Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Who gives a fuck about Israel?

Jesus, at this point, just make it the 51st state.  Because we have to show such ridiculous fealty to them.  

Meanwhile, Republicans trash Puerto Rico and even California more and those are actually states/territories! 

In their minds, Israel is the model to which this country should aspire.  We have shitty little camps and Israel has fucking Gaza.  Beat that, 'murica.  

3 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Jordan has been brainwashed since birth by regardedly Christian parents.

He obviously never learned to think for himself.  I, unfortunately, imagine Colt is the same way.

Fundamental Christians are pathetic.

I mean most athletes are shitbags. I never understand people that get personally attached to them. You can admire their skill and entertainment value but becoming emotionally attached to them usually ends up bad. I can count probably on one hand the number that I actually attach personal affection to. David Robinson, and a few others who I am too tired to think of right now. And the respect I have for D-Rob is primarily for what he did off the court, even though he was a great player. I also met him in a scenario where he had nothing to gain by being nice to me (off camera, I did some work for his school, pre-social media) and he was unbelievably gracious and welcoming.

Edited by BradInATX

5 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

The entire Democratic Party currently is holding this administration together.  The only people dumber than Trump are the ones who will keep losing elections to him by doing the same things that caused them to lose the last election to him.  The amazing thing is that they think they are geniuses for doing this.  If you would let any center-left Democrat be a center-left Democrat you would win in 2020 but that is absolutely the last thing your entire political party wants to do.  You have candidates campaigning in Mexico, candidates that are more concerned about health care of illegal immigrants than they are about health care of American citizens (i.e. actual voters), candidates prescribing free everything to everybody when there is already a 22 trillion dollar national debt, and you are still going to be absolutely clueless why the results of Nov. 2, 2020 turned out the way they did.

1 minute ago, BradInATX said:

I mean most athletes are shitbags. I never understand people that get personally attached to them. You can admire their skill and entertainment value but becoming emotionally attached to them usually ends up bad. I can count probably on one hand the number that I actually attach personal affection to. David Robinson, and a few others who I am too tired to think of right now.

Vince got it done.

Colt got hurt.

Jesus favors Vince.

It's science.

1 minute ago, BradInATX said:

I mean most athletes are shitbags. I never understand people that get personally attached to them. You can admire their skill and entertainment value but becoming emotionally attached to them usually ends up bad. I can count probably on one hand the number that I actually attach personal affection to. David Robinson, and a few others who I am too tired to think of right now.

Um excuse me, my personal hero is a professional athlete whom I have never met, who has made millions destroying his body and brain in the name of entertainment for rich white men who see him as nothing more than an ATM for their lavish lifestyle.  All in the name of Jesus, the flag and 'Murica. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Matt Bullard

• Haha 1

It took being devastated by the then most destructive and terrifying war in human history,  followed by hyperinflation, economic collapse and years of misery before Germans became sycophants for a hateful, bigoted madman.

All it took for half of America was boredom, a black guy getting elected President, and a few years of hot takes from Fox News, internet weirdos, and radio personalities who profit from rage entertainment.

Well done, America.

The great depression was the trigger for the rise of the Nazis, and it was mostly that the Nazis were promising people jobs while the other parties were preaching austerity. Hyperinflation came and went by 1923. Just to clear up the timeline (point very well taken that Germany had been through shit for the better part of two decades)

When does that one eyed MAGA-tard Dan Crenshaw get told to "go back to where you come from?"  He was born in Scotland. 

Oh yeah, 2 of Trump's cabinet secretaries are foreign-born too (Chao and Wilkie). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 6th Street said:

I see Shipley is following down the same path of other simpletons like Chance Mock and Buck Burnette

Forget it, Jake. It's Brownwood. 

Seriously, what did I miss? I can see the Shipleys being full blown Trumpkins.

15 hours ago, bolverk said:

Each day makes me increasingly tempted to cut every Trump supporter I know from my life. Unfortunately, that list includes my parents and several life-long friends.

I cut them all loose. I do not associate with them. They are racist cowards. I tried the first year plus of this shit to say they could eventually be reformed. They cannot and more importantly do not want to be anything other than the racist trash that they are. 

The best that can be hoped for is they are completely marginalized over the next decade. I won't hold my breath on that. 

