Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

My little coterie of Republicans is saying Trump couldn't have possibly known what he is being accused of doing is illegal.

1.  ignorance of the law is not a defense

2.  I'm incredulous, given 2 years of "NO COLLUSION" regarding (bear with me while I connect dots) a foreign government's alleged interference in a US election

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

My little coterie of Republicans is saying Trump couldn't have possibly known what he is being accused of doing is illegal.

2.  I'm incredulous, given 2 years of "NO COLLUSION" regarding (bear with me while I connect dots) a foreign government's alleged interference in a US election

Jesus Christ. 

28 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

There is a terrible irony in liberals being upset about Trump asking a Ukrainian official to look into a connection between Joe Biden and the Ukrainian prosecutor that is purely politically motivated. It’s literally a political witch hunt. The same kind Trump would lose his mind over. 

Now? Trump seems perfectly fine being the hunter and the left is perfectly fine being outraged by something they pretty much did for two years. 

It’s glorious to watch.  

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/21/politics/trump-unleashed-speaking-tweeting-more/index.html

For better or worse, we're getting more Donald Trump these days.

If you feel like you are hearing the President's voice all the time, you are not imagining things. Trump is talking and tweeting more in 2019 than he did in 2018 -- which was, in turn, far more talking and tweeting than he did in 2017. 

Trump has been posting more of his own tweets and more retweets of others. His campaign rallies have been longer. He has spent more time talking to reporters before his helicopter and plane flights. And he is just talking more in general -- about 25 minutes a week more on camera this year than through the same time last year

Good chart at the link above showing his tweeting has ramped up bigly in the past 4 months or so.

21 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

There is a terrible irony in liberals being upset about Trump asking a Ukrainian official to look into a connection between Joe Biden and the Ukrainian prosecutor that is purely politically motivated. It’s literally a political witch hunt. The same kind Trump would lose his mind over. 

Now? Trump seems perfectly fine being the hunter and the left is perfectly fine being outraged by something they pretty much did for two years. 

It’s glorious to watch.  

There’s no irony.  Just a really bad analogy all around.  Dems didn’t seek a Special Counsel or appoint Mueller, for one.

It is however Trump seeking foreign help to influence a US election in digging up/manufacturing dirt on an opponent yet again - then shamelessly lying and obstructing about it.

• Like 1

He's a child with toys. 

Great. You’ve just insulted every child who ever lived.

It’s glorious to watch.  

What in the everloving fuck are you even talking about here?
I must have missed the part where “liberals” engaged in a quid pro quo with a foreign country, using US tax dollars as incentive, to create an investigation of a political rival? Did I miss that part? Or are you really that stupid? Wait...you’re a trump supporter...door #2 is the right one.
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Newy25 said:

It’s glorious to watch.  

Does stupid literally burn, or is that just a colloquialism?

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Great. You’ve just insulted every child who ever lived.

What in the everloving fuck are you even talking about here?
I must have missed the part where “liberals” engaged in a quid pro quo with a foreign country, using US tax dollars as incentive, to create an investigation of a political rival? Did I miss that part? Or are you really that stupid? Wait...you’re a trump supporter...door #2 is the right one.

I’m not a Trump supporter in the least. I just love tribal hypocrisy. If you cannot see the irony you are most certainly part of the partisan problem. 

1 hour ago, Newy25 said:

It’s glorious to watch.  

Just wondering: are you a native English speaker?  

• Like 1

Just now, Newy25 said:

I’m not a Trump supporter in the least. I just love tribal hypocrisy. If you cannot see the irony you are most certainly part of the partisan problem. 

WITCH HUNT! FAKE NEWS! Nope.. you're not a Trump supporter at all.

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Mine has strangely gone radio silent. When we do talk, there's no politics. They used to love to talk politics when there was a tan suit in the WH.

The distinction pointed out by brisket is that the current allegation involves a promise/threat regarding military aid. Your comparison sucks and you completely ignored the substance of Brisket’s post. Cool.

Tulsi Gabbard-We are not your prostitutes. You are not our pimp.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/16/tulsi_gabbard_to_trump_we_are_not_your_prostitutes_you_are_not_our_pimp.html

Excerpt: .@realDonaldTrump Despicable. Offering to place our military assets under the command of a foreign country—Saudi Arabia—is a disgrace and betrayal of my patriotic brothers and sisters in uniform and to our Constitution. We are not your prostitutes. You are not our pimp.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DixonHur said:

With the lack of spine being shown by the Dem leadership, I'm starting to think a military coup is our best hope to save the republic.

Or a violent revolution led by the people. Trump, his family, his entire administration, and the Republican leadership in Washington need to be taken out by force immediately.  Throw a bunch of the cowardly Democratic leaders out on their asses while we’re at it.  Keep the ones who are calling for Trump to be removed. 

• Like 1