Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

26 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Never noticed it before, but in that picture she kind of looks like Donald in drag.

She's an attractive lady but everyone around him will innately take on a sullen and dour demeanor of angst and distrust. Unhappy becomes your resting face in Trump's world. 

Did DJ have a word with his stylist? His hair is way blonder with this last application. We have red hair in our family, and it doesn't show gray as quickly as dark hair does, but even my late mother began to show gray in her strawberry blonde hair by the time she was 70.

It's a weird look for him, rather like a tomato with shredded mozzarella on top.

Yes to whomever said they thought Melania looked like Caitlyn Jenner and also a bit like baby DJ when her mouth is frowning. Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall when she is off the record? Hooo boy, I bet she has some serious tea to spill with her confidantes.

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

I’m sure it belonged to some taxpayers. 

Honest question. What would the president of the USA need to carry money for? It's not like he has directly paid for a meal or purchased anything in person since he became president. 

Just seems odd that he is walking around with a couple $20 bills in his back pocket. 

Jr's allowance money? 

6 minutes ago, Ted Dantzler said:

Honest question. What would the president of the USA need to carry money for? It's not like he has directly paid for a meal or purchased anything in person since he became president. 

Just seems odd that he is walking around with a couple $20 bills in his back pocket. 

Jr's allowance money? 

He tips the secret service from time to time.  Probably thinks of them as doormen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Why yes, Federal Network, I would like to know more.

You mean, like AmWay?  

No!  Federal Network.  It's a completely different business platform.  It's a completely different product quality.  We'd like to talk to you about working directly underneath us and recruiting your own sales team.