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Like 3

Trump campaign director claims the President did not tell several U.S.-born Democratic Congresswomen to "go back" to their native countries and that Twitter "is lying."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-campaign-staffer-claims-twitter-is-lying-says-president-never-tweeted-go-back-to-house-democrats/ar-AAEjGR1?ocid=spartandhp

8 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Trump campaign director claims the President did not tell several U.S.-born Democratic Congresswomen to "go back" to their native countries and that Twitter "is lying."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-campaign-staffer-claims-twitter-is-lying-says-president-never-tweeted-go-back-to-house-democrats/ar-AAEjGR1?ocid=spartandhp

It will work with the 40%

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rusty Shackleford said:

Jordan Shipley "liked" all of the racist shit today on Twitter. I have lost a lot of respect for him. 

All respect should be lost the minute someone likes racist content from Dotard or anyone else for that matter. What someone did as an athlete should not overshadow them completely showing their ass and liking that stuff from this weekend.

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

It will work with the 40%

Quoting myself to add:

I think about 20% will know this is full of shit, but they just don't care and are the full on racist shitgibbons.  The other 20%, like my inlaws, don't pay enough attention, but have decided all media is fake news and therefore twitter probably is "lying".  Either way, both groups are fucking morons.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UpperWestside said:

All respect should be lost the minute someone likes racist content from Dotard or anyone else for that matter. What someone did as an athlete should not overshadow them completely showing their ass and liking that stuff from this weekend.

it's amazing they can be like this after spending years in the most diverse part of our world -- the locker room.  

i've said experience is the best way to fight racism, but evidently even that doesn't work very much

1 minute ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

it's amazing they can be like this after spending years in the most diverse part of our world -- the locker room.  

i've said experience is the best way to fight racism, but evidently even that doesn't work very much

Well he hasn't played football in years, and the time away from minorities and back home in bumfuck, TX probably is driving him towards full blown Trumpkin

19 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Come on, man.  The go-to excuse is "the President's Twitter account was hacked".

19 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

If you support the ramblings of a racist shitbag, chances are pretty good that you are also a racist shitbag, no matter how many passes you caught as a dumb kid.

24 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Well he hasn't played football in years, and the time away from minorities and back home in bumfuck, TX probably is driving him towards full blown Trumpkin

This.  He hosts a hunting show for a living.  I'm guessing he doesn't spend a lot of time trying to empathize with POC.  Probably the only time he sees minorities now are when he does something UT football related.

3 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

This.  He hosts a hunting show for a living.  I'm guessing he doesn't spend a lot of time trying to empathize with POC.  Probably the only time he sees minorities now are when he does something UT football related.

Isn't he on the LHN panel quite a bit?

I'm sure Michael Griffin and Ricky are like "cool. cool cool cool.  love this guy still" 

38 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Quoting myself to add:

I think about 20% will know this is full of shit, but they just don't care and are the full on racist shitgibbons.  The other 20%, like my inlaws, don't pay enough attention, but have decided all media is fake news and therefore twitter probably is "lying".  Either way, both groups are fucking morons.

There is just no excuse anymore. Every person who continues supporting him is a racist and a bad person. I see no wiggle room anymore (if it ever even arguably existed). 

• Like 2

The weird dichotomy where white football players can work, live, and socialize in the most mixed race and class environment imaginable and retain a separate race world view always confuses the fuck out of me.   I live in a majority-minority county and you have to be a dense motherfucker to not understand different view points and see how institutional racism affects people's lives. 

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Like 1

Can you imagine if Obama had told U.S. born citizens, like Trump, that he should go back to the shithole country that he came from?  I mean, Trump's words were the most fundamentally Un-American language of any President I can think of.  They don't come as a surprise, of course, but where are all the Republicans condemning them?  This is a rejection of the motto on the Great Seal (E Pluribus Unum), "From Many, One."   What's worse is that Trump realizes that, once he's out of office, he and his kids are fair game for prosecutors, so his poisonous words/actions are liable to become much, much more outlandish. 

9 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

The weird dichotomy where white football players can work, live, and socialize in the most mixed race and class environment imaginable and retain a separate race world view always confuses the fuck out of me.   I live in a majority-minority county and you have to be a dense motherfucker to not understand different view points and see how institutional racism affects people's lives. 

I'm not too surprised.  White players are treated infinitely different than black players.

Imagine if a black QB participated in deflate-gate.