Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Terrible outfit and terrible new haircut.

Of all the Trump spawn, I hate her the most.

The rest don’t even try to hide their horribleness. She play acts at being “the moderating influence” and the angel on her father’s shoulder but she’s just there for the grift like the rest.

All she cares about is Chinese patents and hocking cheap shoes and handbags and ugly outfits like this one.

Fuck her.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I wonder if they searched her for eggs.   Also the face of the black lady says it all there at the end.

1 hour ago, Goredho said:

Trump still existing as President is definitive proof that no deep state exists.  Its a fucking shadow puppet to scare and motivate the dull and dimwitted.

Shadow%20Monsters.jpg?sha=418d3dc09e71a0

I think there has to be some continuity of state, but it's not near as Dark as they would have you believe. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Of all the Trump spawn, I hate her the most.

The rest don’t even try to hide their horribleness. She play acts at being “the moderating influence” and the angel on her father’s shoulder but she’s just there for the grift like the rest.

All she cares about is Chinese patents and hocking cheap shoes and handbags and ugly outfits like this one.

Fuck her.

That really is one ugly outfit.  In fact none of them have much fashion sense at all.  Probably another reason their base loves them.

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

It's cool that the Iraqis can hang their corrupt leaders. We don't have enough rope for that here in the states. Need to talk the French, they perfected that shit with the guillotine.

4 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

It's cool that the Iraqis can hang their corrupt leaders. We don't have enough rope for that here in the states. Need to talk the French, they perfected that shit with the guillotine.

When are the Iraqis coming to blow a bunch of our shit up and kill a bunch of our people so we have the pleasure of hanging our leader?  

I'll pass.

TRUMP: No I didn't ... Joe Biden said it, but b/c you're a faker, you in particular -- you're a fake news group of people -- you don't want to report that

BTW, he's now entered the sputtering outraged part of his decline.  "No I didn't, because your mom's a whore and dookie and fuck your dog you bitchboy pee pee pants!"

1 minute ago, High Plains Drifter said:

DOTARD:  "if a Republican ever did what Joe Biden did ... they'd be getting the electric chair right now,"

Cool. Line those treasonous fucks up. I'll bring the beer.

And be sure to power the chair with coal-fired generation.  They'd want it that way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Asithappens said:

She's pretty good. 

Imo, she's a lock for the next Nobel Peace Prize. Unless Trump wins it, b/c a lot of people think he should.

Can someone explain to me exactly what she has done that is different from all other climate activists?  I'm not arguing against her, I just somehow missed how she became so well-known.   I've gathered that she is a Swedish girl who started skipping school to protest climate change inaction, and then she was speaking to big groups, and she's a vegan who sailed across the Atlantic to come here without emissions, and now people think she's a lock for the Nobel. 

(And not to take anything away from Greta, but José Andrés is a worthy pick as well.)

3 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Can someone explain to me exactly what she has done that is different from all other climate activists?  I'm not arguing against her, I just somehow missed how she became so well-known.   I've gathered that she is a Swedish girl who started skipping school to protest climate change inaction, and then she was speaking to big groups, and she's a vegan who sailed across the Atlantic to come here without emissions, and now people think she's a lock for the Nobel. 

(And not to take anything away from Greta, but José Andrés is a worthy pick as well.)

I think the arguments in her favor are that she has galvanized a movement, and inspired a generation.  And, she has been attacked pretty relentlessly, and has stood up to the attacks and fought back articulately.

José Andrés is fantastic -- my family regularly sends his program money.  He is truly amazing.

Neither of them is a perfect fit for the criteria -- the winner  "shall have done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses".  I think she's got a better case for "work for fraternity between nations," as she's galvanized a movement all over the world, but that's about it.

Both of them are probably better fits for some humanitarian honors.

3 minutes ago, SameSame said:

That's some delusional shit right there.  Par for the course.

Well, you actually don't get it.

If Trump says it, it's what happened.  And I'm not kidding, not even a little bit.  Trump could say "actually, Earth is the 5th planet from the sun," and within an hour, we'd have an army of folks calling anyone who says "umm, excuse me?  It's the third planet" stupid cuck soyboy libtards.  It would become gospel fucking truth that the earth is the 5th planet.  This is how fucking cults work.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

It's merely hobby at this point, but try to dissect this word salad:

First, if a conversation can be described as being "largely" about a specific topic, it can't also be "largely" about two other topics, inasmuch as "largely" conveys the implication of (at the very least) "more than half":

-- congratulations

-- corruption

-- US citizens involved in foreign corruption

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume #2 and #3 are related.  

NEXT, we attempt to suss out "creating to the corruption" and those of us with at least a GED break down in a quivering mass of hysterical laughter coupled with tears of anguish for the future of our country.

"The conversation I had was largely corruption."

I think that's the crux of it. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

But hey, we have foreign fashion critique.  Plus that skirt was $2,130.  I'm not sure what is more disgusting; the fact that skirt cost over 2 grand; that she wore it to this kind of event, or the Dailymail ran this fluff piece of how glamorous she is, how well she was put together and her weekend jet setting to and fro a wedding:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7494699/Ivanka-Trump-heads-New-York-City-Misha-Nonoos-Rome-wedding.html

Ivanka Trump made clear that she isn't suffering from any Monday blues, despite just returning from a fun-filled weekend in Italy with her husband Jared Kushner and a slew of A-list stars who attended designer Misha Nonoo's wedding to oil tycoon Mikey Hess. 

The 37-year-old first daughter was pictured at the UN General Assembly in New York City on Monday morning, looking incredibly chipper, while wearing a chic ensemble - and a very large smile on her face. 

Ivanka, who is attending the global summit alongside her father, President Donald Trump, wore a $2,130 funky floral skirt from Prada, which featured 3-D flower embellishments, including several stem-style tassels that fell below the hem of the white design. 

She paired the pricey skirt with a form-fitting blue silk button up that was tucked into the slim-fit design, and added a pair of simple black pointed-toe heels.  

While Ivanka was in high spirits however, it seems as though her weekend of fun may well have taken its toll on her feet; the first daughter was seen wearing a Band-Aid on the heel of her right foot, perhaps in order to cover up a few blisters that may have been sustained over the weekend.  

Still, the White House advisor looked every inch the fashion favorite as she made her way into a meeting on religious freedom on Monday, while many other attendees at the General Assembly chose to attend the Climate Summit - including her father, who stopped into the event for 15 minutes, having previously said he would not attend.