The press is a watchdog.  Right now, the press MUST call this for what it is:  POTUS is actively trying to destroy the credibility of duly elected legislators, and in the process, foment discord.  This IS a perfect example of an impeachable offense, and the press must point this out (and the House must act).  

I fear both will fail to fulfill their duty.

The press doesn’t have a duty and MUST do nothing. 

They are businesses first and have always done what’s best for business. Sometimes there’s harmonious congruence, sometimes they put the story first. Other times they bury it. 

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

They are businesses first and have always done what’s best for business. Sometimes there’s harmonious congruence, sometimes they put the story first. Other times they bury it. 

Do they have a legal duty?  Of course not.  Do they have an implicit duty?  Absolutely.  And they used to fulfill it, way more often than not.

You're wrong.

21 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’m asking because that tweet says unlike trump, they pay taxes. Just wondering if that’s an assumption or a fact. 

But sure, people running for public office ought to be open to public vetting, and taxes should be made available upon request. 

I'll rep you that for responding.

I have no reason to believe, nor have heard any allegations even from the right that any of the Congresswomen have failed to pay taxes, which would make that curiousity more relevant and has a certain scent of projection, while Trump is a shitnado of convictions, demonstrable lies, unique, obstinate opaqueness apart from any other modern presidential candidate with regards to his finances and is generally a near lifelong billowing smokestack of white collar criminality.

And that was on the most minor of points in that tweet reply.

Yes. It's another example of the daily abuse of power that the American people and the majority of Congress swallow. Just about his every action is an affront to some aspect of American tradition or American institutions. The electorate tolerates and their representatives acquiesce. 
Should the horror of physical harm come to one of these women, get ready to fight down vomit as a substantial percentage of the American electorate justify and cheer the incident.
Trump's exit will not change the electorate nor the miscreants who encourage them for votes. We have no Lincoln. We are in trouble.

There really is no bottom to the barrel. 

Some folks are starting to acknowledge the obvious truth.

If Trump is re-elected, you really can’t imagine how bad it will get.

But even if he doesn’t win...the evil he has awakened isn’t going away.

We are a rogue, evil nation. We deserve everything that will come to us...but the shitty thing is that many innocent non-Americans will suffer and die in the process.

15 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

You must be pretty young. Reporting the news by the TV networks didn't used to be a for-profit enterprise. It was an obligation upheld to the American people in exchange for the privilege of using the public airwaves in order to profit from the rest of their broadcasting. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You must be pretty young. Reporting the news by the TV networks didn't used to be a for-profit enterprise. It was an obligation upheld to the American people in exchange for the privilege of using the public airwaves in order to profit from the rest of their broadcasting. 

And it still should be. But there’s not much guidance on what the news portion of programming needs to be, and that only applies to over air networks. 

ETA I’d love it if newspapers, tv corporations, and whatever falls under the heading of the Press anymore spent a  lot of time and money doing investigative pieces and providing accountability across all elected office as well as corporate citizenship. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

40 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

If Trump is re-elected, you really can’t imagine how bad it will get.
But even if he doesn’t win...the evil he has awakened isn’t going away. 

Can't be said enough. Next year is going to be bad enough. The constitution and rule of law will continue to take a beating. If he gets re-elected, the USA is done.

34 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Pyro posted the story about the group translating the Mueller report into a cartoon. I heartily applaud any effort to get the facts out there, and maybe that's what it takes.

However, it's sad that in the information age we're so dumbed down as a nation. Unlimited flow of information has translated to unlimited propaganda. There is virtually no coverage of the concentration camps. There are a few scattered photos and a few stories. There's a little blip on the news cycle radar and that quickly fades away. Just like with Khashoggi, shithole countries comments, and the rest.

That travesty in the immigrant prisons should be documented with terabytes of video/images/interviews/etc. Journalists and Congress should both be providing as much transparency as possible. They're not.

Edited by retread
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

Is this a diversion for the detantion camps or sex trafficking, something big must be happening for him to in this direction.

The constant outrages and chaos is the point.  Too much to be angry about for any one thing to stick.  There'll be something worse in a few days.  Hell, maybe in a few hours.

22 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

Is this a diversion for the detantion camps or sex trafficking, something big must be happening for him to in this direction.

20 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Or he’s just a racist fuck with dementia. 

whynotboth.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mojo Hand said:

At what point do the wheels completely fall off? I mean just think about who's advising him and running his administration. And then you have the Stable Genius at the top calling the shots when they're not having to hide shit from him to prevent a temper tantrum. At some point the dam has to break. Right?

Edited by horncyclist

2 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

At what point do the wheels completely fall off? I mean just think about who's advising him and running his administration. And then you have the Stable Genius at the top calling the shots when they're not having to hide shit from him to prevent a temper tantrum. At some point the damn has to break. Right?

nope.

5 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

Herman should be printing out these tiger dropping and texaggy threads and showing them to recruits parents and asking if this is who you want to play for.  I’d love to see these trash ass SEC teams try to field a team filled with Trumpkin supporters.  Fucking racist trash. 

7 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Shit, go to texags. They are cheering him on.  Deplorables.  

Jordan Shipley "liked" all of the racist shit today on Twitter. I have lost a lot of respect for him. 

• Like 2