Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Ghost of LL said:

I think you’re going to get your wish soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, in that case, I need to get myself thrown in prison in Israel, so I can assrape the miserable cocksucker in the shower.   I'm not a fan of his. 

EDIT: also, I've got tax problems, and I can only assume that there will be lots of accountants in an israeli prison looking to curry favors. 

Edited by Gil Bang
  • Like 1

Mr. Weinstein's not wrong.

DJ has another busy day in the land of sun and surf. Visiting downtown LA, heading over to San Diego to visit Marine Corps at Miramar, fundraising luncheon while he is in San Diego, going over to Brown Field at the Municipal Airport (scouting next roundup camp location or meeting with his friend Stu Segall) then from there flying to view the border wall and eventually flying back to DC. While he is in LA, he might consider that the scorn and derision he displays toward the homeless population is shared by his new play friend Modi that he will be meeting in Houston soon. Modi's scorn for the Dalit has motivated them to strike and become more politically active.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Clarification

There have been so many nominations by Trump, didn't think this one deserved its own thread but Billingslea is coming up soon on the slate. He is from the Human Rights Policy of "I have performed torture, sir, I have seen torture and I know torture. Those groups that oppose my nomination, like Human Rights Watch? What do they know about human trafficking and abuse? Refugees? We don't need them. Like my buddy said, if you can't stand up on your own two feet and be self sufficient, don't come here.

6 minutes ago, scottsins said:

Lol. “Energy independent”. So I guess that any oil supply fluctuations internationally will not affect our crude prices at all now.

As I understand it, we are now a net exporter of oil & gas.  Is that not right?

But obviously, that doesn't matter because the oil & gas market is global.

We can be assured that Donald is referring to oil when he makes that claim.  In point of fact, the US currently consumes about 16% more petroleum product than it produces.  This doesn't sound like "energy independence" to me.  (For one thing, "petroleum" does not equal "energy", but I suspect that's a bridge too far for Donald's feeble brain.)

"We're 'Energy Independent', we're just awaiting official instructions from the Royals in Saudi Arabia."  

reminds me of the Mitch Hedberg bit, "I'm not in a relationship.  I just know a girl who'd be really upset to hear me say that."  

9 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Trump's new national security advisor is the hostage negotiator who was his point man on pointlessly flailing in the effort to help that rapper in Sweden.   Sounds like we're in good hands. 

He could be a ham sandwich and would be an upgrade over Bolton.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

So, I googled KAG because I had no idea what it meant. The first entry was "Kute Asian Girl" from Urban dictionary. Seems about right.  

He is transitioning MAGA to KAG, Keep America Great. OR, maybe he likes Asian girls?  Who knew?

37 minutes ago, zork said:

He is transitioning MAGA to KAG, Keep America Great. OR, maybe he likes Asian girls?  Who knew?

I'm excited about KAG.  It doesn't have the internal oomph that MAGA had, is a downgrade from a useful acronym to a cumbersome initialism so it won't be as good of a motto.  When you are dealing with simpletons, simpleton issues are what decides elections.  And KAG ain't going to get it done.

22 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Dude has 9 subscribers...how the fuck did you find that?

He replied to a tweet with the video in his tweet.  I remembered this thread and, laughingly, copied it here.

It was in one of the tweets from this, just found today as a part of another tweet, here:

https://twitter.com/TrumpsAlert

Edited by zork

25 minutes ago, zork said:

Well, against my better judgement I sat through all eight minutes and twenty-five seconds of that video. Couple of things, Mr. Zork:

Other than hitting a few wrong notes here and there, his song was fine if a little boring. How very smart of him to copyright it. However, it has absolutely nothing to do with DJ. At all. He speaks of the natural beauty of America, a point with which I would never argue. Nor would I argue with his line about divided we fall, united we stand. He did have a verse about the flag waving in peace, but with the Middle East fiasco, that one may be tested quite quick.

He mentions that he was fired from his job at his AME church for supporting DJ. He doesn't mention anything other than that. Perhaps they take a hard line on mixing politics and religion? That is what churches are supposed to do.

Perhaps he should consider composing a song that discusses America and its ideals as a work in progress and one that is still under construction?

I thought you were being serious. Are you?

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Clarification cause you posted before I was done.

27 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Forget all the reasons he lists in this and other tweets. California...is the only thing you need to know. 

I wonder if this will have any real impact.  Even assuming Trump can remove the waiver (perhaps he can) this doesn't stop CA from producing their own optional emission standards. Then it will be up to the car manufacturers from deciding what to do next.  If they follow Trump and his rules, they may find themselves getting hit that much faster on emission regulations once Trump is out of office (2021 or 2025.)   

The manufacturers may still elect to follow the CA emission standards regardless of Trump's order as it will be in their best interest long term.